In a highly visible role as Finance Lead/Director, you will have a wide range of responsibilities. In this hands-on role, you will balance strategic contributions with practical tasks. You'll build trusted relationships with leaders, using your knowledge and influencing skills to shape how we build and develop the business from a finance perspective.
- Fantastic opportunity in a cutting edge Life Sciences business
- Based in London
This is an opportunity to join a business at the outset of their journey. Having secured investment we are looking to attract a commercial CFO who can work as part of a leadership team driving the growth strategy whilst being hands on in the day to day finance function.
- Key Leadership role for a scale-up, growth business
- Commercially focused CFO role
This is a high-profile, pivotal role working for a family-owned group. Working alongside the CEO, this role will be responsible for supporting the strategy for the business as well as running the day-to-day Group finance function.
- Key Leadership role for growth UK business
- Executive Board role
Chief Financial Officer required for progressive, profitable and growing NBFI / Fintech to take the firm to the London Market. Initially Part Time, the firm requires a versatile, hands-on CFO with listed experience to assist the firm through transition, listing and expansion.
- Progressive, profitable and growing Fintech looking for a part time CFO
- CFO with listed experience required to take Asian NBFI to the London Market
Bromford Housing is looking for a Director of Group Reporting and Planning, the role will report to the CFO and be based in their Tewkesbury office (hybrid working 2-3 days per week).
- Exciting opportunity for a Finance Director to join a forward thinking business
- One of the UKs leading housing associations is looking for a new Director
Are you an experienced tax professional seeking an exciting opportunity to lead the tax function of a prestigious FTSE 250 listed global manufacturing group? If so, we have the perfect role for you! We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our organisation as the Head of Tax.
- A leading Head of Tax position for a global manufacturing and FMCG business
- Global listed group with operations in 25+ countries
Interim Finance Project lead role based primarily remotely executing transformation of process across P2P/ R2R (please still apply if the applicant only has experience with one of the aforementioned transformations), & leading an ERP cloud system implementation.
- Open to an interim opportunity
- Has experience across P2P/R2R & ERP cloud implementation.
An Interim Finance Director is now required to join a leading organisation in the Midlands.
- Broad and varied role
- Business partnering
Unique opportunity for a qualified technically astute professional with managerial experience who has a passion for the property sector and strategic business partnering.
- Overseeing a team
- Liaising with the Executive leaders across the group
Review and monitor the preparation and filling of regulatory reports in accordance with Quality Assurance Unit procedures
Operate independently of the day-to-day regulatory report preparation process and maintain validation and testing processes for the completeness and accuracy of regulatory reports, in accordance with regulatory
- My client is hiring into their QA Regulatory Reporting team
- Opportunity to combine financial accounting knowledge with regulatory reporting
Leading International Company.
This role will have an outsized impact on the company's growth and profitability in Iberia.
- Leading International Company.
- This role will have an outsized impact on the company's growth and profitability
Have you been the Finance leader for a Construction Company before? Can you hire, train and develop an Accounting and Finance team? Do you want to work for a well-established Construction Company with a solid client base and project pipeline? Do you want to partner with Executive Level leadership? If so, please apply to the Finance Director - Construction position for consideration located South of Plymouth MA in Plymouth County.
- Lead Finance Role for a Leading East Coast Specialty Construction Business
- Manage and Develop Finance Team and Partner with Executive Leadership
Are you a Finance and Accounting leader in the Construction Sector looking for your next challenge? Can you handle the Finances for a well-established Construction business with a great pipeline of work with the average project size between $5M-$20M? Can you be a strategic business partner to the CEO, COO and other Executive Leadership? Do you have Sage300/Timberline software knowledge? If so, please submit your resume for this Controller role.
- Partner with Executive Level Leadership and Manage the Accounting/Finance Team
- Leading New England Construction Company with a Strong Project Pipeline
The family office CFO will be responsible for all accounting and finance work related to the personal finance and family office investments of the founders. This includes highly complex and administrative work alike
- Work in house at a single family office with excellent quality in midtown
- Highly visible role dealing with family members and their personal finances
Diretor de Finanças para empresa de grande porte do segmento industrial.
- Diretor Financeiro para empresa do segmento industrial.
- Multinacional de Grande Porte
The VP Senior Credit Review Officer will be responsible for independent credit analysis on the firm's domestic loan portfolio. This will involve managing third line of defense credit reviews for a broad portfolio of credits across a variety of industries and transactions.
- The VP will be responsible for leading portfolio examinations across sectors.
- This role offers exposure to the business and to various external regulators.
The Private Equity Valuations Director will be responsible for close coordination with the deal team. They will model committed capital on investments and directly deal with the portfolio on ongoing asset management. They will also get involved on deal modeling for potential future investments.
- Valuations lead for a PE fund based in NYC
- Work directly in support of the deal team and with the CFO
This person will support management and team members for preparation and presentation of financial reports and other reports, system automation, workflow enhancements and other ad-hoc projects, and requires advanced knowledge of/experiences in financial reporting as well as understanding of the financial industry.Deliverables for the team include, but not limited to, audited financial statements, statutory reports, head-office reports and management reports.
- Large Investment Bank recruiting an AVP Financial Accountant to join team
- AVP Financial Accountant needed for a growing Investment Bank based in NYC
The Tax Senior Associate will be responsible for all partnership tax compliance for the firm and their various investment vehicles
- #2 in tax reporting to head of tax compliance for a hedge fund
- Excellent people to work with and manager to learn from