- Professional Services & Consultancy
Andrew Ridings is a skilled legal consultant with a background of over 22 years in law firm private practice in the City of London (including 15 years as a Partner) as a specialist Shipping and Commodities Trading Litigator, most notably at Tier 1 international firm Holman Fenwick Willan.
He moved into executive recruitment in the Autumn of 2020 to head up the newly created desk at Page Executive Legal. Andrew deals with Partner (plus team moves) and senior leadership lateral hires for the London and South East region, dovetailing with the excellent private practice team at Page Legal.
Andrew's private practice background (which also at times saw him involved in the hiring process) and senior contacts he has retained in that market, in fact across the world, puts him in a unique position to be able to deal with his focus at Page Executive. His insights and experiences in the law firm Partner world are resonating with Partner Candidates at both junior and senior levels. Also proving invaluable as he assists law firms in identifying the right talent.
Recent comment from a Partner that Andrew has successfully placed, with team, on a move that from start to finish/acceptance of offer, took 10 days:
"Thank you so much. You really have been my pillar of support this week, following my very distressed management meeting. You have been working so hard and I truly admire all your efforts."
In what is very much a Candidate-driven market, Andrew's deep knowledge of the Partner market has been commented on by Candidates as being of invaluable help to them.
- Partner - Mid Markets Banking (2021)
- Partner + Team (Senior Associate, plus Paralegal)
- Head of Family Law (Sharia Law expert) (2021)
- Senior Associate - Real Estate (2021)
- Associate - Family Law (Sharia Law expert) (2021)
- Partner - Life Sciences / Corporate (2021)
- Partner - Head of Family Law (2021)
- CEO (2021)
- Managing Associate - Family Law (2021)
- Partner - Real Estate Litigation (Rights of Light specialist) (2021)
- Partner - Family Law (2021)
- Partner - Commercial Real Estate (2022)
- Partner - Dispute Resolution (2022)
- Partner - Head of Family Law (2022)
- Partner - Insurance Litigation (2022)
- Partner - Corporate (2022)