Our client is looking to identify a dynamic and truly entrepreneurial individual to help grow their existing Zurich presence. This will be a client centric person that can attract both clients and other talent in the market.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading Independent Asset Manager
- Unique chance to help grow the Zurich based office
Manager Capital Allocation and Business Planning opportunity in a private equity owned company with strong growth case.
- Private Equity owned company with strong growth case
- CFO Career change for talents in the Investment, M&A or Strategy Consulting
The Head of Anti Financial Crime is responsible for the AFC program including KYC, AML, Sanctions and Embargo and Fraud in Switzerland. This person will be responsible for maintaining and developing processes and partnering with the senior compliance management team in Switzerland to maintain a strong AML risk framework.
- You will define and ensure implementation of relevant strategies and procedures
- Accountable for oversight of the AFC program including KYC, AML and more...
The CISO lead the team as well as processes to manage the cyber risk and IT. Working hand in hand with the Global Head of IT and IT Operations & Applications teams, the CISO is accountable for the development and implementation of security roadmaps, governance and risk framework as well as standard, policies and processes definition to safeguard the integrity, confidentiality, and security of the IT infrastructure.
- international leading enterprise with great career possibilities
- interesting position with hybrid working model
Managing Treasury operations across different countries.
- Executive Role in Financial Services Industry
- Global Scope in a Dynamic Company
Our client is one of the biggest reinsurance company with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations. This new designed CISO - Global IT Risk and Security Program Director EMEA (m/f/d) Insurance.
- Leading reinsurance company
- Switzerland or Germany based