You will be accountable for developing and implementing the Sales business plan for the UK, Irish and International operations. You will have end to end accountability for the sales function.
- Exciting fast growth business
- Home based role
A leading, global manufacturer of technologically advanced products for surgical procedures, such as sutures, haemostats and tissue adhesives require a Director of Sales, Europe to manage the European Sales division.
- Managing the Surgical Device sales organisation across Europe
- Sales via distribution partnerships and direct to market sales teams.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Leader, who will be responsible for a new business unit and commercial growth in Latin America, leading a senior team in different countries. Relationship with Petrochemical and Oil & Gas customers is expected.
- Responsible for new business unit and commercial growth in Latin America
- Relationship with Oil & Gas and Petrochemical costumers
Commercial management position covering Czechia and Slovakia
- Head of sales (direct sales B2B, distribution, wholesale)
- Distribution of Industrial and/or Plumbing & Heating applications
Drive the Central (DACH) and Eastern European territory (including Russia, CIS) to achieve target growth on bookings, revenue and profitability. Success in this role demands a clear sense of urgency and direction, a clear strategic mindset, top-level sales attributes, and the ability to communicate and collaborate well internally as well as externally with channel partners, representatives, engineering consultants, contractors and end users.
- Leading global manufacturer of capital equipment.
- International opportunity.
The Director Sales will be tasked with developing new business with JOEM customers in North America. The Director will report to the President of the division and will be responsible for driving customer relationships, business development and overall performance of the JOEM customer base in NA. The Director will work with global counterparts in Japan and will manage a team of Account Managers in the NA region.
- Global Tier 1 with aggressive growth leading a sales team
- Excellent company culture
It is an exciting entrepreneurial senior sales role - ideally for candidates with SaaS sales management experience.
- Regional Level Position
Regional Sales Director will be responsible for a team of 60 FTE's located in several branch offices in southern Poland. Company cooperates with variety of market segments providing solutions for MRO business.
- International Company operating in Industrial Sector
- Head of Silesia and Southern Poland Region
My client is seeking to hire an inspiring Sales Director to develop new business for their RPA and AI workforce solution portfolio. This will be sell enterprise-class software solutions to financial services, healthcare, retail, telecommunication, manufacturing and other enterprises. This an opportunity to make an impact in an exciting and upcoming start-up company and help organisations solve real business challenges.
- Leading intelligent automation software vendor in RPA & AI
- High growth, ambitious and well funded business
Reporting to the SVP, Global Head of Sales, the VP Sales EMEA will be the strategic pivot in driving sales and expansion for the European region. You will build and deliver the strategic market expansion plan to acquire new clients and build a high growth subscription business. You will lead and build a high performing sales function across the region.
- Pioneering technology company with global presence
- Pivotal role in driving sales and expansion the European Region
Rattaché au CEO, vous êtes responsable de l'élaboration et de la mise en oeuvre de la stratégie commerciale de l'entreprise.
- Société de premier rang, spécialisée dans le secteur de la santé
- Création de poste au sein d'une start-up en pleine expansion
Reporting directly to the board, you are responsible for building up and managing the marketing and sales team across Asia.
- Regional role, Asia
- Key Senior Position
This is a fantastic newly created opportunity for individuals who are keen on developing his/her own business in hot sector!
- Up-and-Coming Start-up
- Leadership Role
Our client is a leading independent equities and fixed income brokers firm in Europe. The Investment Solutions subsidiary, is seeking an outstanding sales professionals for its Zurich team. They are active in all areas of Structured Products Brokerage and high level advisory.
- Leading independent equities and fixed income brokers firm in Europe
- Based in Zurich
The Head of Sales Operations - Ophthalmology and Audiology required to deliver organic sales growth to budget through enhancing effectiveness of operations and shared services, coaching and supporting Area Managers.
- A leading national organisation within Ophthalmology and Audiology
- Operations expert with expertise running national Optical / Pharmacy chains.
Our client is a dynamic and highly innovative technology security provider which manufactures biometric products & solutions.
The company is based in the Zurich area and is behind countless security integrators and resellers products and solutions in Access Control, Time & Attendance and Workforce Management.
- Highly innovative technology company
- Based in Zürich
As the Director of Sales, you will be tasked with leading the end-to-end cycle and adoption of hybrid cloud solutions. You will be tasked with negotiating with C-suite level in the adoption and utilisation of hybrid cloud solutions through excellence in brand, delivery and after sales care.
- Individual Contributor
- FSI sector
Accelerate sales and market share gains in the assigned region
- Drive business expansion through strategic solution selling
- Deliver results to propel organisational growth
International fast growing consumer electronics business.
Seeking a Vice President of Sales to lead their commercial plan.
- Vice President of Sales - Consumer Electronics
- Vice President of Sales - Consumer Electronics
Senior Structured Products Salesperson to advise institutional clients in Swiss-German and Liechtenstein markets
- Advise institutional clients in Swiss German and Liechtenstein markets
- Our client is leading, independent European financial services company