Middlesex Learning Partnership is looking to appoint a Chief Financial Officer that will be based in North London.
- Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director within Education
- Multi-Academy Trust is looking to a new finance lead based in London
An exciting opportunity to join a growing SME, as Finance Director, this role will ensure the company's finance and IT function is running effectively with robust controls in place and provide strong leadership to the team. This is a pivotal role working closely with the Board to develop and deliver the financial strategy for the business.
- Board level Finance Director opportunity
- Commercial role working within a fast growing SME
Stonewater Housing is looking for an Assistant Director of Finance Business Partnering & Planning, the role will be based from home going into the office 1 or 2 days a week.
- Excellent opportunity to join one of the most progressive social landlords
- Stonewater is looking for Assistant Director of Business Partnering and Planning
Broad based CFO role encompassing finance, fund finance, deal structuring and execution, compliance, human resources and other operational affairs of the Firm. Outstanding opportunity for an individual with broad based experience in private equity.
- Exciting and innovative ESG Private Equity Business
- Outstanding opportunity to progress your career in an ethical ESG Fund
This is an excellent opportunity to join a housing association as a Head of Finance, the role will be based in their South West London office.
- A social landlord based in South West London is looking for a Head of Finance
- This is a great opportunity for someone to further develop their career
Our client is seeking an experienced investment finance professional to lead, organise and manage the finance function for this highly successful independent asset management company.
Reporting to the COO, this a broad and significant role, central to the operations of the company, and will require the individual to manage a variety of stakeholders and service providers.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing infrastructure fund
- Broad based role supporting a wide variety of business activities
One of the country's most progressive landlords is entering an exciting period in its evolution. Platform Housing Group has the strong financial metrics required to deliver significant growth and provide market leading service to its customers. They are looking for a Director of Accounting & Reporting which will be based in their Solihull office.
- Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director to work within housing
- Joining a business that is going through a period of change and transformation
Excellent position within the professional services & consultancy sector as a Director of Business Transformation. My client is seeking for a high potential smart candidate who has previously worked in a client centric working environment.
- International brand in the market
- Clear long term development
Exciting opportunity to join a global financial services firm as their Senior Director, Relationship Management - Financial Institutions. London
- Banker Coverage - NBFI / Insurance / Banks DCM, Bond Syndicate, Ratings Advisory
- Global financial services firm. London
A superb opportunity to join a well-known consumer products as Chief Financial Officer
- A superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
- A chance to be part of a high-calibre senior leadership team
Join a global consulting and advisory firm that works with investors, governments, banks, and organizations to achieve sustainable business practices. You will focus on building relationships with new clients and executing / managing strategy and governance implementation projects.
- Global consulting firm that works with businesses on ESG matters
- Provide leadership within the firm and on sustainability consulting engagements
A pure Advisory VAT Senior Manager or Manager for this global Investment Bank. The roles will have a significant front office support responsibility as well more group focused work as part of the wider in house group Tax team.
- A pure Advisory VAT Senior Manager or Manager role
- A global Investment Banking organisation
- To lead the Credit Solution Group specifically for the front office Transportation Department.
- Responsible for reviewing, managing, and advising on the credit risk of the Transportation department's global portfolio in the maritime, offshore and aviation sectors.
- A senior position managing Transportation Credit for a leading Investment bank
- Managing stressed/ distressed and normalised Credits
This is a greenfield role for a highly accomplished and resourceful individual to come and build the risk framework and function for a high growth Fintech business in the payment space. This is a CRO position and will require excellent breadth of risk coverage, in particular operational and credit risk.
The company has decided to create a new team of Operating model directors which is organized from end to end with a transversal, cross functional and global influence.
The role is dedicated to develop, lead and land key business process improvements, to drive continuous process improvement enabling organization performance. You are fully dedicated to drive the process and standardization, process review and adaptation, with a full SAP implementation.
- the objective is to design and build the base for the future of the company
- the role is dedicated to develop, lead and land key business process improvement
The Finance Director will provide essential financial support to the Managing Director and other members of the senior leadership team. Collaborating with key stakeholders, the FD will play a big part in the planned growth and profitability of the organisation.
- An excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director
- This role will closely support a Managing Director and sit on the SLT
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CFO will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative and financial operations of the company. This includes the development of a financial and operational strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Market leading manufacturing organization
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
The Financial Controller will lead the North American accounting function consisting of a shared services operations and all core accounting departments including payroll, AR & AP. You will lead a large team and be responsible for designing and implementing new accounting processes and procedures to support the growth of the organization.
- Global, market leading consumer products organization
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
Private Equity firms seeks Financial Reporting Manager to join their firm to assist with Financial and ESG Reporting via iLevel.
- In-House Private Equity Position, working alongside Portfolio Managers
- iLevel Experience essential