The successful candidate will co-manage the company with his or her technical counterpart and will report to the COO of the group based abroad.
- You can expect numerous change management projects due to M&A process
- Oversee the company's operations, financial performance and investments
As the COO, your role sits within the Petrochemical arm of the business. You play a vital function in ensuring operational excellence within the company through developing efficient operation processes to contribute to the company's growth and success.
- Major conglomerate with a wide portfolio
- Contribute to the company's fast-growing business unit
Reporting to Global COO, the GM will take full responsibility for the growth the sales in China and day to day operations of the Langfang plant.
- An iconic brand, over 200 years, a depth and expertise in tableware industry
- An unique active representation, significantly support the company financially
This is a great opportunity to lead strategy sales department of profitable automotive distribution company. Reporting to the COO, the Sales Director position will allow you to express and show your full potential within the organisation and exposure to the industryic
- Strategic sales role in a competitive automotive distribution company
- Opportunity to lead a sizable team of energetic individuals