To appoint a proven Chief Technology Officer / VP of Engineering to lead the build and scale-up of the new Tertiary education platform, content and learning solutions to establish a new and highly compelling EdTech offering for future generations of African students.
- Motivated and Technically minded Platform Developer Engineering Leader CTO
- SaaS Product Engineering CTO Leader for next phase of platform
- Full ownership of the finance function
- A member of the senior leadership team
- Reporting into the CFO with dotted line to CEO
- Managing a team of 4
- Small listed software company
- Hybrid working available
As the Head of Compliance Assurance, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a robust compliance assurance framework to ensure that our company adheres to all relevant laws, regulations, and internal policies. You will play a critical role in mitigating risk, promoting a culture of compliance, and safeguarding the company's reputation.
- testing/ assurance experience
- traded products
Our client is seeking an experienced UK based Head of Operations with experience in loyalty and or gift card market.
You will have had experience working in small teams and taking on a broad range of responsibilities in a fast paced environment, ideally having worked in a start up/ early stage business as well as an established loyalty or gift card business.
- operations experience
- loyalty cards
The role holder will ensure that the Bank has the right physical security controls in place to reflect current threats and safeguard Bank people, assets, information, and the reputation of the organisation.
The role also oversees the regulation and compliance regime of the physical security of the UK Note Circulation Scheme and associated supply chain.
- Hybrid working practices in place.
- The opportunity to drive and manage Physical Security for the Bank
A Head of Compiance & MLRO position in a start up FICC brokerage business.
- head of compliance
- brokerage experience
Reporting directly to the CFO this is an exciting Head of Tax role for this leading London Real Estate group.
- A Head of Tax role for a leading Real Estate Group
- One of the most exciting Real Estate portfolios in London
Exciting opportunity for a Director of Trade Finance / Credit - Energy Tech Company to play an immediate role in setting up new credit lines and revolving credit facilities to maintain liquidity and help the growth and diversification of the a pioneering energy tech company, ensuring business continuity in this key risk area. City of London
- Renewables and Power Energy markets, derivatives trading, set up credit lines
- A pioneering energy tech company. Startup culture. City of London
As Head of Treasury you will be responsible for the banks funding and liquidity management
- Short term funding
- Head of Treasury
- Reporting into the Group Finance Director, this role will oversee a Group Accountant and be responsible for the production of the Annual Report and month end reporting
- Recently listed manufacturing business
- Hybrid working available
An outstanding opportunity to obtain one of the best Global Mobility roles in the Industry for a FTSE 50 Financial Services firm. You will be responsible for Expatriate Taxes, STBV, GM Policy and Ops and Immigration for this instantly recognisable firm.
- An opportunity to work as a Head of Global Mobility for a FTSE 50 Firm
- A holistic (Policy, Ops, Tax and Immigration) Head of GM role.
A senior hybrid role overseeing Treasury, Liquidity and Market risk
- head of treasury
- commodities product knowledge
Reporting to the EMEA Tax director you will have responsibility for the UK and number of EMEA countries from corporate and international tax perspective.
- A newly created advisory focused Tax role
- Globally recognised natural resources multinational
This is a Head of Risk Management role for a small London based bank, the role will cover all risks (credit, market and operational) and be an excellent stepping stone into a CRO position. The role will suit someone from a small bank ideally with foreign bank experience who is looking to grow into a CRO, for the right individual taking on the SMF4 will be an option in time.
- head of Risk
- corporate banking
Running the finance team in a large payments businesses
- Interesting payments business
- Fintech space
This European Bank is seeking an experienced Employee Relations Lead to report into the Chief Human Resources Officer and to develop and deliver the employee relations strategy across the UK. This is a newly created role that will sit on the HR leadership team. This role will be key in influencing organisational design and leadership direction across the HR function. London or Manchester.
- Newly created role - strategic role
- Member of the HR leadership team
A newly created Regional Head of Tax position for this Global Manufacturing group. They are a market leader in their sector with over 140,000 staff and operating in 70+ countries.
- A newly created Regional Head of Tax role for this global manufacturing group
- A household name in their sector located in over 70 countries
I am working with a couple of great advisory businesses in London who are looking to expand their M&A offering and are investing significantly. Working across the deals space we are looking at candidates ranging from the FDD to the Integration and Separation arenas.
- Want to work on M&A deals across Europe?
- Chance to grow a new practice or contribute to an existing one
A great opportunity for a consulting professional to join an ESG advisory specialist and contribute to some ambitious growth plans
- Huge opportunity growing advisory arm
- Career acceleration opportunity
This is a newly created Head of Tax and Treasury role, reporting to the group CFO. You will be based in their London Headquarters and tasked with delivering the Group's domestic and international Tax and Treasury strategy.
- A newly created Head of Tax and Treasury position
- A global listed shipping group with operations in 20+ countries