The role holder will ensure that the Bank has the right physical security controls in place to reflect current threats and safeguard Bank people, assets, information, and the reputation of the organisation.
The role also oversees the regulation and compliance regime of the physical security of the UK Note Circulation Scheme and associated supply chain.
- Hybrid working practices in place.
- The opportunity to drive and manage Physical Security for the Bank
City & Guilds are looking for a permanent Head of Customer and Marketing Insight. This role is to join a new but well established team and ensure the team are focused on the questions that matter most and are using the right methodologies for the right questions.
- This is a newly created Head of Function role
- Opportunity to develop and lead a team and deliver key services
Heading up the UK business, Santic are incredibly committed to delivering an innovative product offering and excellence to our UK customers. This position will be pivotal in ensuring our continued international growth strategy.
- Great newly created UK Country Head role
- Successful technical sportswear company
The Head of Business Intelligence & Data will oversee data governance and quality, information management, data maturity, data analytics, data architecture, data management, data integration, and data engineering and platforms and will have 3 direct reports.
- Excellent opportunity to join the Civil Service
- Hybrid working practices in place
Ubitricity is entering an exciting phase in their development with a mandate to significantly scale up their EV charging network in the UK. As a result, there is a need to recruit a Head of Operations to manage and facilitate this growth.
- Market leading EV charging business
- Outstanding opportunity
A fantastic VP Sales - UK, Benelux and Nordics role for a hands-one sales leader who enjoys growing businesses. With a small established team, you will grow their sales performance via both partners and directly.
- Fantastic leadership opportunity
- Excellent Growth Prospects
Responsible for the overall day-to-day management and performance of the Finance Department, which includes delivering consistently strong; financial governance, financial management and supporting business growth and the wider strategic goals.This role will provide critical decision support, insightful business planning, tight financial cost and overhead control along with effective working capital and capital expenditure decision making.
- Key Leadership role for an established UK business
- Hybrid working on offer
The Royal College of Art is looking to appoint a new Deputy Director of Finance, this role will work closely with the CFO and be based in South Kensington.
- Exciting opportunity to join a prestigious education institution
- RCA is looking to appoint a new Deputy Director to work closely with the CFO
The Royal College of Art is looking for a Deputy Director of Finance to lead its commercial finance and strategy function, working closely with the CFO and being based in South Kensington.
- Exciting opportunity to join a prestigious art institution
- Are you looking for a new Deputy Director of Finance position?
A fantastic opportunity to build a world-class audit & risk function for JCB, the global engineering giant with a rich history.
- Fantastic opportunity to build a world-class audit & risk function.
- Working for JCB, the global engineering giant with a rich history.
This is a transformational Finance Director role where outstanding leadership and people management is key to success. The role will have responsibility for financial systems, controls, policies and procedures as well as setting the culture of this scale up business.
- Key Leadership role for growth UK business
- Newly created opportunity
As the Director of Service for Epson Europe, you will lead and develop a mid-long-term strategy to support the company's mission and goals. You will be responsible for Epson's European Service function leading a team of over 180 colleagues.
- Sustainability focussed business
- Leading European Service
You will be the lead for technical functions within the plant, which includes areas such as manufacturing, engineering and operations. You will work closely with leaders within the plant to align manufacturing practices with the business' commercial targets. This is a 1-year contract role based in the UK.
- Technology-driven manufacturing environment
- Develop innovation-led processes
We are looking for an experienced CFO to join the existing Senior Leadership Team and help realise the company's long term strategic goals as well as run the day to day financial activities.
- Key Leadership role for a pre commercial Life Sciences Business
- Executive Board role
Head of Product Safety position looking to develop the team vision and strategy on a global scale.
- High impact position reporting into board level
- Implement global vision and strategy for product safety
An Interim Director of Planning and Performance is now required to join a prestigious business with an enviable reputation.
- Broad and high profile appointment
- Financial Planning and Performance
An Interim Finance Project Lead - Oracle Advanced Collections, is now required to join a market leading business as they undertake a change programme.
- Project Lead
- Continuous improvement activities
Exciting career development within exciting new division of Ibstock Plc.
Excellent growth opportunities within new Futures division.
- Excellent Commercial Director opportunity
- Innovative solutions for MMC (Modern Methods of Construction)
An Interim Finance Project Director is required to join a highly reputable business, during a period of change.
- Varied and broad role
- Cash flow forecasting and inventory management
High impact position influencing global strategy, people management, commercial success and expansion to achieve the companies 2023 vision and beyond.
- Long term progression plan to C-Suite role
- High impact position owning global Statistics (150+ people)