In the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic, businesses and employees alike are learning how to navigate a ‘new normal.’ Talent is an essential element of a successful commercial strategy going forward and attraction, retention and development of top employees should be a key focus for all organisations.
In this webinar we team up with two highly respected and experienced career coaches to discuss how you can support employees to develop and grow.
Our guest speakers FJ Smith, Founder and Managing Director of Clearview Coaching, and Gary Storer, Founder and Director of Future Leadership, will be sharing exclusive insights on:
- The skillsets of those who have stepped up in their organisations during the pandemic
- The role of coaching and development in retention post-pandemic
- Recognising and acknowledging high performers
- Training and upskilling future workforces
- The art of networking and interpersonal skills post-Covid
There will also be an opportunity for a Q&A.
Register for access to this insightful discussion today.