La persona, riportando al Chief Operating Officer, ha la responsabilità di strutturare e guidare la funzione acquisti, mantenendo un forte componente di operatività durante fase di start-up della funzione. Gli acquisti sono rivolti al prodotto finito ed ai componenti.
- Opportunità di crescita nel settore E-Mobility
- Opportunità di poter essere leader nella costruzione della funzione
The person, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, has the knowledge and skills to manage the supply chain department and at the same time to participate to the company development
- Leadership role in Procurement & Logistic department
- International role with operation and supply chain responsibility
Sie wollen Ihre Karriere aufs nächste Level bringen und suchen nach einer neuen Herausforderung in einem dynamischen Markt? Dann haben wir vielleicht die richtige Gelegenheit für Sie.
- Projekteinkauf in einem dynamischen und komplexen Umfeld
- International agierendes Industrieunternehmen
Significant experience of working in a materials planning role and managing the smooth supply of materials in line with production requirements and budget, ideally within automotive or manufacturing.
- Creation and implementation of MP&L vision, strategy, policies and processes
- Work with suppliers on continuous improvement initiatives
The China Supply Chain Director will be responsible for leading the development of processes to develop distribution solutions for both online and offline, communicate Supply Chain Solutions strategies, and ensure solutions developed by the group are aligned with organizational growth strategies. Leading and building up a very strong and sustainable team to support the rapid organic growth in China.
- A newly created senior supply chain leadership role for the country level
- An opportuntiy to joined a rapid growth brand with great company culture
Page Executive is partnering with a US high growth potential retail company with it positions itself as the top10 retail brand in the category they are serving. As a result of continued growth and a healthy pipeline of business throughout 2022. Our client is searching for a Head of General Manager, China to join their senior team and lead the Sourcing, Quality, and Supply Chain teams through this significant growth phase.
- The full P&L responsibility of entire China sourcing office
- A great company company with top position in US ecommerce retail market
A growing international manufacturing business is searching for a Supply Chain Management leader with a minimum 5 years plus progressive leadership experience in manufacturing.
- Supply Chain Manager
- Manufacturing business
The Sr. Project Manager - PMO (Project Management Office) will be focused on the delivery of North America and Global projects and business change programs. The Sr. Project Manager - PMO will work cross functionally with North America and Global leaders delivering on change management projects while also developing a standardized project management process implementing stage gate, prioritization, and project tracking processes and procedures. This will person have a 1 direct report to start and then will continue to grow this team.
- Global Food Manufacturer in High Growth Mode
- Highly Visible role driving strategic Projects and strengthening PMO
The Director, Packaging Procurement will lead the North America Packaging Procurement sourcing strategy development, deployment and strategic planning for the assigned packaging spend.
- Global, market leading, consumer products organization
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the world's leading logistics solutions providers and manage its Australian Mining & Resources division.
- Global Industry Leader
- New Commercial Focus
The Associate Director, Packaging Procurement will lead the North America Packaging Procurement sourcing strategy development, deployment and strategic planning for the assigned packaging spend.
- Global, market leading consumer product manufacturer
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
A growing international manufacturing distribution business is seeking a VP Operations for their distribution business.
- Vice President Operations
- ( Logistics, Warehousing and Planning)
The Vice President, North America Logistics Operations is responsible for providing leadership, developing strategic direction, and overseeing execution and implementation on all aspects of Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain within pharmaceutical industry. The primary mission is to ensure commitments to customers are met by providing high quality products, on-time and to meet service requirements.
- Market leading pharmaceutical manufacturing organization
- Opportunity to join a growing organization
Design and implement business strategies that align with and support the future growth of the organisation
- Oversee APAC Supply Chain operations for a global medical devices leader
- Senior most Supply Chain role for the organisation in Asia Pacific
This is a senior manager role, reporting to the Country CFO and has oversight on warehousing, logistics, customer service, importation.
- GREAT AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- MULTIPLE STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
Define and implement the procurement strategy and policy at a global level
- Leadership position with a global conglomerate
- Oversee organisation's direct supplier relationships
- True leadership position with P&L responsibility
- Client facing role, managing sizable key accounts
- Strong Air Freight Forwarding knowledge
- Leadership Role with P&L Management
- Manage Sizable Key Accounts
- Newly created leadership role, to evaluate & develop a robust supplier base to support company's high growth plan
- Work with Division Leaders and support them on new product & technology road maps on NPD, leverage suppliers' capabilities
- Newly Created Position
- To Develop and Manage Supplier Base in Asia
Page Executive have partnered with a global high growth potential automotive EV OEM company with the global headquarter in Europe, and large production factory in China. As a result of continued growth and a healthy pipeline of business throughout 2021. Our client is searching for a Head of Global Purchasing to join their senior team and lead the Purchasing department through this significant growth phase.
- Head of Purchasi overseeing all aspects of purchasing for a global Auto EV OEM
- Work in a fast-paced, decisive and target-driven environment
Independent After Market
Implementing European and global purchasing conditions
Experience in purchasing or business development in a similar role in the automotive spare parts business
- Leader in Independent After Market
- Implementation of European and global purchasing conditions