- Energy & Natural Resources
- Property & Construction
Patrice has over 16 years in Search and Selection specialising in recruiting at MD level and senior executive levels for Fortunes 50, privately-owned and investor-backed businesses. Patrice always had a broad focus on appointments across a range of industries on an international basis.
Currently a Partner for Page Executive Africa, covering C-level appointments across the continent, he started his career as a Commodity Trader in Geneva, and was working in Africa over the course the past five years as the Managing Director of a rough diamonds purchasing company in CAR. His life and work experiences have brought him to live and work in Japan, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, England, Central African Republic, Cameroon, and France. Patrice graduated from HEC Geneva and holds both French and Central African citizenship.
- Regional General Manager – Oil Distribution (Ivory Coast)
- General Manager – Oil Operating company (Gabon)
- Group Financial Director – Trading (Nigeria)
- Project Director - Energy Project (East Africa)
- General Manager – Pharmaceutical (Madagascar)
- CFO – Aviation (South Africa)
- Commercial Director – Mining (Senegal)