Fast growing tech start-up (Series C) is seeking a Legal Counsel to sit in either NYC or California to report to the General Counsel. The Legal Counsel will handle commercial contracts and corporate legal matters.
- Exciting role to join a fast growing tech start-up!
- Role can sit in NY or California
As Legal Counsel, you will work within the In-House Legal team, providing this Fortune 500 organization with legal expertise and advice. Drafting policies, reviewing contracts and providing wider legal counsel.
- Fortune 500 organization looking to expand their In-House legal capability.
- Hybrid: 2-3 days in the New York, Manhattan office & 1-2 days/ week at home.
Become the Head of the Legal and Compliance department of a globally renown car manufacturer. Be in direct contact with the board, give legal and compliance advice to the C level management and all key stakeholder departments, and thus influence the strategy direction of the Japan branch of the company.
- The chance to work for a leading global vehicle manufacturer.
- Be the leader for the whole legal and compliance department.
Exciting opportunity to join a global bank as Legal Counsel, supporting the bank's corporate banking function, advising on a wide range of banking transactions, contracts, M&A and regulatory matters.
- Global bank seeks Director, Counsel to join legal team
- Role will focus legal matters related to corporate banking, M&A and contracts
The Senior Legal Counsel will be responsible for handling legal matters pertaining to registered funds. This role requires expertise in the Investment Company Act of 1940, the Investment Advisers Act and regulations surrounding an RIA.
- Newly created role with top financial institution
- Hybrid role 3 days in office with exceptional benefits
As top of the legal department, you will be in charge of all matters legal for the Japanese office, building up your own team, and take leadership responsibility, while setting the course for success.
You will serve as an integral part of the company as you advise the top management in legal and operational matters.
- The chance to take leadership your own team and develop it the way you want.
- Be part of the Japan branch of a multinational financial services company.
Reporting directly to the US Legal Counsel of an international SaaS client, the Legal Counsel will handle a wide range of high-volume SaaS, licensing, software and commercial agreements. The ideal candidate will have experience in-house at a B2B SaaS client.
- Hybrid role with 2-3 days in brand new office
- Growing legal team seeking attorney to handle high volume SaaS contracts
As Legal Counsel, you will work within the In-House Legal team, providing a leading investment bank, financial services organization, with legal expertise and advice. Areas of focus for the Senior Legal Counsel will be M&A, international business payments and corporate banking as well as providing wider generalist legal counsel as required.
- In House opportunity with a multinational banking & financial services company.
- Working with a leading In House legal team.
Exciting opportunity to join a global bank as Director, Wholesale Bank Regulatory Counsel, handling a wide range of commercial bank regulatory matters, regulatory compliance and general financial services transactional legal matters.
- NY Branch of International Bank seeks bank regulatory attorney
- Hybrid role 3 days in office, 2 days WFH
The SVP, Legal Counsel will have a focus on Canadian funds and securities law and will represent Canadian private funds on capital raising, marketing, investor relations, fund formation and structuring, corporate transactional matters.
- Exciting opportunity to join Legal Team of rapidly growing FinTech firm
- Hybrid working environment with 3-4 days in Toronto office
International client operating within the tech sector is seeking a Commercial Counsel to handle a wide range of tech and commercial agreements.
- SaaS client hiring Commercial Counsel to report to General Counsel
- Hybrid working environment
Reporting directly to the US Head of Legal, the Legal Counsel will assist with the client's SaaS agreements, SLAs, all commercial agreements AND privacy legal matters pertaining to SaaS.
- Hybrid role with 2-3 days in brand new office
- Role supporting SaaS client's privacy and commercial legal matters
Exciting opportunity to join a top fintech client as a Legal Counsel, focused on technology and commercial contracts.
- Exciting opportunity to join high caliber legal team working on index licensing
- Hybrid role 3 days in office, 2 days WFH with excellent benefits
Advise on complex legal issues and report to the Asia General Counsel. Support the organization by managing all legal operations in Japan.
- Lead the legal team of one of the largest global tech players
- Communicate with senior stakeholders and advise on the legal strategy
This is a rare opportunity for a seasoned in-house lawyer to join a public body as their Head of Legal and Company Secretary. You will be part of the senior management team and assist the CEO in making key business decisions.
- Leadership role
- Prior experience in managing senior stakeholders
Reporting to the Chief of Legal Officer, you will be involved across legal matters for the holding and subsidiaries. This will also include M&A activities and Corporate Governance matters.
- Industry stability (one of the biggest holdings in Indonesia)
- Excellent remuneration
In-House Legal Counsel role in NYC with a reputable financial, retirement investment organization. The client is looking to appoint a legal professional with specialist 1940 Act fund expertise.
- Top 10 retirement fund organization expanding their In-House team.
- Fortune 1000 finance organization building its In-House legal capability.
Despacho de abogados nacional busca incorporar un Socio de Energía (mercantil) para su oficina de Madrid.
- Importante despacho de abogados
- Despacho en crecimiento
The Senior Counsel will handle legal matters pertaining to structured products, securitizations (CLOs), and mortgage-backed securitizations (CMBS).
- Exciting opportunity to join Legal team of financial services institution
- Role will focus on securitizations, ABS, CMBS, CLOs and Structured Products
Financial Services Institution seeking a Counsel/Senior Counsel to handle legal matters related to global markets transactions, derivatives, structured products and loan documentation.
- Exciting opportunity to join international bank as a Derivatives Counsel
- Role will focus on global markets structured products, derivatives, etc.