Working within the ESG Team and as part of the Policy and Governance unit, the ESG Specialist will focus on to further developing and co-ordinating the delivery of wider ESG strategy. The successful applicant will shape a framework that is in line with the values, reputational goals, business' commercial opportunities and governance risks.
- Unique ESG opportunity within FTSE growing global technology business
- Ownership for ESG thought leadership and external benchmarking
This is a commercial and strategic Corporate Finance Director role focused on maximising value out of the Group's Balance Sheet. You will be actively involved in debt raising, mergers & acquisitions and corporate structuring.
- Corporate Finance Director
- Rapidly Growing International Group
This is a 6 month fixed term contract supporting the portfolio businesses of a Private Equity firm based in the City of London. A fantastic opportunity that doesn't come to market often. Supporting all roles from Analyst to Directors. To start as soon as possible.
- Private Equity firm
- High profile role
Building on an already well established treasury operations team to support this successful Fintechs next phase of growth
- Huge growth opportunity
- Broad treasury operations role in Fintech
The primary responsibility of the role is to identify opportunities and develop China equity research and trading relationships with institutional investors in the UK and Mainland Europe.
- Instrumental in the build out of a business for one of the biggest Chinese Banks
- Autonomy with full resources to help the business grow
We are working with a leading management consultancy expanding their Financial Due Diligence expertise across their transactions services space. With a large book ahead they need strong capable individuals to help exceed client expectations.
- Want to work on the big ticket M&A deals across Europe?
- Great opportunity to work with an ambitious management consultancy
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the IB Group Enterprise Risk Management Framework in the UK business, including monitoring, overseeing, challenging and providing guidance to the first line of defence with regards to its risk governance and management.
The Human Resources Director will enable the firm to become best in class in terms of its people. Attract, develop and grow talent and optimise team performance to achieve the company's strategic goals. This role will initially be 3 days in the office moving to 5 days in the office. Manage a team of two in HR department.
- Prestigious, boutique Financial Services firm
- HR Director role reporting into the CEO
This is a newly created Head of Financial Crime Compliance for a high growth crypto and payments business. The ideal candidate will come from a Fintech, Payments or Crypto background and have strong financial crime knowledge, and AML regulation knowledge.
- financial crime experience
- To increase the generation of Corporate and Investment Banking - Debt Capital Market / Equity Capital Market solutions to airlines and maritime clients in EMEA, and attract further prospective clients
- To increase opportunities for loan distribution in order to manage bank's exposure and further establishing leading position with clients
- Working across both the Corporate & Investment Banks to attract new clients
- Clear career progression to MD in the medium term
This is an SME in regulatory compliance and policy in a leading banking group based in Jersey. The successful candidate will have a financial services compliance background.
- Regulatory Compliance experience
- can relocated to Jersey
- You will be the owner of a business within the business, operating with a strategic and commercial mindset. You will determine the structure and direction of your Business Unit and be empowered to make critical decisions that will drive its performance.
- These will include decisions relating to product development, delivery, pricing, resource utilisation, along with the acquisition and use of data assets for your unit.
- Growth based PE Backed information business
- Leading a global team
- This is a newly created role in a mid sized investment bank, for the Head of Sustainable Finance & ESG Strategy
- The ideal candidate will be an ESG expert, who is highly strategic and can build a function
- esg expert
- banking experience
This is a Head of Compliance role, managing two indiduals in an alternatives firm. This is a one year fixed term contract.
- Head of Compliance & MLRO
- buy side compliance
This is a Head of Compliance and MLRO position for a small foreign bank's UK subsidiary.
- Head of Compliance & MLRO
- banking experience
The Director, Data Management -Customer/Counter-Party Data Lead is a critical role reporting to the Head of Data
Management as part of the overall business Data Strategy. This experienced individual will drive the governance
of data required for primary customer and counter-party Domain.
- data ,management
This is a newly created Head of Risk role in a start up e-money/ crypto business; the role will be very broad covering liquidity, fraud, operational and credit risk. The ideal candidate will be a self starter and ideally have experience in a payment related Fintech.
- Head of Risk
- fintech background
A senior second line of defence Credit Risk Management role - providing oversight of new credit lines
Managing a mid sized team - focusing on NBFIs for the EMEA region
- Executive Director focusing on Credit Risk for NBFIs
- Newley created position managing a mid sized team
- This role will involve overseeing/supporting the marketing, transaction origination and execution of New Energies business for clients within the EMEA region.
- Developing the strategy of structured finance in the area of New Energies
- EMEA focused role building out a new a function for the Investment Bank
Head of Talent Acquisition responsible for delivering the Talent Acquisition Strategy and initiatives within a varied geographic remit for 3,000 employees. In addition to leading the operational recruitment team and the end-to-end resourcing process, the role also undertakes executive recruitment activities for senior clients, effectively manages the central budget and delivers process improvements.
- Global remit across 3 continents with a truly international employee population
- High profile role supporting the strategy and operational excellence