Diya Bismohun is part of the Financial Services team in Sub-Saharan Africa, with a focus on Finance, Private Equity, Insurance & Asset Management.
Before joining Michael Page, Diya worked as an Economist and Business Analyst with two of the Big Four firms, out of the UK and Australia. In these roles, Diya was responsible for advising multinational clients on matters such as tax audits, tax planning, supply chain, arbitration, benchmarking studies, cross border intangible property planning and loan benchmarking. Diya held senior talent acquisition consulting roles with other search firms before moving to Michael Page. She is well-versed in full-service search and assessment for global as well as local firms and organizations, having worked extensively with clients and candidates across the Middle East & Africa region.
Diya holds a master’s degree in Legal and Financial Engineering from Louis Pasteur University in France. She is a practicing Co-Active Coach, certified by the International Coach Federation. She speaks fluent English and French. Having lived and worked in Europe, Australasia, the Middle East, and now Africa, she appreciates the challenges candidates face when moving to a new region. She also has a keen sense of the type of flexibility and adaptability that candidates are required to possess when moving laterally, vertically or across countries.
- Head of Risk and Compliance – Global player in Corporate and Fiduciary Services, Fund Administration and Capital Markets - Mauritius
- Head of Business Development – Asset Management - Kenya
- Head of Business Development – Financial Services - Kenya
- Group CFO - Family Business - Mauritius
- CFO - Financial Services - Mauritius
- CFO (Africa) - Financial Services - Mauritius
- Regional Tax Director (Africa) - Financial Services -Mauritius
- Head of Billing (Africa) - Financial Services - Mauritius
- Managing Director - Reinsurance Brokerage - Mauritius
- Head of Claims - Reinsurance Brokerage - Mauritius
- Pension Manager - Insurance - Mauritius