My client is a global real estate development, investment, capital and property management company. They currently have over $50B office, retail, logistics, industrial, and residential properties. They are looking for a strong Senior Asset Manager (Logistics industrial portfolio) to join their Long Beach, CA team. Local experience preferred.
- 10+ years of experience working on a logistics industrial portfolio
- Ability to commute to Long Beach, CA Office
The Construction Project Manager (Ground-up Residential) is responsible for site supervising, overseeing and planning all phases of construction to ensure the success of the job. They will monitor and supervise all operations, workers, and subcontractors. Experience with residential construction required.
- Experience with ground-up residential construction required
- Exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a established firm
The Underwriter, Structured Finance is responsible for underwriting complex credit facilities in a manner which achieves profitability goals while remaining within set risk parameters. This position affords the opportunity to work closely with our Senior Credit team and Originators on the structuring and underwriting of transactions.
- Perform financial analysis and underwriting for a Real Estate Investment firm
- Experience with Underwriter, Structured Finance in multifamily required
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Vice President of Acquisitions and Development with a strong background in Residential, Multifamily, Market-rate or Affordable housing experience to join an innovative and growing New York Real Estate firm.
- 10+ experience in affordable housing acquisition, rehabilitation, & development
- LIHTC and Section 8 development experience highly preferred
In the newly created role reporting to the Managing Director of Investments, the Director of Investments (South Florida) will be responsible for sourcing, underwriting and closing multifamily deals across the firm's investments strategies in select South Florida markets. The Firm specializes in value-ad investments and they are targeting individuals who have strong market knowledge.
- Experience with multifamily properties in South Florida required
- Manage a portfolio of $1B in asset value and $50M in value add renovations
Exciting opportunity a Construction: Project Manager / Senior Project Manager to lead a project construction team or assigned team and oversee the overall management of assigned project direction, planning, completion and financial outcome. The Project Manager is responsible for directing and mentoring on-site staff.
- Experience with new construction - commercial or residential required
- Ability to commute to Staten Island
The Senior Asset Manager (Logistics) will be based in the New York office and will formulate and execute asset management strategies and business plans for a portion of the logistics portfolio.
- Experience managing a portfolio of warehouse / distribution centers required
- Overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cash flow and asset
The Senior Asset Manager (University Housing) will be based in the New York office and will formulate and execute asset management strategies and business plans for a portion of the University Housing portfolio, which is comprised of over 13,000 beds of purpose-built, Class A University living and some conventional multi-family product located in the United States and Canada, currently valued at roughly US$2B.
- Experience managing a portfolio with University Housing and/or multifamily
- Strong knowledge of present value, NPV, IRR and DCF concept