- Financial Services
Vishma joined the business in March 2017 when Michael Page was just setting up operations in Mauritius and was key in growing its local footprint. She was promoted in 2020 to the Page Executive brand which is the executive search division of PageGroup, specialized in C-Suite and Executive level positions.
Based out of Mauritius, she heads the Banking & Finance desk and has been supporting for the past 5 years, Blue-Chip and A-List Banking and Non-Banking Financial Institutions in their talent search across the Indian Ocean and Sub Saharan African regions (excluding South Africa).
Prior to joining Michael Page, Vishma has worked for several years as a Senior Research Associate for VMS France, a prestigious Paris-based Executive Search firm whereby she assisted in the recruitment of Top Management positions across the domestic and European markets.
Vishma is fluent in both French and English and possesses a double Master Degree in Occupational Psychology from the University of Burgundy in Dijon, France.
- Chairperson of the Audit & Risk Committee – Local conglomerate
- Group CTIO (Holding level position) & CRO – Regional African Bank
- Chief Technology and Operations Officer – Leading Corporate Bank
- COO – Leading Malagasy Bank
- Group Chief Technology Officer, Head of Internal Audit, Group Head of HR & Head of Compliance – Leading NBFI
- Head of CIB – Tiers 1 High-street bank
- Head of Fintech Business – Leading Telco Player
- Head of Finance – Leading Fiduciary Player
- Assets & Liability Manager, Global Market Sales Manager – African banking institution
- Head of Cards – Pan-African Bank
- Fund Manager Fixed Income – Asset Manager