Regional Head of Human Resources role with an international MNC.
- International MNC
- Leadership role
As an HR Advisor, this role will focus on high-volume HR activities including payroll vendor management, advisory services for employees in Japan, and working with regional and global counterparts to drive the business forward from an HR perspective. This role reports to the HR Operations Manager and works with various business partners to manage complex HR matters.
- Work in a dynamic team and enjoy going to work
- Outstanding benefits and product discounts for you and your family
Our client a Multinational leader in the FMCG food industry is currently seeking a strategic Chief Human Resource Officer to manage and handle the business operations for their Nigeria office, including their surrounding countries.
- Multinational player in the FMCG industry
- Managing an annual revenue of $500M USD within the packaged food business
The HR Business Partner will play a critical role in providing advises of HR strategy & execution to the business & countries offices as it relates to human resources programs and policies, often encompassing several areas of human resources, including organisational development, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, benefits, performance management, training, safety and research.
- Spearhead of strategy advisor to Leadership Board
- Company is well-known and dominant in multiple sectors & industries
Our client is a leading manufacturing environment with multiple sites spread over the world. In this role as Head of HR you will need to make sure that your peer leaders are developing and up-scaling their skills and behaviour for guaranteeing the success of the further growth.
- Support an industrial environment in a strategic transformation process
- Be an active member in the leadership team
This role will work from this client's Japan office in Tokyo to lead all duties related to payroll and benefits matters for Japan. While working closely with various stakeholders at the local, regional and global level, you will need to operate with a high level of independence, coordinating processing with in-country service providers and focusing on improving processes and procedures to ensure compliance and efficiency.
- World renowned products
- stable, industry leading company
EMEA Head of Learning & Development will be responsible for developing organisational capability across the EMEA region through the provision of strategically aligned, high quality and tailored learning and organisational development interventions. Managing a team of four. Beginning of a Learning & Development transformational journey.
- Transformational L&D journey
- Director level
- Rejoindre une PME B to B dans le service technique,
- Assister le dirigeant dans la création de la fonction RH dans un contexte d'accélération de la croissance.
- PME dans le service B to B en croissance soutenue
- Créer et développer auprès du dirigeant la fonction RH
Gerente Regional de Recursos Humanos
Responsable de definir en conjunto con la Dirección de la Compañía, las estrategias y directrices de Recursos Humanos con el fin de establecer y controlar políticas claras y sustentables en la materia.
- Importante multinacional busca Gerente Regional de Recursos Humanos
- Interesante desafío profesional
Professional Services organisation based in London, Group Head of Diversity, Equality & Inclusion. Competitive package. A newly created role, initially a stand alone role reporting directly into the board. Creating and executing the strategy, driving change, creating an inclusive culture and creating the new group centre of excellence for DE&I.
- Directly reporting into the board
- Creating the DE&I strategy
Human Resources Manager
Shared Service Centre
- Human Resources Manager
- Shared Service Centre
PageGroup is a leading selection and recruitment agency operating in 37 countries worldwide. For our Brussels office we are currently looking for an intern to support the Managing Director of Page Executive in Continental Europe and to support the consultants from Page Executive Belgium
- A job with a lot of variety in a dynamic and international team
- Receive the necessary training & support during your experience with us
We're looking for a high calibre HR Manager with solid technical know-how in human resources function with great team management experience.
- One of the biggest consumer goods companies
- Team management in a well-known reputable brand with big scale
- Se réaliser au sein d'un cabinet de conseil RH à taille humaine,
- Accompagner des clients sur des projets de transformation (projet d'entreprise/évolution du référentiel managérial...), en s'assurant par le levier de l'intelligence collective que les collaborateurs soient des parties prenantes et embarqués sur les enjeux.
- Rejoindre un cabinet de conseil RH en croissance soutenue
- Accompagner des clients sur des sujets de transformation managériale
The HR Manager will provide management and strategic direction for US subsidiary of a foreign owned sporting company
- Top spot in HR for US subsidiary of a foreign owned sports company
- Provide strategic direction for a fun lifestyle brand
- Vous assistez la DRH du Groupe sur l'ensemble des volets des relations sociales,
- Autonome, vous jouez un rôle de support et de conseil auprès de la communauté RH et des Directeurs de nos sites industriels.
- Groupe industriel qui met au coeur de son développement le dialogue social
- Evoluer dans son métier de Responsable des Relations Sociales
I am looking to help a Private Equity and Alternative Asset Manager with the appointing of a Compensation Manager within their Reward Function.
- A great chance to work within a broad in-house compensation manager role
- Start your career within the Private Equity and alternative investments sector
This high growth, global Technology organisation is seeking an experienced Head of Talent Acquisition from the Technology sector to report into the Global Head of Talent Acquisition and manage a team in order to attract the world's best talent.
- High growth technology firm
- Managing a team
A chance to continue your Reward career within Benefits and Pensions focusing on the US and Canada for this exciting PE backed Technology platform company. Reporting into the Global Head of Benefits for the company as it starts its next chapter of global growth.
- An opportunity to work within an in-house role for a global technology firm
- A growing PE backed business exploring a variety of growth paths / events.