This is an exciting career opportunity to set and deliver the global strategic agenda for IT infrastructure that will provide our client with an industry-leading capability. To achieve their ambitious digital transformation agenda, our client is seeking a forward-thinking VP of Infrastructure to drive the technology services agenda to create strong digital foundations that enables speed, flexibility, and agility across infrastructure and software.
- Global organisation undertaking a huge technology transformation agenda
- Innovative and people orientated business with vision, investment and purpose
Newly created senior leadership opportunity within the digital team of a large retail group
Relocation supported to Sweden.
- Strategic leadership opportunity - managing a team (indirectly) of over 300
- Forward thinking innovative global retail business
We are seeking to appoint two Head of Risk & Compliance to help our client grow and provide ever increasing customer service. By integrating and applying risk and compliance frameworks into the business, they are seeking a "right first time" approach to introducing new services, technology, working practices and products with a more efficient and risk aware organisation resulting in better performance.
- Drive and implement global risk and compliance frameworks
- Safeguard and strengthen relationship with people, customers and brand
An international, market leading medical device company is seeking a Commercial Business Director to manage a region including UK and Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
- Regional Management of UK and Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
- Part of the senior leadership team.
The Finance Director for North Europe (Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium & Luxembourg) has a key focus on supporting the operational business by providing strategic insights and reviewing the business performance continuously.
- Key focus on supporting the operational business by providing strategic insights
- High involvement in strategic topics and decisions