Human Resources jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
- Istanbul (Europe)Temporary
- Lead and support the teams in the delivery of key HR activities, whilst coaching and developing ways of working and HR policies;
- Anticipate and apply critical thinking to proactively reach a solution to help resolve business challenges;
- Operationally HR practices, programs, processes, and services that drive individual and business performance;
- Execute approved workforce plans and perform headcount analyses to ensure resources are properly aligned to meet business goals and objectives;
- Leadership role in driving standardisation and improvement across and within business units in order to standardise, simplify and continuously improve HR service delivery and promote principles of driving work to the appropriate level in the evolving HR organisation;
- Leading, identifying and mitigating the HR Risk environment, manage escalations and support the business to create a positive employee environment;
- Lead, diagnose, design and/or deliver scale, complex and global cultural change projects, site changes, workforce restructuring, including; outsourcing, in sourcing and off shoring, acquisitions, mergers and divestment's in line with the HR agenda defined by O&D expertise;
- Good Opportunity
- Good career step
Se trata de un puesto de nueva creación que tiene como misión diseñar y pilotar las diferentes acciones que ayuden a desarrollar el talento de la compañía.
DublinPermanent€60,000 - €85,000
- Director de Recursos Humanos
- Empresa con clara voacación de crecimiento a nivel internacional
Employee Relations Partner is a key role in the leadership of employee engagement and strategy.
- Employee Relations Partner
Our client is looking for an experienced VP HR for its largest and most established division to lead the people agenda through an exciting period of change.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £105,000
- Leading Global Manufacturing Brand
- Experienced International HR Director
- Reporting to the Group HR Director you will be responsible for the development and implementation of a Global Talent Development strategy that supports the continued organic growth and development of leadership capability within PageGroup .Collaborating with internal and external teams to deliver exceptional Talent Development initiatives that change behaviours and evolve skills and significantly contribute to the Company achieving its growth plans
- Reporting to the Group HR Director responsible for global talent strategy
- Collaborating with internal / external teams to deliver talent initiatives
The Head of Human Resources will develop Human Resource strategies, tactics and action plans and implement solutions that positively impact business results. This position will provide leadership to foster a culture consistent with the values and mission of the Company and will serve as a key member of the leadership team. Additionally, this position also has accountability for all core functional Human Resources areas.
- Head of HR for insurance firm
- Head of HR
Progress your career as Human Resources Manager (m/f) based in Nitra, Slovakia with our client, a global supplier of thermal systems to automotive OEMs.
TorinoPermanent€75,000 - €80,000
- Development of an effective human resources and organisational framework
- International company, a global supplier of thermal systems to automotive OEMs
Management of all HR-related tasks
Providing support and advice to all departments regarding all employee relevant problems and decisions to be made
Development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures in line with corporate HR strategy
- Our client is a large international manufacturing organization
- HR Director Italy
Buscamos alguien con experiencia en el área de Recursos Humanos especializado en selección y desarrollo acostumbrado/a a trabajar cerca de negocio en compañía multinacional.
- Importante compañía lider en Gran Consumo
- Buscamos un perfil dinámico y proactivo dentro del área de rrhh.
The human resources leader’s remit is changing. No longer seen as the head of a support function, HR leaders are increasingly expected to determine strategy and add value to the bottom line. They also ensure that business objectives are met with the right alignment of human capital; an essential capability for organisations wanting to stay ahead of their competition.
Our Global Track Record
- Head of compensation & benefits – Insurance company – Germany
- Director, human resources – US multinational – Hong Kong
- Group human resources director – Family-owned conglomerate – UAE
- HR director – Higher education – UK
What We Do
Page Executive’s HR practice provides access to the leadership talent equipped to meet our clients’ organisational aims. Comprised of consultants dedicated to the executive HR market, we know what’s required of a true HR leader, how to attract them and the difference they can make to your business. Our remit extends to both generalist and specialist HR roles; from directors and ‘heads of’ HR to HR centre of excellence roles in talent, ER, L&D and more. We provide both permanent and interim senior HR recruitment solutions to organisations within all industry sectors.
Who We Are
The HR practice operates like a boutique consultancy; excellent customer service, developed networks and strong market knowledge define us. The Page Executive profile attracts the best candidates, but as executive search specialists, we’re also well-equipped to map and approach the passive market to ensure you’re securing the right HR leadership for your organisation. We have teams located throughout our global network dedicated to this area. While the consultants within these teams are local market specialists, their combined expertise along with our senior recruitment know-how means that Page Executive has the capability to handle human resources leadership opportunities on a local, regional and global level.
Latest opportunitiesSenior HR ManagerIstanbul (Europe)TemporaryDirector de Recursos HumanosTarragonaPermanentEmployee Relations PartnerDublinPermanent€60,000 - €85,000VP HRSuffolkPermanentGlobal Talent DirectorLondonPermanent£90,000 - £105,000Head of HRVirginiaPermanentHuman Resources Manager (m/f)NitraPermanentHR Director ItalyTorinoPermanent€75,000 - €80,000Responsable de Selección y DesarrolloMadridPermanentView More Jobs