The Sr. HR Business Partner will report to the Director of HR and work closely with the CHRO. The Sr. HR Business Partner will work with leadership to enable program and service delivery for employees located throughout North America. This role will utilize an in-depth understanding of brand leadership direction to assess the HR implications of various people strategies and achieve alignment with business objectives.
- Highly Visible role to the CHRO and Regional President Americas
- Growing Global Manufacturer, Offering Equity
As the Group HR Director, you will be focusing on high-quality HR services for multiple business units, functions in different countries within EMEA region. This role will be a part of the Senior Management Team and will partner with the business to provide value-adding service leading and owning specific projects and providing HR expertise. The Group HR Director will work close with CEO and other senior Executives including the Supervisory Board of Directors. The person on the Group HR Director position will be focused in enabling the company to become one of the biggest companies in its sector. Company's headquarters are located in Warsaw & Kraków.
- Support expansion plans in EMEA countries
- Lead organizational and cultural change (including EVP and EB)
Our client a Multinational leader in the FMCG food industry is currently seeking a strategic Chief Human Resource Officer to manage and handle the business operations for their Nigeria office, including their surrounding countries.
- Multinational player in the FMCG industry
- Managing an annual revenue of $500M USD within the packaged food business
The National People Lead will play a key role with providing in-depth technical and program leadership and will be seen internally and externally as the 'go-to' person for all things Safety, IR/ER and Leadership. This is an externally focused position where you will provide support and value to the Dairy industry and represent Dairy Australia at relevant state, national and international forums and steering groups.
- Flexible working environment - work in Dairy's Southbank office and WFH
- A caring and innovative culture - open to others ideas, we love to be innovative
The Senior HR Business Manager is a critical and strategic member of the HR Leadership team, supporting the CPO and HR Leadership team in shaping, developing and delivering the UKIB People strategy and plan, ensuring that the needs and priorities of UKIB are fully delivered and embedded.
- Senior HR Business Manager position with UK Infrastructure Bank (UKIB)
- Exciting newly created opportunity as a member of the HR Leadership team
The Head of Reward & Operations is part of the HR leadership team accountable for creating, leading and delivering a meaningful and motivating UKIB Reward strategy that plays a key role in supporting how UKIB attracts, retains and grows talent.
- Head of Reward & Operations position with UK Infrastructure Bank (UKIB)
- Exciting newly created opportunity as a member of the HR leadership team
Internationally renowned philanthropic artist seeks personal assistant to join his charitable foundation and support him in his daily activities and global mission.
- Based in Downtown Boston, 5 days a week
- Supporting internationally known, philanthropic, high net worth individual.
Global Head of Talent Management in a scale up financial services organisation based in London. You will have three primary areas of responsibility: developing and driving company-wide talent management practices and processes, leading the HR Business Partner team, and enhancing the culture and employee experience. 4 days a week in London.
- Newly created role
- High growth, scale up business
Our client is an established technology company with a global footprint.
This role will lead the HR Function and People Strategy for Europe.
- Chance to Lead the People Plan for a key Division of this global business
- This role will support the organisation's international growth plans
My client requires an experienced HR business partner professional to support both local and regional offices, working closely with the group-wide HR shared service team. Business facing exposure and bringing a strategic HR mindset will be keys to success, alongside a forward thinking attitude and diverse communication skill set for each of the firms offices across Asia.
- Fast growing fashion brand
- Hong Kong based with travel requirement
An urgent requirement for an experience HR professional in Hong Kong to lead the Payroll & Servicing department. Open to speaking to qualified candidates from inside and outside the financial services sector from a stable career path. Cantonese, Mandarin and English reading and writing are required.
- Financial Services industry
- Leadership HR opportunity
Chief People & Culture Officer
- Große Karrierechance
- Chief People & Culture Officer
We have a new opportunity for a Learning & Development Manager to be based in our office in Sydney! This is a Part-time position, 3-4 days per week.
- Learning & Development role with APAC remit.
- Work for a truly global business
Consolidated experience in HR transformation.
Used to transforming multinational companies.
- Consolidated experience in HR transformation
- Used to transforming multinational companies
The HR generalist will provide support to the HR Director to implement HR policies and procedures across the company with a short term focus on workday implementation and employee relations
- HR generalist that will work alongside of the HR Director
- Significant exposure to senior leadership at a growing investment fund
Facilities Manager for an investment fund based in midtown NYC. This person will be responsible for day to day facilities management and some elements of procurement
- Work with Head of Shared Services to run facilities for the Investment Fund
- Work with senior leadership to run a best in class office for an investment firm
A brand new and unique HR leadership opportunity, based in Hong Kong within my client, a global leader in Appliances, Electrical and Electronics Manufacturing industry. Reporting to the Global Head of HR, this is a newly created position for an experienced HR leader. Previously working in an Asia-country coverage HR role, ideally you will have Japanese and Chinese language skills, alongside English.
- Based in Hong Kong, overseeing Asia Pacific
- Japanese, Chinese and English languages required
- Empresa de referência.
- Definição e implementação da política de RH na empresa/grupo.
- Empresa de referência.
- Projeto de expansão.
The new Head of Talent Development, reporting directly to Co-Chief Executive Officer, will be in charge of developing, implementing and managing selection, training and development Group HR processes, providing advice to the top management on personnel strategic planning.
- Senior expert in talent development for a temporary project
- Leading Italian Group in food service