- Develop and manage the HR function and HR procedures which promote employee and customer satisfaction, cost effectiveness, rapid and flexible responses to customer needs and sustainable growth.
- Member of the plant management team
- Work for fast-growing manufacturer of components for the automotive industry
- This role overseas HR Operations in 2 plants
Rare opportunity to join an established start-up at Pre-IPO stage and a strategic HR business Partnering role for the region.
- Excellent opportunity with a startup at Pre-IPO stage
- Strong financial backing and with established presence in more than 15 countries
As the VP, Human Resources, you will form part of the executive leadership team, reporting to the CHRO. You will develop and execute the global people strategy to support business growth ambitions. You will define and implement a best-in-class strategy across all aspects of the employee lifecycle including; attraction and selection, diversity & inclusion, learning and development, engagement, performance management, compensation and retention.
- Global, market leading consumer products organization
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
South Shore based, owner managed business seeks Senior Director of Human Resources to take ownership and management of their entire HR function.
- Reporting directly into the CEO of the business
- ROUTE TO EQUITY AVAILABLE
Our client an established growing manufacturing business is seeking to add a Human Resource Manager to their team.
- HR Manager
- An established growing manufacturing business
Human Resources Business Partner sought by large, international, NH based manufacturer.
- Real opportunity to have an impact upon the businesses operations
- 5 days a week in-office (this is not a remote position)
This role will play a lead and critical role in attracting high quality and diverse talent across Continental Europe below Director level, and managing the recruitment process end to end, working closely with internal stakeholders, and in some instances supporting other team members on more senior or specialist pieces of activity.
- Prestigious and values driven organisation
- Full ownership of continental Europe
The Human Resources Director will enable the firm to become best in class in terms of its people. Attract, develop and grow talent and optimise team performance to achieve the company's strategic goals.
- Prestigious, boutique Financial Services firm
- HR Director role reporting into the CEO
Dans le respect de la stratégie de l'entreprise, le Directeur des Ressources Humaines aura pour mission de définir la stratégie des ressources humaines de l'entreprise et d'en piloter sa mise en oeuvre opérationnelle (siège + site de production).
Cette stratégie RH devra être accompagnée d'une vision d'entreprise claire, inspirante et réaliste pour les collaborateurs, et bâtie autour des piliers stratégiques de la société.
- Ouverture de poste au sein d'un leader des produits de grande consommation
- Groupe en forte croissance, recrute son Directeur des Ressources Humaines
The successful candidate will provide a professional HR expertise in creation, standardization and stabilization of various HR process across the employee lifecycle: recruitment, C&B, payroll, employee relations and more. The main mission of the person in this role will be building regional HR services structure and overseeing the HR Services Teams located in newly created location in Poznań/Poland.
- Creating SSC HR structures on a regional scale
- Newly created position of EMEA HR Services Director
This global Professional Services firm is seeking an experienced Head of Talent Acquisition to manage a small team as well as manage circa 50 search mandates yearly. You will be part of a Talent Acquisition function that is growing and is part of an HR transformation.
- Boutique Professional Services
- Talent Acquisition transformation
Opportunity to be part of an international environment as Head of HR, and autonomy to define strategy as well as driving the implementation.
- Head of Human Resources role with an industry leader
- Strategic partnering with harmonisation projects
Senior Manager/ Head of Talent Development role with regional and global exposure.
- Talent Development Leadership role with regional and global exposure
- People management role
The Benefits and Wellbeing Leader - Europe and Africa will have a responsibility for over 30,000 employees working across technology and consulting for this global firm. Working for the global head of benefits this is a subject matter expert level role for a global firm.
- An opportunity to lead Benefits and Wellbeing over a 30,000 + employee populatio
- Work for a well respected global consulting business
Responsável pela área de Remuneração e Administração de Pessoal.
- Remuneração e Administração de Pessoal
- Centro de Serviços Compartilhados (Shared Services Center)
Researcher para trabalhar com Executive Search na Page Executive.
- Researcher para trabalhar com posições de Executive Search na Page Executive.
- Condução de mapeamentos, abordagens e extração de insights de mercado.
Experiencia de entre 8 y 10 años en el área de Recursos Humanos, coordinado Selección Desarrollo y compensación.
- Experiencia de entre 8 y 10 años en el área de Recursos Humanos.
- Nivel de Inglés muy alto, experiencia gestionando equipos.
A senior HR leader with at least 12+ years experience is required to lead the HR function within my global leading retail / consumer client, based in Hong Kong. You will have experience working in a regional position (Asia), fluency in English and Mandarin, along with progressive leadership experience across talent management, employee engagement, diversity and HRBP responsibilities.
- Retail / FMCG Industry
- Regional Leadership Opportunity
You will manage a team of recruiters across Europe.
You will be instrumental in the development of the recruitment function.
- Join a Growing Company
- Great opportunity to manage an expanding European team