- Financial Services
- Professional Services & Consultancy
- Technology Media & Telecoms
Agnieszka joined Michael Page in 2007 after 2 years on a Due Diligence Analyst role ABN AMRO Bank. She went on to manage the Banking & Financial Services team in Warsaw. In 2014, she successfully launched the Page Executive brand in Poland – we are currently a team of 5 Partners and Principal leading more than 50 executive searches per year. She has conducted more than 140 executive search assignments on Regional, (CEE, EMEA), Board and Director levels among a total of 260 projects since joining the Group.
She has extensive experience in working with large international institutions, SMEs, representative offices and branches – including organizations entering the Polish and CEE markets as well as companies setting up and developing Global Business Services Centers in Poland. She focuses on C-level assignments for general management, fnance, HR, IT, digital roles across all sectors. She also leads our practices in Financial Services and Shared Services & Centers of Excellence. She was awarded as the number 1 consultant in PageGroup in Poland during 9 years.
Agnieszka studied English and Spanish philology at the University of Warsaw. She is native in Polish and fluent in both English and Spanish. She is a co-author of numerous articles on executive career management, market trends and compensation studies.
- CEO succession planning mapping – international bank
- Country Manager – developing fintech
- Chief People & Culture Officer – professional services, Big4
- CIO successional planning mapping - retail
- Global Business Services EMEA Site Leader – setting up new SSC, producer
- MD, Head of Global Finance Services & CFO – banking center of excellence
- Customer Service Director EMEA – industrial
- Regional HR Head CEE – large producer & distributor
- Shared Services Director Europe – global producer
- Chief Financial Officer – FMCG
- Multichannel Contact Center Managing Director – top 5 bank
- Managing Director Marketing & Digital – top 5 bank