The head of investor relations is a new role for the company to develop, plan and execute IR strategy and oversea the overall IR function.
- Ophthalmology industry company backed up by reputable PE firm
- A key role of IPO process and will head capital market operations afterwards
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a global and dynamic team, responsible for driving the company's long-term marketing strategy, identifying potential opportunities and threats within the healthcare industry across the APAC region.
- Global leader in the healthcare industry
- Drive go-to-market strategies to ensure commerical growth
Define and implement the procurement strategy and policy at a global level
- Leadership position with a global conglomerate
- Oversee organisation's direct supplier relationships
Associate Director Healthcare Advisory
- Associate Director Healthcare Advisory with a global professional services firm
- integrated care system development, provider integration, healthcare planning
Head of Marketing - Pharmacy and Healthcare Services required to manage the UK marketing function for retail and wholesale businesses, including customer insight, consumer PR and social media channels. There is a team of 15 reporting to you, budget responsibility of £10m+. This is part of the senior leadership team.
- Senior leadership position for a large pharmacy & healthcare provider.
- £10m budget, and line management of 15 in the marketing team.
this role will be responsible for operating and capital budgeting, organizing, planning, directing, and evaluating Revenue Cycle functions and strategies, for the company.You will serve as a partner with senior management team to provide leadership and direction to the organization.
- as a partner to provide leadership and direction to the organization
- internaltional and professional working environment
As a Technical Director, you serve as the technical point of contact for the team, represent the company's interest, direct the team as they work on the project. Also, you will be asked to provide technical direction on business decisions as well as formulate the technical content of the company strategy to ensure it is align with the company's goal.
- Be part of a successful business
- One of the largest public listed firms globally
CTO will be overall in charge of group technology strategy and new technology product to drive the business via Big Data, AI, machining learning etc.
- Brand new CTO role for one of the most exciting tech healthcare start ups around
- Join the Leadership Team in a rapidly growing organisation
COO will be the key executive level position in the company to support CEO to manage the whole business strategy and planning in Health-care Data Business including P&L.
- Full autonomy to run a fast growing business
- High potential incubator form renowned healthcare investment fund
Our client is developing its healthcare activities in Africa and is looking to hire the Finance Director for the continent.
- Head of finance for Africa healthcare activities
- Preferred location is Accra - Ghana
As part of a global and dynamic team, you will be responsible for improving revenue growth and sales retention by implementing strong business development plans and executing the sales direction and strategy of the company.
- Senior most sales role for a healthcare leader in Asia Pacific
- Drive commercial growth through effective sales strategies
Our client is a leading player in the natural therapeutic healthcare market with double-digit annual growth for over 15 years.
- Leading player in the natural therapeutic healthcare market
- Double-digit annual growth for over 15 years
Our client is looking for an experienced and dynamic Comms Director to bring to life what the brand stands for in China as well as how we support the research and healthcare ecosystems to achieve better outcomes.
- To work with a vibrant and diverse global company in service/publishing sector
- To lead China corporate communications as a key pillar in China management team
Our client is looking for a leader to join their Engineering team to work on large scale, complex system that brings innovation to healthcare. You will be working on modern technology stack and in a cross-functional environment that promotes collaboration within/across teams and managing both internal/external stakeholders.
- Opportunity to build a sizeable team
- Opportunity to lead regional team
This is an exciting opportunity to join Emblation in a period of growth. Emblation are an award-winning medical technology company, revolutionising the way microwave energy is used in healthcare. Their aim is to improve on traditional treatments, using the unique advantages microwaves deliver - accurate, repeatable procedures, and better clinical outcomes.
- Leading our high growth client's Operations
- Permanent role based in central Scotland.
My client is seeking to hire an inspiring Sales Director to develop new business for their RPA and AI workforce solution portfolio. This will be sell enterprise-class software solutions to financial services, healthcare, retail, telecommunication, manufacturing and other enterprises. This an opportunity to make an impact in an exciting and upcoming start-up company and help organisations solve real business challenges.
- Leading intelligent automation software vendor in RPA & AI
- High growth, ambitious and well funded business
A Head of Enterprise Marketing - Telemedicine required for an organisation transforming the healthcare industry, allowing care givers to deliver better care for patients no matter where they need it through digital services. You will be building and leading the enterprise marketing team and developing and executing digital marketing campaigns to generate awareness and sales growth.
- Rapidly expanding Telehealth organisation.
- Senior leadership role, managing a team of 8+ marketing heads.