Responsible for the overall day-to-day management and performance of the Finance Department, which includes delivering consistently strong; financial governance, financial management and supporting business growth and the wider strategic goals.This role will provide critical decision support, insightful business planning, tight financial cost and overhead control along with effective working capital and capital expenditure decision making.
- Key Leadership role for an established UK business
- Hybrid working on offer
The Royal College of Art is looking to appoint a new Deputy Director of Finance, this role will work closely with the CFO and be based in South Kensington.
- Exciting opportunity to join a prestigious education institution
- RCA is looking to appoint a new Deputy Director to work closely with the CFO
The Royal College of Art is looking for a Deputy Director of Finance to lead its commercial finance and strategy function, working closely with the CFO and being based in South Kensington.
- Exciting opportunity to join a prestigious art institution
- Are you looking for a new Deputy Director of Finance position?
The role holder will ensure that the Bank has the right physical security controls in place to reflect current threats and safeguard Bank people, assets, information, and the reputation of the organisation.
The role also oversees the regulation and compliance regime of the physical security of the UK Note Circulation Scheme and associated supply chain.
- Hybrid working practices in place.
- The opportunity to drive and manage Physical Security for the Bank
This is an exciting partnership opportunity for professionals with strong network and understanding about sustainability ecosystem (especially in arena of carbon market, climate change) in social impact sector.
- Exciting Partnership & Alliance Role to Make the Difference
- Renowned Player in Social Impact Sector
Origin Housing is looking for a new Director of Finance, Technology, Data and Change, the role will be based in their Euston office.
- Exciting opportunity for a Finance Director to join a forward thinking business
- Origin Housing is looking for a new member of their Executive
Brampton Manor Academy Trust is looking for a Director of Finance, the role will be based in East London.
- Exciting opportunity to join a Multi-Academy Trust based in East London
- Brampton Manor Academy are looking for a Director of Finance
City & Guilds are looking for a permanent Head of Customer and Marketing Insight. This role is to join a new but well established team and ensure the team are focused on the questions that matter most and are using the right methodologies for the right questions.
- This is a newly created Head of Function role
- Opportunity to develop and lead a team and deliver key services
Guinness has been providing homes and services for over 125 years. They are looking for a Head of Risk and Assurance to join their finance senior leadership team.
- Excellent opportunity to join a social housing organisation
- Growing organisation looking for a Head of Risk and Assurance
The Royal Society of Medicine is seeking to appoint a new Director of Finance & Operations to join the organisation and help guide strategic growth and development.
- Director of Finance & Operations - Royal Society of Medicine
- An exciting opportunity to join a leading Healthcare Membership Organisation
Trustee with a unique and well-respected national charity, RoSPA. A genuine opportunity to give back and utilise your expertise to make a difference to people's safety around the world.
- Trustee position with genuine opportunity to make an impact on peoples lives
- Highly respected UK charity with superb legacy and clear vision for the future
The Head of Business Intelligence & Data will oversee data governance and quality, information management, data maturity, data analytics, data architecture, data management, data integration, and data engineering and platforms and will have 3 direct reports.
- Excellent opportunity to join the Civil Service
- Hybrid working practices in place
Vous avez envie de contribuer à la mission de l'Hospice général et à l'hébergement des bénéficiaires de l'institution ? Vous ambitionnez de faire partie d'une équipe de direction dynamique et innovante et de co-piloter une institution en constante évolution ? Vous souhaitez apporter votre expertise dans le domaine de l'immobilier et insuffler vos idées dans un nouveau département à construire ?
- Responsable de la stratégie immobilière, membre de la direction générale
- Votre expérience immobilière au profit de l'action sociale à Genève
Fantastic opportunity to join a large accounting team in a stable and growing organisation. This role leads a team who impact business decision making and ensure operations align with financial strategy.
- Leadership role in a large WA based organisation
- Opportunity for progression and development
Ideal role for up-and-coming management consultants looking for fresh challenge.
- Social Enterprise with Environmental Focus
- Global Scope, Flexible Location
Our client is seeking for a Chief Executive Officer to execute on the strategic priorities of the business and its commitments to members, the Australian public, and to the government within Blockchain area.
- Working with industry & government to adopt blockchain technology
- Community building for people & companies passionate about blockchain technology
An excellent career opportunity with a leading NGO in Hong Kong. They are looking for a capable finance leader to take up the position as Head of Internal Controls, supporting the development of the whole organisation. You will be working with a group of elite individuals who are passionate to make a change and create a more meaningful place to live and work.
- Very stable working environment
- Meaningful values and impact
My client is seeking an experienced and talented Senior Economist to join their organisation. Given the nature of the work, they are seeking a Saudi National for this role.
- Exciting opportunity to lead Economic Analysis for Government Entity
- Economic research, consulting, policy analysis
Reporting directly to the Global CEO, the CEO of Indonesia is responsible to lead and grow the business through research-based knowledge, products and services, to improve the quality of education in Indonesia (K-12, University, and Vocational Education).
- You highly value the importance of education
- An opportunity to be a part of Global Director, leading the Indonesia team
A unique opportunity to work in a worthwhile charity to provide first class IT support, manage a team and be a strategic part of the Senior Leadership Team.
- An exciting number one role in a charitable organisation
- The chance to work with a progressive Senior Leadership Team