- Develop and manage the HR function and HR procedures which promote employee and customer satisfaction, cost effectiveness, rapid and flexible responses to customer needs and sustainable growth.
- Member of the plant management team
- Work for fast-growing manufacturer of components for the automotive industry
- This role overseas HR Operations in 2 plants
As the VP, Human Resources, you will form part of the executive leadership team, reporting to the CHRO. You will develop and execute the global people strategy to support business growth ambitions. You will define and implement a best-in-class strategy across all aspects of the employee lifecycle including; attraction and selection, diversity & inclusion, learning and development, engagement, performance management, compensation and retention.
- Global, market leading pharmaceutical organization
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
Rare opportunity to join an established start-up at Pre-IPO stage and a strategic HR business Partnering role for the region.
- Excellent opportunity with a startup at Pre-IPO stage
- Strong financial backing and with established presence in more than 15 countries
Regional Head of Human Resources role with an international MNC.
- International MNC
- Leadership role
This role is responsible for the smooth operation of the HR Department for this multinational consumer organization. Integral to this role will be supervising and providing leadership across strategic people planning, compensation and benefits, training and people development, labor relations and more.
- Oversee the entire HR function for one of the most recognized fashion houses
- Leading company for diversity, inclusion and innovation
Human Resources Business Partner sought by large, international, NH based manufacturer.
- Real opportunity to have an impact upon the businesses operations
- 5 days a week in-office (this is not a remote position)
Strategic regional role with a global MedTech company.
- Global firm with sustainable long term vision
- Regional and strategic HR partnering role
This HRBP role will focus on leading strategic HR initiatives and providing advice for employees of all levels within this multinational organization. Specifically, this role will focus on talent management, engagement and performance development.
- Large HR team
- Industry-leading company popular around the world!
We are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and hands-on Country HR Director who will be responsible for several entities in Poland.
- Overall responsibility for HR operations in Poland
- Responsability for all HR aspects in several entities
This is a great opportunity to get exposure to one of the biggest local conglomerate companies in Indonesia. This key position in the company will allow you to express and show your full potential within the organization and exposure to the industry
- Great opportunity in one of the biggest local conglomerates in Indonesia
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
As part of the Client Delivery team the purpose of this role is to create raving fans by providing outstanding client management to our corporate clients and project direction and delivery of our leadership and coaching programs. This role will utilise skills as a leadership development expert to lead the development and delivery of our programs and the drive high performance of the programs team to enable to grow and further embed as a leader in the market.
- Our purpose is to elevate humanity.
- We are high performing business with a courageous culture.
This is a newly created role for a highly prestigious and successful advisory firm based in London seeking an experienced researcher to be part of this exciting HR transformation where the investment in Talent Acquisition is critical. This role will report directly into the Director & be part of shaping the research practice.
- Newly created role in a transformational team
- Working for a global, leading firm in its field
A fantastic opportunity to join a global sustainability / environmental consulting firm as a Share Scheme Manager in London. You will work for a 5,000 headcount market leading company which works with the likes of BP, Shell, Unilever, the United Nations and many other well known global institutions - work for a company that makes a difference!
- A great opportunity to work in a leading environmental consultancy
- A Global firm with over 5000 employees
Team leadership role in business partnering with a leading consumer company.
- Leading consumer company with recognizable brand name
- Team leadership role in business partnering
Strategic HR business partner role (M&A focused) with a Renewable Energy company that is committed to sustainable growth.
- Renewable Energy company with expansion plans
- Strategic HR business partner role with M&A focused
Talent Recruiter chez Page Executive.
- Groupe international - Projets
- Projets - Autonomie
Experiencia de entre 7 y 10 años como director de Recursos Humanos, con experiencia en planta productiva.
- Director de Recursos Humanos Industrial
- Experiencia internacional
Our client, a global organisation working across the energy and natural resources (Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy) sector, is looking for a Group People Director.
The role will look to transform the culture of the business and the role of HR.
- Chance to set the People Strategy as First Group People Director
- Chance to develop into a CPO
My client is a well know business in the Consumer Space
They are looking for an HR Director for a Fixed Term Contract
- Excellent opportunity to join a well regarded business in the FMCG space
- A real chance to work on interesting areas of change and transformation