Page Executive have partnered with a global high growth potential automotive EV OEM company with the global headquarter in Europe, and large production factory in China. As a result of continued growth and a healthy pipeline of business throughout 2021. Our client is searching for a Head of Global Purchasing to join their senior team and lead the Purchasing department through this significant growth phase.
- Head of Purchasi overseeing all aspects of purchasing for a global Auto EV OEM
- Work in a fast-paced, decisive and target-driven environment
Growing international manufacturing business is seeking a Supply Chain and Logistics Manager
- Global Logistics and Operations Manager
- International Import and Export experience
Independent After Market
Implementing European and global purchasing conditions
Experience in purchasing or business development in a similar role in the automotive spare parts business
- Leader in Independent After Market
- Implementation of European and global purchasing conditions
The person, reporting to the Supply Chain Officer, can be based in Italy, Spain, Belgium, Germany or France and is available to frequent travel in Europe. The candidate has the knowledge and skills to manage the factories and at the same time to influence the other departments in terms of new products launch, sku portfolio, localisation of production.
- European group operating in food manufacturing
- International role with operation and supply chain responsibility.
Responsible for developing not only the Indirect Procurement Strategy for the Holdings and it's Groups but also for setting procurement standards and leading the procurement network across the Groups globally.
Additionally Corporate Procurement directs the management, provides support and guiding to Groups, as well as manage part of the non-product related Strategic Procurement. The team is managed by the Corporate Procurement Director.
- International scope
- Interesting position with great potential
The Director of Transportation will be responsible in ensuring the long-term transportation capacity within our client.
- New created position in a multinational organization
- Can be based in GER, NL or IT - not in CH
One of the major players in its sector is looking for logistics and operations leadership.
- Responsible to deploy the logistics strategy for the LATAM organization
- Main partners are the logistics and supply chain structure, commercial leaders
As the Director of S&OP, you will lead the whole demand & supply network for NA finished goods across the business. You will ensure timely planning & delivery of finished goods to maximize customer service, whilst controlling working capital to tight targets. Lead and develop the team to ensure the organization is prepared to move to next stage of their growth agenda.
- Global, market leading consumer products organization
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
- Lead Sourcing Strategy & Category Management activities for Ingredients, Packaging and Indirect
- As a key member of the Leadership team, you will also partner with Commercial and R&D to drive for quality delivery at a competitive cost
- Key Member of the Executive Leadership Team
- Lead Sourcing Strategy & Category Management
O Diretor de Supply Chain deve ser um profissional com experiência geral dentro da Cadeia de Suprimentos com conhecimento obrigatório em Manufatura, Logística, Planejamento, que compreenda as necessidades dos clientes e com Mindset digital, que possa construir novas capacidades de SC para os próximos anos.
- Experiência em gestão de equipes de grande porte.
- Experiência em Operações, Supply Chain e Customer Services.
GREAT CHALLENGE TO TAKE
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
- GREAT AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- GREAT CHALLENGE TO TAKE
As the Director, Healthcare Logistics Operations, you will lead a network of distribution facilities across the West Coast. You will make an impact across the organization by developing, implementing and leading successful customer operations. You will direct and control activities in multiple facilities, while managing complex accounts and large numbers of employees, to ensure efficient and economical processes for storing and distributing inventory.
- Global, market leading healthcare distribution organization
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
You will be responsible for the effective management & controlling of all procurement operations. This is a strategic position and you are expected to be able to build up a department.
- A leading technology company
- Position will work with GM of the company
As our Capital Deployment Director, you will be working together with our experienced team, and be responsible for proactively sourcing and negotiating real estate opportunities. Using and growing your network of contacts to identify new opportunities, your focus will be on the identifying new potential land and buildings to acquire and the development of strategic sites.
- Do you want to play a key role in global commerce
- Do you want to work for the global leader in logistic real estate?
You will manage the regional sourcing strategy (including trade regulations, product integrity and costing) as well as all product development activities to achieve company margin goals and on time deliveries.
- Senior leadership opportunity
- Fast-paced, multinational environment
You will be responsible for the effective management & controlling of all facets of the Demand, Supply, Inventory Planning, Operations and Logistics. This is a strategic position and you are expected to be able to deliver effective & efficient services which are timely, cost effective and business compliant.
- Multicultural, dynamic working environment
- Senior leadership role
We have been retained by a dynamic retail group seeking to hire a hardline sourcing expert with experience across multi-categories hardline products. This role will focus on sourcing from key locations across SEA and India.
- Team Leadership Role
- Regional Coverage
The Vice President, Global Logistics Operations is responsible for providing leadership, developing strategic direction, and overseeing execution and implementation on all aspects of Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain within the health care industry. The primary mission is to assure commitments to customers are met by providing high quality products, on-time and to meet service requirements.
- Market leading, international brand
- Employer of choice
- Lead and oversee the Asia Region Supply Chain & Logistics function
- Support the E-Comms and Omni Channel business growth
- APAC Leadership Role Reporting to US HQ
- Renowned Retail Group
This role will oversee the global key account (French HQ) and drive business development to grow the B-to-B business
world-widely. His/her responsibility will include the overall P&L, business strategy, team development, and operational
- To join a China listed domestic business handling key French global client.
- Commerical BU head role p&l owner position