Director/Associate Director Public Affairs
- Director/Associate Director Public Affairs
- Public affairs
Director Prudential Policy and Director of Insurance Policy
- Director Prudential Policy and Director of Insurance Policy
- Prudential policy& insurance policy
This role with report to CEO of the company and lead all Clinical Operations activities related to the current oncology pipelines. You will play crucial role in forming Clinical Operation capability internally at the same time assuring the progress of existing trials.
- Cell-therapy for Solid Tumours
- In-house developed TIL technology
You will oversee Clinical Operations for Oncology Therapeutic area in APAC region focusing on strategic and operational activities related to Phase I to Phase III stage clinical programs.
- Global clinical trials for BIC Oncology Assets
- Global leadership team
Our client is an international asset management firm with a huge presence in Asia. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager/ Deputy Head of Compliance to lead the compliance team in Hong Kong.
- Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest asset managers
- Great team culture and good work life balance
Associate Director Healthcare Advisory
- Associate Director Healthcare Advisory with a global professional services firm
- integrated care system development, provider integration, healthcare planning
To reinforce their capabilities and footprint in Europe, FMC is recruiting a Director of Government Affairs who will be based preferably in Geneva (Regional HQ) or alternatively in Brussels.
- Leading company in its sector
- Based in Geneva or alternatively in Brussels
Associate Director Economic Research
- Associate Director, Economic Research with a global provider of business data
- economic research,country risk
Director for Local Government Advisory
- Director for Local Government Advisory with a global professional services firm
- digital transformation, public policy, procurement, technology, operational deli
We are partnering with a Regional Bank with solid track record in the consumer and retail banking to recruit for a Senior Manager to support their AML Advisory team. The role is based in Hong Kong.
- Excellent work life balance and friendly working environment
- Regional Bank with solid track record in Consumer and Retail Banking business.
Senior Regulatory Licensing & Codes Advisor with a utilities
- Senior Regulatory Licencing & Codes Adviser - utilities business in Abu Dhabi
- energy, water, regulation, codes, licensing
Senior Economic Regulation Adviser with a utilities business in Abu Dhabi (UAE)
- Senior Economic Regulation Adviser with a utilities business in Abu Dhabi
- energy, water, economics, price controls, economic regulation
Director - Economic Advisory (Energy Transition)
- Director - Economic Advisory (Energy Transition)
- energy transition, energy, economics
Chief Operating Officer for the Gambling Commission (12 month FTC).
- Chief Operating Officer for the Gambling Commission (12 month FTC).
- chief operating officer, corporate services, strategy, risk
Associate Director Central Government Advisory (Strategy and Policy)
- Associate Director Central Government Advisory (Strategy and Policy)
- central government, policy, strategy, finance, procurement
Develop and oversee implementation of regulatory strategies and making decisions that ensure high quality of regulatory submissions.
- Senior leadership regulatory affairs role with a Fortune 500 organisation
- Develop and oversee implementation of APAC regulatory strategies
Our client is one of the largest Retail & Corporate Banks in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Head of Compliance Monitoring (Review & Assurance) to manage a team of 10 and to review how well the business operations meet their regulatory and internal process obligations based on regulatory requirements.
- Leadership role- manage a team of 10
- Stable environment and great team!