Senior Manager, Investment - Multifamily will join the New York, NY team. Experience with multifamily and university housing required.
- Evaluation of potential investments, developments, asset/company acquisitions
- Experience in investing with Multifamily and University housing required
Lead US supply chain team and coordinate with cross functional teams (including technical, quality, regulatory, business development and marketing) in both US and China to ensure steady drug supply for the global commercial sales. This position can be based remotely with a preference on the east coast (NY, Boston, Maryland)
- Global biologics company focused on oncology, inflammatory and metabolic disease
- Looking for a global supply chain leader with experience in CMO/CRO management
The Director of Quality is responsible for oversight of the corporate quality program, including Quality Engineering, Quality Compliance, Quality Assurance, and Laboratory Quality Control.
- Leading pre-IPO medical device company with recent fundraising success
- Looking for a technical & experienced professional to lead the quality function
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Affordable Housing - Director of Acquisitions and Development (Remote) with a strong background in Residential, Multifamily, Market-rate or Affordable housing experience to join an innovative and growing National Real Estate firm with headquarters in New York.
- Experience managing an affordable housing deal from acquisitions to close
- lead pre-development work for affordable housing projects
The primary role of the Director of Asset Manager (Hospitality / Retail) is to oversee the financial and operational performance of hotel restaurants within our growing real estate portfolio, leading performance optimization initiatives and investment strategy execution. The Asset Manager is based in NYC and will travel extensively throughout the United States. This is not a remote position. The Asset Manager reports directly to the VP of Real Estate
- 5+ years of experience of asset management in retail and hospitality required
- familiarity with commercial lease structures and knowledge of hotel operations
- Opportunity to join a growing accounting function and get involved in tasks outside of accounts payable- fund accounting, tax, etc.
- The firm offers an excellent comp package & benefits CONTACT LINDSEY FERRUZZI - 212-336-6236, Apply today and your resume will be considered within 24 hours!
- Accounts Payable Associate- Investment Firm- NYC
- Investment Firm, Financial Services- Very competitive comp plan & benefits
This role will be a Head of Valuations role with dual reporting lines- CFO & Head of Merchant Banking. Looking for a talented and motivated valuation candidate whose seeking growth and stability within a firm.
- Head of Valuations role - Ability to build out valuation team
- Significant growth opportunity within a growing organization
- Develop a detailed Go-to-market and execution roadmap
- Develop a pipeline of organic activities including all potential customer engagement
- Develop a pipeline of all M&A targets that the Company could target in its expansion
- Healthcare Tech
- Business development lead in the United States
Bank is seeking a Contract Attorney (year long duration) to support a variety of internal functions, handling agreements and other banking matters.
- Exciting opportunity to join international banking client
- Role will focus on contracts, trading, regulatory and FS structured products
The Senior Acquisitions Associate (Hospitality) is to generate cc from lead generation to lease execution. The Senior Acquisitions Associate (Hospitality) is based in NYC and will travel as required. Experience / relationships in the hospitality and restaurants required.
- Acquisition experience within Hospitality required owning all aspects of deals
- new business opportunities for the real estate portfolio
Out client is looking for a credit research analyst for their credit portfolio management team in New York, NY.
- Great financial institution
- Excellent career growth
Our client is seeking a Director candidate with experience within alternatives distribution within the family office, multifamily office, RIA and other related wealth channels in North America. This person must be a team player and enjoy the challenges of working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Person must also be personable, professional, detail-oriented, proactive and flexible.
- Experience with family offices, multifamily offices, RIA, wealth channels
- Prior experience with insurance dedicated funds
Fast growing tech start-up is seeking an Attorney in the US to join as Legal Counsel to sit in NYC to handle a wide range of commercial and technology transactions as well as a wide range of legal matters.
- Publicly traded SaaS client
- Reports directly to US Legal Counsel
Excellent opportunity for a Contract Business Immigration Attorney to join a prestigious law firm with a high-volume, fast-paced practice. Role will focus on business immigration non immigrant visa matters, mainly O's and writing intensive cases.
- Top firm seeking multiple Attorneys to handle high-volume caseload
- Role will primarily be focused on O-1 visas and writing intensive cases
The Associate General Counsel will support the office of the General Counsel and be a key member of the Legal Department, providing advice on commercial real estate closing matters and acquisitions/sales.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing legal team
- Role will focus on commercial REIT transactional matters
Reporting to the Head of Legal the Attorney will be preparing, negotiating and arranging execution of ISDA master agreements for the trading of OTC and/or cleared derivatives, commodities futures involving metal and energy and for physical trading of power and gas.
- Legal Counsel opening at financial services client
- Role will be focused on ISDA & FIA agreements
Role will focus on broad based business immigration matters, including: PERM, H-1B, L-1, O-1, EB-1/2/3, J-1, TN, E1, E2, RFEs, AoS, etc.. Complex cases will require a candidate with exceptional attention to detail and top writing skills.
- Associate will work on a wide range of business immigration cases.
- Excellent working environment, hours and team atmosphere!
Our Client is looking for an investor relations / fundraising candidate to be based in New York whom has Rolodex in the US of institutional clients such as pension funds, and ideally understands China investments strategies and/or is a Mandarin speaker.
- Mandarin speaking candidate preferred
- Must understand hedge fund investing strategies
The Trusts & Estates Counsel will advise on all T&E, tax, planning and strategic matters for multifamily office client. Role offers work from home flexibility and room for growth.
- Multifamily office seeks Trusts & Estates Counsel
- Role will advise on all trusts and estates, tax and planning matters for client
The Attorney will report to the SVP of Legal and support the client's leasing and property management business.
- Real Estate Developer seeking to add member to legal team
- Role will focus on leasing and property management legal matters