My client is looking for a Head of Risk, Legal and Compliance. The role is based in Mauritius.
- Head of Risk, Legal and Compliance - Mauritius
- Group Head of Risk, Legal and Compliance - Africa Scope
One of my clients is looking for a Legal Counsel.
- Legal Counsel - Based in Mauritius
- Legal Counsel
Responsibility for the development of a compliance and legal department
- Great Opportunity in financial services area
- Role with growth potential
Our client is seeking an Associate Legal Counsel to draft and negotiate a high volume of technology, SaaS, and commercial agreements with clients, prospective clients, and vendors across the US, UK and EMEA.
- Exciting role to join a FinTech client dealing with SaaS contracts
- High volume software, licensing, commercial contracts
Our client seeks a Legal Counsel (2-4 years experience) to provide legal support across various departments including Procurement, Technology, Human Resources, Compliance, Finance and Trading. This position will offer general legal advice on a variety of matters, with its primary focus on reviewing, drafting, and negotiating commercial arrangements.
- Legal Counsel opening for technology and procurement team
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing legal team
Fast growing international tech start-up (Series C) is seeking a Legal Counsel to sit in NYC to report to the US General Counsel. The Legal Counsel will handle commercial contracts and corporate legal matters.
- Exciting role to join a fast growing tech gaming start-up!
- Huge opportunity for growth!
Exciting opportunity for an Associate Attorney with 2-3 years experience practicing within the Investment Management/Private Funds group of a top law firm to move in-house and join a dynamic legal team.
- Exciting opportunity to join Legal and Compliance team of Investment Advisor
- Reports directly to General Counsel/CCO
The Legal Department is looking for an attorney with experience in capital markets and finance, including loan trading and investment banking, covering the Securities Division. Position requires experience in representing underwriters/dealers/arrangers in public and private offerings of debt and equity securities, including high-yield debt offerings pursuant to Rule 144A, SPAC transactions, Reg S, private placements, and ATMs.
- Financial services client
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing legal team
Prop. trading client is seeking a Legal Counsel to support the New York office.
- Exciting opportunity to join growing trading fund as first US lawyer
- Reports directly to General Counsel (overseas)
Exciting opportunity for an Attorney with 6-12 years of total directly related legal experience in a law firm, private equity, investment bank, or alternatives-focused firm with substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations to join a top Investment Bank.
- Exciting opportunity to join Investment Bank as VP of Legal
- Wide range of responsibilities
Reporting directly to the CEO the Group Head of Legal & Risk is accountable for establishing the legal function for the group. With an appetite to role up your sleeves you will enhance commercial decision making through the legal advice and support you provide to the senior leadership team.
- Diversified Agribusiness
- Fremantle Based
Head of Legal job at a fastly expanding off-shore wind turbines manufacturer.
- Be part of the fastest growing industry in Japan at the moment
- Top tier compensation and benefits scheme incl. work-life balance
Exciting opportunity to join a global investment bank as Senior Legal Counsel to handle legal and compliance matters affecting the client's LATAM business.
- Global Investment Bank seeks Senior Legal Counsel to join legal team
- Role will focus on LATAM Capital Markets and Investment Banking/Securities
The Attorney will report to the Head of Legal and support the client's growing affordable housing portfolio, including advising on management, operations, leasing, and compliance.
- New role created to support client's residential affordable housing portfolio
- Role reports directly to Head of Legal
The Attorney will report to the SVP of Legal and support the client's leasing and property management business.
- Real Estate Developer seeking to add member to legal team
- Role will focus on leasing and property management legal matters
This is a Head of Compliance and MLRO position for a small foreign bank's UK subsidiary.
- Head of Compliance & MLRO
- banking experience
The Commercial Legal Counsel will be responsible for handling complex commercial contracts for professional services client.
- Exciting role to join a global company dealing with commercial contracts
- High volume commercial agreements for professional services client
Start-up of the Tech industry, Fintech/Financial services, Africa, global, located in Africa, Dubai, NYC, set up, financial services expertise, will to work in a start-up environment
- African & Intl expertise in financial services, epayment/emoney, digital banking
- Experience with NY and/or London EU listed multinationals
This is a rare global opportunity for senior lawyers to take on a global role based in Hong Kong or Shenzhen. You will need to have a strong corporate finance, listing compliance, as well as intellectual property experience.
- Newly created role
- Based in Hong Kong or Shenzhen
Broad regional legal scope of work for a leading pharmaceutical brand
- Broad regional legal scope of work for a leading pharmaceutical brand
- Drive growth through M&A/Licensing of new products