An exciting opportunity to be a part of a global and dynamic team, responsible for driving the company's long-term marketing strategy, identifying potential opportunities and threats within the healthcare industry across the APAC region.
- Global leader in the healthcare industry
- Drive go-to-market strategies to ensure commerical growth
Define and implement the procurement strategy and policy at a global level
- Leadership position with a global conglomerate
- Oversee organisation's direct supplier relationships
- New started up, overall finance
- Strong R&D, fast growth in business and operation
Currently I am seeking for a Global CIO for my client in health-care industry. As Global CIO, he or she will drive the company's technology sector with innovative technology and digital tools for both R&D and Commercial parts with proven tracked records/leadership and team management.
- AI for Drug Discovery
- Innovative Technology and Digital Application for R&D
this role will be responsible for operating and capital budgeting, organizing, planning, directing, and evaluating Revenue Cycle functions and strategies, for the company.You will serve as a partner with senior management team to provide leadership and direction to the organization.
- as a partner to provide leadership and direction to the organization
- internaltional and professional working environment
As a Technical Director, you serve as the technical point of contact for the team, represent the company's interest, direct the team as they work on the project. Also, you will be asked to provide technical direction on business decisions as well as formulate the technical content of the company strategy to ensure it is align with the company's goal.
- Be part of a successful business
- One of the largest public listed firms globally
CTO will be overall in charge of group technology strategy and new technology product to drive the business via Big Data, AI, machining learning etc.
- Brand new CTO role for one of the most exciting tech healthcare start ups around
- Join the Leadership Team in a rapidly growing organisation
COO will be the key executive level position in the company to support CEO to manage the whole business strategy and planning in Health-care Data Business including P&L.
- Full autonomy to run a fast growing business
- High potential incubator form renowned healthcare investment fund
As part of a global and dynamic team, you will be responsible for improving revenue growth and sales retention by implementing strong business development plans and executing the sales direction and strategy of the company.
- Senior most sales role for a healthcare leader in Asia Pacific
- Drive commercial growth through effective sales strategies
On behalf of our client, a worldwide leader in specialty chemicals, healthcare products and consumer goods, we are looking for a talented leader (Director or VP level) in the Environment, Health and Safety function.
The goal of this position is to lead the EMEA EHS Organization with a team of 140pp, covering 40+ manufacturing sites operations and subject matter expertise.
- International scope
- Leadership role
Our client is looking for a leader to join their Engineering team to work on large scale, complex system that brings innovation to healthcare. You will be working on modern technology stack and in a cross-functional environment that promotes collaboration within/across teams and managing both internal/external stakeholders.
- Opportunity to build a sizeable team
- Opportunity to lead regional team
This is an exciting opportunity to join Emblation in a period of growth. Emblation are an award-winning medical technology company, revolutionising the way microwave energy is used in healthcare. Their aim is to improve on traditional treatments, using the unique advantages microwaves deliver - accurate, repeatable procedures, and better clinical outcomes.
- Leading our high growth client's Operations
- Permanent role based in central Scotland.
My client is seeking to hire an inspiring Sales Director to develop new business for their RPA and AI workforce solution portfolio. This will be sell enterprise-class software solutions to financial services, healthcare, retail, telecommunication, manufacturing and other enterprises. This an opportunity to make an impact in an exciting and upcoming start-up company and help organisations solve real business challenges.
- Leading intelligent automation software vendor in RPA & AI
- High growth, ambitious and well funded business