You will be accountable for developing and implementing the Sales business plan for the UK, Irish and International operations. You will have end to end accountability for the sales function.
- Exciting fast growth business
- Home based role
Our client is a recognised UK market leader of B2B services in their sector and currently generates revenues in excess of £250m. The business has attained considerable growth both organically and via acquisition and now provides a comprehensive range of service-based solutions to an enviable portfolio of clients. The business is entering an exciting period with a mandate for significant growth resulting in a need to appoint a Sales and Marketing Director.
- Flexible Location
- High Growth Business
A leading, global manufacturer of technologically advanced products for surgical procedures, such as sutures, haemostats and tissue adhesives require a Director of Sales, Europe to manage the European Sales division.
- Managing the Surgical Device sales organisation across Europe
- Sales via distribution partnerships and direct to market sales teams.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Leader, who will be responsible for a new business unit and commercial growth in Latin America, leading a senior team in different countries. Relationship with Petrochemical and Oil & Gas customers is expected.
- Responsible for new business unit and commercial growth in Latin America
- Relationship with Oil & Gas and Petrochemical costumers
Sales Management - Leading a team of professionals
Developing distribution network
- International Company Operating in Construction Machines Sector
- Managing commercial activities in Poland
Our client is seeking an experienced payment professional to join the company as a sales director.
- Leader in digital payments technology
- Start-up phase public sector in Italy
The Territory Sales Manager (TSM): Meat & Further Processing possesses a wide range of sales knowledge and professional skills in the meat and further processing industries. The TSM will report to the VP - Sales: Meat and Further Processing U.S. Southern North America
This role will cover Ohio/PA/virginia and maryland
- Territory Sales Manager
- Territory Sales Manager
Open position for a Regional Sales Manager for EUA. He will cover the following area: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Alaska e Hawai.
Each Regional Sales Manager is responsible for expanding customer base and
achieve sales goals for specific districts of our company. Each Regional Sales Manager shall ensure his
area of responsibility meet and exceed the sales expectations.
- Regional Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
The primary responsibility of the role is to identify opportunities and develop China equity research and trading relationships with institutional investors in the UK and Mainland Europe.
- Instrumental in the build out of a business for one of the biggest Chinese Banks
- Autonomy with full resources to help the business grow
The Director Sales will be tasked with developing new business with JOEM customers in North America. The Director will report to the President of the division and will be responsible for driving customer relationships, business development and overall performance of the JOEM customer base in NA. The Director will work with global counterparts in Japan and will manage a team of Account Managers in the NA region.
- Global Tier 1 with aggressive growth leading a sales team
- Excellent company culture
Drive the Central (DACH) and Eastern European territory (including Russia, CIS) to achieve target growth on bookings, revenue and profitability. Success in this role demands a clear sense of urgency and direction, a clear strategic mindset, top-level sales attributes, and the ability to communicate and collaborate well internally as well as externally with channel partners, representatives, engineering consultants, contractors and end users.
- Leading global manufacturer of capital equipment.
- International opportunity.
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm, global leader in the luxury wines & spirits sector and recognized internationally for its exceptional and exclusive brands. Our mission is to craft experiences and we do this guided by our values: Sharing, Elegance, Integrity, Spirit of conquest, Epicureanism.
- Global leader in the luxury wines & spirits sector
- Develop and implement the strategy of the on trade channel
We are looking for a manager who has already gained several years of experience in Sales Director role in the consumer electronics/accessories industry and who will be capable of leading and supporting the team in a lean organisation.
- International group operating in Consumer Electronics Sector
- Premium products in its market segment
It is an exciting entrepreneurial senior sales role - ideally for candidates with SaaS sales management experience.
- Regional Level Position
My client is seeking to hire an inspiring Sales Director to develop new business for their RPA and AI workforce solution portfolio. This will be sell enterprise-class software solutions to financial services, healthcare, retail, telecommunication, manufacturing and other enterprises. This an opportunity to make an impact in an exciting and upcoming start-up company and help organisations solve real business challenges.
- Leading intelligent automation software vendor in RPA & AI
- High growth, ambitious and well funded business
Reporting to the SVP, Global Head of Sales, the VP Sales EMEA will be the strategic pivot in driving sales and expansion for the European region. You will build and deliver the strategic market expansion plan to acquire new clients and build a high growth subscription business. You will lead and build a high performing sales function across the region.
- Pioneering technology company with global presence
- Pivotal role in driving sales and expansion the European Region
Reporting directly to the board, you are responsible for building up and managing the marketing and sales team across Asia.
- Regional role, Asia
- Key Senior Position
Rattaché au CEO, vous êtes responsable de l'élaboration et de la mise en oeuvre de la stratégie commerciale de l'entreprise.
- Société de premier rang, spécialisée dans le secteur de la santé
- Création de poste au sein d'une start-up en pleine expansion
Strengthen the existing institutional client network and build new client relationships in the Americas
- Strengthen relationships with institutional investors in the Americas
- Asian equity experience
Our client is a leading independent equities and fixed income brokers firm in Europe. The Investment Solutions subsidiary, is seeking an outstanding sales professionals for its Zurich team. They are active in all areas of Structured Products Brokerage and high level advisory.
- Leading independent equities and fixed income brokers firm in Europe
- Based in Zurich