In 2022, Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategies and offerings are no longer a nice to have – they are essential to demonstrate to consumers and business partners that you are a forward thinking, responsible organisation.
But how should you set up an ESG function? Many businesses put it in the same function as Diversity and Inclusion (D&I), or other socially-driven programmes – this is a mistake. ESG and D&I overlap, but need to have different approaches and different internal structures.
In our recent webinar, our expert speaker ran an in-depth discussion on setting up an ESG strategy in 2022.
The session includes insights on a range of topics, including:
- The ESG landscape in 2022
- Where ESG and D&I overlap and where they need to be separated
- The benefits of ESG and D&I alignment
- Why one function shouldn’t have operational responsibility for both
- Building and executing distinct and effective ESG and D&I strategies
There was also an insightful Q&A with expert speakers at the end.
Register for access to this insightful discussion today.