- Alternative Investment (Senior Level)
- Life Insurance
A top tier US law firm is looking to expand their Tokyo Office with a Projects Partner.
- Top Tier US Law Firms with interesting proposition
- Strong globally and expanding in the Region
- The VP of Regulatory Reporting will prepare various regulatory reports for the bank and liaise with head office in Japan.
- Interact and work closely with the Legal Department and FR Y-10 Preparation Team to address all structural changes that relate to the FR Y-7 and FR Y-6 reports
- Continue to improve the process control effectiveness of the FR Y-7, FR Y-6 reports, and other branches regulatory reports preparation
- Regulatory Reporting role at a Jersey City based Investment Bank
- Federal Reserve Regulatory Reporting role available at Investment Bank
ENTREPRENEUR OF THE UNIT, who will be responsible for all P&L of the business unit and to develop the business in the Asia region. For this reason, the position will be President of the region addition to the General Manager of the business unit. The region covers all Asia, particular focus on China but also including Japan, Korea, Malaysia and other relevant markets.
- German Speaker foreigners who would like to live and work in China
- Entrepreneur of the unit, cover P&L of the BU and to develop business in Asia