You will participate as full member of teams engaged in projects such as company valuation, strategic advisory and execution of debt and equity offerings. You will be responsible for financial analysis/ modeling, industry research, coordination of internal and external processes related to a financing or sale.
- One of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions
- Flexible work environment
My national law firm client's Health Care Practice Group is seeking to hire a motivated mid to senior-level associate. This is an excellent opportunity to join a national health care practice, which has received numerous national and regional rankings, including by Chambers USA, Legal 500, and U.S. News/Best Law Firms.
- AmLaw 200 firm
- Nationally accredited healthcare practice
- Playing a key role in financial analysis/modeling, industry research, coordination of internal and external processes related to a financing or sale
- Assisting in the preparation of offering memoranda, proposals, and other written materials
- VP Level Opportunity
- Flexible work environment
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid/senior-level associate with experience in health care litigation to join a highly reputable firm in NYC on a hybrid basis.
If you're looking for a firm that provides sophisticated work, but has manageable billable hours, please consider applying.
- Managed Care Industry
- Market Compensation
This is a unique opportunity to join one of New York's most successful mid-sized firms. With a partner-to-associate ratio of 2 to 1, you can expect and benefit from the experience, expertise and efficiencies associated with a truly collegial structure.
- Lifestyle firm with hybrid offering
- This position has great potential for advancement
My client is seeking a senior-level associate or junior-level partner with significant corporate and transactional experience to join the firm's Health Care Practice Area.
This is a hybrid role which will sit in the firm's NYC office located in midtown.
- Hybrid Opportunity
- Top Health Care Practice
My global Am Law 100 client seeks a highly qualified Associate to join its Health Care Litigation practice group in the Washington, D.C. office.
- Adjustable billable hours based on career track
- Hybrid work environment; Highly flexible AmLaw 100 Firm
The new HR Director will be in charge of overseeing and coordinating the HR Department for the three legal entities of the Group, with a consistent number of internal and external workforce.
The person in the role will have to deal with direct actions on retention and attraction issues, also trying to effectively lead the organisational mindset change towards the Southern Europe Cluster concept.
- Leading Group in the healthcare business
- Solid senior HR role in a change management process
Reporting into the Group CEO, the CHRO will develop and execute the HR strategy for the Group and partner with the Senior Management Team to execute the entities' HR function.
The CHRO is responsible for overall leadership, leading M&As HR activities and integration management and manage local and regional HR teams to deliver HR services, plan, policies and programme in a streamlined shared services model.
- Drive change and implement HR transformation strategies
- An opportunity to business partner with the APAC Managing Director
You will oversee and spearhead the finance function as well as provide support to business decisions and performance for the growth and operations. You will be reporting to the CEO and work closely on fundraising efforts.
- An opportunity to business partner with the CEO
- Key-leader in the team to support growth and overseas expansion
We are seeking Executive Search and Recruitment professionals to join our Page Executive Shanghai team.
- Redefining Executive search in China
- Attracting high-skilled Senior Management teams
Senior PM role working on large, government contracts - institutional, healthcare, laboratories and aviation projects.
Unique career opportunity with stable pipeline of projects, long-term career prospects in an inclusive and collaborative environment.
- General Contractor with national presence, specializing in large govt. projects.
- Construction Manager with stability, reputation and career progression!
Chief Financial Officer position, tailored for an experienced executive with a strong drive and entrepreneurial mindset. Individuals should have a background in strategic finance/ M&A within the broader healthcare industry.
- C-suite Level Opportunity
- Entrepreneurial Environment