The Multifamily / University Housing Asset Manager (New York) will be based in the New York office and will formulate and execute asset management strategies and business plans for a portion of the University Housing portfolio, which is comprised of over 13,000 beds of purpose-built, Class A University living and some conventional multi-family product located in the United States and Canada, currently valued at roughly US$2B.
- 7+ years of experience managing university and/or multifamily properties
- Manage relationships with fee managers, leasing brokers and other vendors
Multifamily Real Estate Investment Manager (New York) will join the New York, NY team. Experience with multifamily and university housing required.
- 7+ years of full life cycle investment in multifamily real estate deals
- deal sourcing, researching, underwriting, due diligence, negotiating,
This role is an exciting opportunity for a well-networked professional to originate loans and manage a diverse portfolio. The incumbent will have prior experience lending to small businesses across regions in the United States, and manage a team of professionals.
- Role can be based anywhere in the United States
- Opportunity for a team lift out
Excellent opportunity for an Indirect/SALT tax manager to join a growing team and company
- Senior SALT/Indirect Tax Manager role within a large global organization
- Hybrid work environment and excellent benefits
The Managing Partner / Head of Business Development and Community is a key position tasked with coordinating the successful development and growth of the portfolios. The candidate will coordinate business development and partnership activities across the organization.
- Coordinate business development and partnership activities of fund
- Facilitate discussions between the firm's partners, analysts, and specialists
The Managing Partner / Head of Investment will lead and oversee all stages of investment transaction-related efforts, including financial modeling and analysis, industry research, negotiation of investment terms, valuation analyses, and liquidity events. The Managing Partner will be joining a small team and working directly with the rest of the senior leadership team, portfolio companies, and our investors.
- Must have curiosity about crypto and blockchain and network access to startups
- Role can be in New York or California
Interact with clients to sell the Bank's financial products.
- Sell Structured Financing, Bond Lending, Interest Rates, & FX products
- Maintain daily interaction with clients regarding Portfolio
Our client is seeking a seasoned debt capital advisory Managing Director to establish and lead a debt capital raising platform. The firm is now looking to leverage bulge bracket investment banking expertise to expand and further enhance our ability to deliver creative, customized solutions to middle market clients through capital solutions.
- Premium health benefits and generous bonus
- Work with the Head of Investment Banking to build a DCM practice
The Project Manager / Owner Representative (Capital Improvement 10+ years of experience with project management, real estate development, architecture, or related practices, with experience leading project delivery. Applicants should have direct experience in all project phases and should have served in the role of project lead on at least three projects greater than 50,000-sf.
- Experience with educational development and construction management is a plus
- Ability to manage design through completion on behalf of owners
This role will focus on standard accounting practices, the Firm's general ledger, and the financial reporting structure. Additionally, you will provide support for strategic initiatives and changing business needs.
- Great opportunity at a leading banking institution.
- Offers growth in a competitive field.
This opportunity is seeking an experienced Tax Operations/FATCA professional to oversee all of the compliance requirements for the firm's withholding and informational reporting. The individual must be a self-starter, strong communicator, and team player.
- Excellent opportunity for a TAX OPS professional to move to a private role
- Hybrid work schedule, in office 3-4 times a month
Financial Services client seeks attorney to work on a wide range of commercial, procurement and technology transactions.
- Global FS client seeking technology transactions and commercial counsel
- Long term growth opportunities, excellent benefits and environment
This role will sit on an investment team to focus on the company's corporate loan investing activities. The successful candidate will work to provide support and due diligence for financial analyses and modeling, market research, credit application preparation, documentation review, and overall transaction management.
- Strong opportunity within corporate credit.
- Offers growth in a competitive field.
The Counsel will handle legal matters for the broker-dealer pertaining to securitizations (CLOs), and mortgage-backed securitizations (RMBS, CMBS).
- Exciting opportunity to join Legal team of Broker-Dealer
- Role will focus on RMBS, CMBS, CLO transactional matters
The VP Privacy and Cybersecurity Counsel will be a key member of the Tech, IP & Privacy team. This role will advise on a wide range of privacy legal matters.
- Hybrid role with 3 days in office 2 days WFH
- Role will focus on privacy law, cybersecurity and data protection
The Senior Director of Privacy will report directly to the Chief Privacy Officer of a financial services institution, and will be responsible for defining and executing the enterprise privacy program. This is a high-level, mission critical role that requires SME in privacy laws and regulations.
- Reporting directly to Chief Privacy Officer
- Role is integral in developing global privacy strategy and execution
In this role, you will
- participate in the execution of Latin American Project Financings, focusing on infrastructure and telecommunications
- oversee junior colleagues on the due diligence reports, coordination of processes, and credit documentation
- Marketing and execution support to senior leaders of the Latin America PF team
- Act as primary point of contact for stakeholders and clients
Our high-growth SaaS client is seeking a Legal Counsel to help build the legal team. The Legal Counsel will focus on advising the sales team on a variety of legal matters, including the negotiation of SaaS and software licensing contracts. This is a hybrid role with 2-3 days in NYC office and the rest WFH.
- High-growth SaaS platform with excellent company culture
- Hybrid working environment from NYC
The Associate Legal Counsel will sit in our investment banking client's NYC offices and report directly to the General Counsel. This role will have a primary focus on employment law matters and have the ability to broaden into other areas of the law.
- Join the fast-growing legal team of top boutique investment bank
- Hybrid working environment
The North America Project Finance Group provides advisory, underwriting, structuring, and capital markets offerings to large corporations and financial sponsors. The Executive Director will be tasked with originating transactions within carbon capture and sequestration, renewable fuels, and new technologies, and managing their execution.
- Ideal role for an experienced originator
- Financing efforts for energy transition, new energies, and natural resources