Wealth Associate - Financial Planning - Needham, MA
Based in Needham, MA
Ideal for a CFP who is looking to join a rapidly growing wealth management firm
About Our Client
The employer is a growing wealth management firm, with an impressive pedigree and track record. They provide financial planning and investment management services to affluent individuals and small business owners. The firm educates their clients and assists in investing, insurance, estate conservation, and preserving wealth and they are based in Needham, MA.
The Wealth Associate will support the firm in all aspects of the financial planning process. This is a client facing role so excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as client relationship skills are a must. Must be well organized and a self-starter. Main duties and responsibilities of the Wealth Associate will include the following:
- Work with Principal of firm and other financial advisors to prepare client financial plans to provide recommendations to the client
- Includes working with current and prospective clients to gather, organize and input their financial data into financial planning software
- Work directly with clients to update or run new planning scenarios
- Assist in preparing and presenting client reviews
- Assist in answering client questions and perform research on relevant topics when necessary
- Assist with compliance related matters
- Attend client meetings when appropriate
- Additional projects as assigned by Financial Advisor
- Provide occasional operational support as needed.
Apply today for consideration within 24 hours of application.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful Wealth Associate candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Financial Planning or related field preferred
- 3+ years of related experience in a Financial Planning organization
- Certified Financial Planner, CFP® designation, or willingness to obtain
- FINRA Series 7 & 66, or willingness to obtain
- Experience with EMoney Software a plus
- Strong understanding of comprehensive financial planning process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as this position involves client facing work
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through on projects effectively
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional, clear and concise manner
- Ability to work independently but also able to function as a contributing team member
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and proficient in the MS Office suite
- Ability to be organized and manage multiple client cases at once.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $ 80,000 to $ 90,000 (dependent upon the successful candidate)
- Performance related bonus scheme, linked to the firms overall performance
- Collaborative and team orientated company culture
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- 40 hour working week
- Typical office hours. - 8:30/ 9:00am to 5:00/ 5:30pm
- Work/life balance arrangements; a commonsense approach to working hours. Whilst office presence is required, should an early departure/ late start be required for e.g. a soccer game, private appointment etc., flexibility is afforded.