As Head of Talent Acquisition you will be responsible for the design and delivery of the organisations talent acquisition strategy and develop a talent spotting system which ensures a fluid talent pipeline.
- Progressive private equity backed business
- Experienced Head of Talent Acquisition
A rapidly growing disruptive technology business is seeking a Vice President of People to assist their growth.
- Vice President of People
- Growing disruptive technology business
A key focus will be placed driving people agenda, change management, leadership and capability development, and cultural transformation. Influence business outcomes by developing and deploying strategies that help drive talent retention, recruitment, and elevating commercial capabilities.
- Senior most HR role in the organisation globally
- Drive strategic human resource objectives in line with commercial objectives
We intend to employ a new team member for our expanding Research function in Warsaw. We want to invite to our team a person who will dedicate her/his energy, passion and knowledge to support us in building long-term relations with our business partners and providing a great customer experience.
- Join our dynamically growing team
- Build a long term career with us!
The successful candidate will act as a business partner by driving and embedding HR strategies in a demanding environment, providing professional HR expertise and supporting and coaching internal clients. Further development of HR function in the organization has been deemed one of priorities for the local management board. The Head of HR will be a part of leadership team and report directly to HR Director located in HQ and work closely with a Plant Director.
- The Head of HR will be a part of leadership team
- Introduce and drive change management initiatives
Develop and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the HR department
Collaborates with leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy
- Develop and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the HR departament
- Collaborates with leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy
Great place to work.
Great challenge in one of the most reputable brands of retail sector.
- GREAT AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- GREAT CHALLENGE TO TAKE
The Group HR Director will report to the CEO and be a key member of the Executive Leadership team. As this company has grown organically and through acquisition a key focus will be developing a company with one culture and identity while still maintaining and embracing the individual business units' freedom and creativity and subcultures.
- Reporting to the CEO, Stock Options
- Exciting role focused on change management, culture and M&A
Be part of Facebook's APAC Technology Recruiting Team to grow its Augmented and Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence professionals for product teams such as Oculus, Spark AR, Portal, and Facebook more broadly.
- Opportunity to join the leading tech MNC
- Facebook Reality Lab - Oculus, Spark AR, Portal and Facebook
Support business strategy achievement as a key contributor to the continuous development of the employee experience and organisational development in the group.
The HR Director leads and directs the HR & Talent teams (HRBP's, People Operations, D&I and Talent Development) to enable them to deliver a comprehensive and excellent HR service to the business.
- International leadership role
- Dynamic and modern company
The Head of HR Americas will report to the Division President and be a key member of the North American leadership team, with high visibility and interaction to the corporate executive leadership team in Europe.
- Regional Head of HR for large global automotive supplier
- Highly visible role with local and global executive leadership
International pharmaceutical business seeks Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition to support their American business operations.
- Role is 100% REMOTE and can be based anywhere in the USA.
- Reports into the Head of Human Resources for the USA
In Ihrer Rolle als Senior Manager HR (m/f/d) zeichnen Sie vollumfänglich verantwortlich für die Länder Deutschland, Schweiz, Rumänien, Großbritannien und Frankreich hinsichtlich aller Themen den Bereich Human Resources betreffend. Sie verstehen sich als proaktiver Business Partner und fühlen sich verantwortlich, eine moderne Personalstrategie im Einklang mit den Unternehmenszielen zu etablieren. Sie sind vertraut mit allen Tools und Themen des zeitgemäßen HR Managements und schaffen gerne entsprechende Strukturen. Mit Ihrer Erfahrung im Bereich Changemanagement sowie in der Zusammenarbeit mit Arbeitnehmervertretungen und Ihrem empathischen Wesen, kreieren Sie schnell eine vertrauensvolle Atmosphäre und entwickeln eine internationale und nachhaltige Unternehmenskultur. Sie agieren stets am Puls der Zeit und sind gerne direkter Sparringspartner gegenüber der Geschäftsleitung.
- Internationales, innovatives und mittelständisch geprägtes Unternehmen
- Verantwortlichkeit für 5 Länder innerhalb einer globalen Struktur
The Director HR Americas will report to the Division President and be a key member of the North American leadership team, with high visibility and interaction to the corporate executive leadership team. This Director of HR will be hands on driving HR processes and policies in line with operational excellence and performance. Candidates must have multi-site experience in lean manufacturing environments driving and implementing processes.
- Global Manufacturer for Automotive and Industrial
- Highly visible role reporting Division President with 8 manufacturing plants
This role will be to lead the HR operations in one of the biggest and most important production plants in the group. Together with the Plant Director the HR Director is the important partner to steer and manage the future development of the business. Additionally, this role is an important link to HQ in terms of communication of ongoing projects and improvement initiatives as well as periodic reporting.
- Lead the HR operations in one of the most important plants in the group
- Interesting career opportunity for experienced HR Leader
Responsible for candidate generation and execution services for Page Executive business. This position will work with Senior Recruiters to source candidates previously unknown to the business, create and pitch all spreadsheets, progress reports, and presentation material, and help manage client relationships.
- Industry leading organization
- Excellent opportunity for career growth