Vishma joined the business in March 2017 when Michael Page was just setting up operations in Mauritius and was key in growing its local footprint. She was promoted in 2020 to the Page Executive brand which is the executive search division of PageGroup, specialized in C-Suite and Executive level positions and currently heads the Banking & Finance desk.
Based out of Mauritius, she has been supporting for the past 4 years, leading Blue-Chip Banking and Non-Banking Financial Institutions in their talent search across the Indian Ocean and Sub Saharan African regions (excluding South Africa).
Prior to joining Michael Page, Vishma has worked for 3 years as a Senior Research Associate for VMS France, a prestigious Executive Search firm based in Paris whereby she assisted in the recruitment of Top Management positions across the domestic and European markets.
Vishma is fluent in French and English and possesses a double Master Degree in Occupational Psychology from the University of Burgundy in Dijon, France.
- Group CTIO (Holding level position) & Chief Risk Officer – Regional African Bank
- Chief Operating Officer – Leading Malagasy Bank
- Group Chief Technology Officer, Head of Internal Audit & Group Head of HR – Leading NBFI
- Head of Finance – Leading Global Business Player
- CTOO – Leading Corporate Bank
- Head of Compliance & MLRO – Local Money Service Business
- Assets & Liability Manager, Compliance Manager & Global Market Sales Manager – Tiers 1 African Banking Institution
- Head of Cards – International Bank
- Fund Manager Fixed Income – Asset Manager