Stonewater Housing is looking for an Assistant Director of Finance Business Partnering & Planning, the role will be based from home going into the office 1 or 2 days a week.
- Excellent opportunity to join one of the most progressive social landlords
- Stonewater is looking for Assistant Director of Business Partnering and Planning
Broad based CFO role encompassing finance, fund finance, deal structuring and execution, compliance, human resources and other operational affairs of the Firm. Outstanding opportunity for an individual with broad based experience in private equity.
- Exciting and innovative ESG Private Equity Business
- Outstanding opportunity to progress your career in an ethical ESG Fund
This is an excellent opportunity to join a housing association as a Head of Finance, the role will be based in their South West London office.
- A social landlord based in South West London is looking for a Head of Finance
- This is a great opportunity for someone to further develop their career
Our client is seeking an experienced investment finance professional to lead, organise and manage the finance function for this highly successful independent asset management company.
Reporting to the COO, this a broad and significant role, central to the operations of the company, and will require the individual to manage a variety of stakeholders and service providers.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing infrastructure fund
- Broad based role supporting a wide variety of business activities
One of the country's most progressive landlords is entering an exciting period in its evolution. Platform Housing Group has the strong financial metrics required to deliver significant growth and provide market leading service to its customers. They are looking for a Director of Accounting & Reporting which will be based in their Solihull office.
- Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director to work within housing
- Joining a business that is going through a period of change and transformation
Paradigm Housing Group is one of the South East's leading housing providers. They are looking for an Assistant Finance Director - Operations to join their finance team.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing social landlord
- Paradigm Housing is looking for an Assistant Finance Director - Operations
London Energy is looking for their next Finance Director, who will be based in their North London office.
- Exciting opportunity for a Finance Director to join the sustainability sector
- Finance Director will manage Finance, Legal and the Commercial Functions
Exciting opportunity for a Director, Product Management - Structured Trade & Commodity Finance with a global corporate and investment bank. London.
- Structured Trade and Commodity Finance. EMEA Product Strategy
- Global Corporate & Investment Bank. London
This is a capital markets compliance advisory role, supporting London and Frankfurt, therefore knowledge of bot BAFIN and FCA regulator is essential.
- equities or fixed income compliance
- BAFIN regulator experience
An Interim Finance Project Manager is now required to join a leading business in the Midlands.
- Finance Project Management
- Process improvement and change
- Reporting to the CFO the interim Head of Revenue & Property Finance will manage the key Revenue and Property costs
- The interim Head of Revenue & Property Finance will oversee a team of finance professionals in managing all financial aspects of Revenue and Property Opex
- Exciting opportunity to join this highly regarded innovative technology business
- Playing a pivotal role leading their Revenue and Property Finance
Reporting to the General Manager, and interacting internationally within the matrix organisation, the person in the role will lead the finance and accounting team, guaranteeing synergies different legal entities.
- Finance Director Italy based in Milan
- Multinational dynamic environment
Our client is a Single Family Office based in Dubai which has a 90%+ approval record at Investment Committee level. They are looking to hire a VP/ Director Fund Manager to work directly with the principal and manage a small team.
- Institutional FoF Asset Management
- Direct VC experience required
To strengthen their regional finance team, we are currently seeking an experienced, result-oriented and business-driven Head of Corporate Finance who will report to the Regional Finance Director. The role covers all corporate finance support including FP&A, WSE and Group reporting for the HQ (Poznań).
- Participates in creating strategic plans
- Act as finance business partner to UK Head Office
Exciting Structured Trade & Commodity Finance - Global Head of Change - ED opportunity with a global corporate & investment bank in London.
The role is a COO / Strategy position focused on the global structured trade & commodity finance division of the bank who are looking to quadruple their STCF business in the medium term.
- Global COO / Strategy / Leadership / Growth - Structured Trade & Commodities
- Global Corporate & Investment Bank. London
As an executive member of the Company, you are essential in shaping and managing the compliance risk aspect of the Company. The role is based in Malaysia and you will be the key compliance advisor to the Board and senior management.
- Fantastic opportunity to work in one of the largest banks in the world
- Lead the compliance function
An excellent opportunity exists for a hands-on, technically astute financial controller with a strong systems background and a flair for integration, manipulating data and business improvement.
- Central Location in Melbourne
- High growth industry Sector
Boston based Private Family Office seeks Investment Analyst to join their growing investment team.
- Multi-Billion Single Family Office
- Reporting directly into the Director of the US
Reporting to the CRO, provide second line oversight on the bank's management of prudential risks; including capital, liquidity, market and interest rate risks. Support the bank's compliance with prudential regulatory requirements and assessment/reporting of enterprise wide risks
- experience in capital management, prudential, market risk, treasury
- second line risk
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Director - Corporate Issuers Relationship Management - UK & Ireland with a global financial services firm. London.
- Corporate finance, Debt Capital Markets (bonds & loans) - UK & Ireland
- Global financial services firm. London