- Energy & Natural Resources
- Professional Services & Consultancy
- Property & Construction
Aude joined the Page Africa team in November 2014 as a Consultant based in the Paris office, she then moved to Cambodia and more recently to Hong Kong where she is now setting a representation for Page Executive's Asian clients hiring in Africa.
Aude kept recruiting middle to top manager profiles across Sub-Saharan Africa while she was based in Asia which enables her to understand our Asian clients’ expectations better, be geographically closer, and thus more reactive. Before joining Michael Page Africa, Aude worked as Business Development Manager and Key Account Manager in the Business to Business (B2B) market then she took care of HR and H&S topics at an International Project Manager role with Eurovia/Vinci Group.
She spent most part of her childhood in the Middle East and North Africa. She is fluent in French & English and possesses a double master in Management and international marketing from both ESCEM and London Metropolitan business schools.
- Regional Director East Africa, Telecom, Kenya
- Regional Director, Agro-industry, Uganda
- General Manager, Water treatment, Senegal
- General Manager, Automotive, Nigeria
- HR Director, Logistics, Egypt
- HR Director, Logistics, Liberia
- CFO, Tech, Algeria
- Regional Sales Director East Africa, Healthcare, Kenya