Be part of Facebook's APAC Technology Recruiting Team to grow its Augmented and Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence professionals for product teams such as Oculus, Spark AR, Portal, and Facebook more broadly.
- Opportunity to join one of the largest Tech MNCs
- Relocation are supported
Véritable ambassadeur du Groupe sur le marché du travail, vous avez pour responsabilité d'élaborer et d'exécuter la stratégie de recrutement de l'entreprise, de développer et de fidéliser les talents du Groupe.
- Création de poste de Heaf of Talent au sein d'un groupe en forte croissance
- Poste à dimension internationale dans le secteur du service aux entreprises
High growth technology business in Toronto.
Senior E.A. / Chief of Staff to the C.E.O.
- Chief of Staff
- High Growth Technology business
An exciting opportunity to be a part of Facebook as a technical recruiter supporting a new category-defining division focusing on hiring professionals across the Augmented, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence space, driving strong innovation in Hardware, Software, Product, Sales, Operations and conducting original research for Facebook Reality Labs (FRL).
- Specialized technology recruitment team supporting a leading technological MNC
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
Responsible for candidate generation and execution services for Page Executive business. This position will work with Senior Recruiters to source candidates previously unknown to the business, create and pitch all spreadsheets, progress reports, and presentation material, and help manage client relationships.
- Industry leading organization
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
Proyecto de Consultoría Función Financiera
- Compañía líder en su sector
- Consultoría función financiera
Rare opportunity to join one of the leading Healthtech firm in the region.
- Regional HR head with a fast growing business
- Key management position
A key focus will be placed driving people agenda, change management, leadership and capability development, and cultural transformation. Influence business outcomes by developing and deploying strategies that help drive talent retention, recruitment, and elevating commercial capabilities.
- Senior most HR role in the organisation globally
- Drive strategic human resource objectives in line with commercial objectives
We are currently expanding our presence in Austria and seeking to recruit experienced and business-oriented professional who will take part in the further development of our Page Executive team in Vienna/Austria.
- Be part of PageGroup - FTSE 250 leading recruitment company in the world
- Develop Austrian Market - be part of a successful growth in Continental Europe
Group Tech HR Manager, People&Tech, 360 HR professional with expertise in the Tech industry/start-up/internet/telcos/FMCG, experience in managing Tech hubs, experience with international companies.
- You are a People & Tech passionate expert!
- You have experience with international companies of the Tech industry!
Sie übernehmen in der Position des Leiters Personal (m/w/d) die Verantwortung für die gesamte Bandbreite der Personalthemen in der Gruppe.
- Leadership role
- Broad scope of responsibilities
HR Group Ops Manager, Nairobi/Casablanca/Dubai, Group HR Director right arm, HR engineer profile, Comp&Ben, HR information system, FMCG/Telco/Tech industries experience
- This position can be based in Nairobi, Casablanca or Dubai
- HR engineer profile with sound experience with C&B and HR info systems
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for shaping the company employee strategy. Partnering with leaders across all brands, through strategic partnerships and collaboration, you will develop and retain a high performing and diverse workforce and foster a healthy, safe, and productive work environment and position the company as an employer of choice.
- Global Human Resources coverage
- Experience from luxury industry preferred
Notre client, Groupe industriel de premier plan, recherche un Directeur des Ressources Humaines France pour une mission en management de transition d'une durée de 6 mois.
- Groupe international - Projets - Transformations
- Projets - Autonomie - Anglais courant
As an executive member of the company, you are essential in the design and overall management of the Compensation and Benefit schemes of the Company. The role is based in Singapore and you will be key in overseeing the Asia Pacific team including ASEAN, North Asia (China, Japan, Korea), ANZ and South Asia (India, Bangladesh).
- Global scope with strong leadership team
- Fantastic opportunity to work in a Energy and Gas Power MNC
As Head of Talent Acquisition you will be responsible for the design and delivery of the organisations talent acquisition strategy and develop a talent spotting system which ensures a fluid talent pipeline.
- Progressive private equity backed business
- Experienced Head of Talent Acquisition
A rapidly growing disruptive technology business is seeking a Vice President of People to assist their growth.
- Vice President of People
- Growing disruptive technology business