As Head of China you will be covering all aspects of China business strategy and operations
- Oversee China business and report to Global CEO
- Boutique strategic intelligence for pharamceutical industry
Orcha are experiencing significant growth and looking to appoint a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to help drive future growth innovation. Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, this newly created role will be responsible for helping to set the technical direction within the organisation. The CTO will be expected to lead a diverse range of people in a fast-paced technology business and collaborate effectively with the senior leadership team.
- Brand new CTO role for one of the most exciting tech health start ups around
- Join the Leadership Team in a rapidly growing organisation
A leading, global manufacturer of technologically advanced products for surgical procedures, such as sutures, haemostats and tissue adhesives require a Director of Sales, Europe to manage the European Sales division.
- Managing the Surgical Device sales organisation across Europe
- Sales via distribution partnerships and direct to market sales teams.
Strategic International Business Development Director required for a global manufacturer of technologically advanced products for surgical procedures with the task of growing sales through Branded, B2B, Private Label, Licensing and Co Development channels with medical device manufacturers.
- Sales through Branded, Private Label, Licensing and Co Development channels.
- Experience in Operating Room surgical specialty sales essential.
Buscamos un/a Sales Director para gestionar España, Portugal e Italia.
- Tendrás la oportunidad de liderar las ventas en Iberia & Italia
Our client is seeking Pre-Clinical Head-Oncology to provide strategic scientific leadership in both discovery and early clinical development programs. This position reports directly to the CEO of the company and work closely with Scientific Advisory board and other relevant functions.
You will also take responsibility to establish and run Innovation Research Centre in Pudong, Shanghai.
- Pre-IPO China biotech with global presence
- Innovative oncology platform for FIC and BIC targets
The head of investor relations is a new role for the company to develop, plan and execute IR strategy and oversea the overall IR function.
- Ophthalmology industry company backed up by reputable PE firm
- A key role of IPO process and will head capital market operations afterwards
CFO of a fast growing biomedical company, leading company's IPO in Hongkong in the next 12 to 15 months.
- Fast growing biomedical company backed up by top PE firms
- Executive team consists of top scientists and global pharmaceutical companies' e
Head of Marketing - Pharmacy and Healthcare Services required to manage the UK marketing function for retail and wholesale businesses, including customer insight, consumer PR and social media channels. There is a team of 15 reporting to you, budget responsibility of £10m+. This is part of the senior leadership team.
- Senior leadership position for a large pharmacy & healthcare provider.
- £10m budget, and line management of 15 in the marketing team.
Design and implement business strategies that align with and support the future growth of the organisation
- Oversee APAC Supply Chain operations for a global medical devices leader
- Senior most Supply Chain role for the organisation in Asia Pacific
The Director, Supply Chain Solution & Design responsible for leading the development of processes to develop distribution solutions, communicate Supply Chain Solutions strategies, and ensure solutions developed by the group are aligned with organizational growth strategies. You will be responsible for overseeing business and project development to ensure the implementation and deployment strategy is aligned with stakeholder requirements.
- Global, market leading logistics organization
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
As part of a global and dynamic team, you will be responsible for improving revenue growth and sales retention by implementing strong business development plans and executing the sales direction and strategy of the company.
- Senior most sales role for a healthcare leader in Asia Pacific
- Drive commercial growth through effective sales strategies
Reporting to CEO/Founder, this newly created role CTO (AI) will be responsible for setting the technical direction within the organisation to help the business in pre-clinical stage. The CTO will be expected to lead a diverse range of people into a fast-paced technology business and collaborate effectively with the senior leadership team.
- Top Teir BioTech Start-up Company
- Good platform for AI in BioTech Industry
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a global and dynamic team, responsible for driving the company's long-term marketing strategy, identifying potential opportunities and threats within the healthcare industry across the APAC region.
- Global leader in the healthcare industry
- Drive go-to-market strategies to ensure commerical growth
Define and implement the procurement strategy and policy at a global level
- Leadership position with a global conglomerate
- Oversee organisation's direct supplier relationships
CADD (Computer-Aided Drug Design) works closely with chemists and biologists for in-house small molecule and biologics drug discovery projects at different stages independently.
- Fast growth biotech start-up company
- Computational Chemistry
An emerging diagnostics organisation within Diabetes medical devices are seeking a Chief Medical Officer (CMO) to build the clinical trials and clinical development process. This will be a 6 month initial contract, with the intention to be able to offer a permanent, full time position upon further successful funding.
- CMO position for an emerging diagnostics organisation within Diabetes
- Setting up clinical trials to gather data & providing medical expertise
Acts as a trusted partner to the finance teams and leadership of the region
- Lead the finance function for a $600 million dollar business
- Senior most finance role in Asia Pacific for a medical devices giant
CTO will be overall in charge of Group Technology Strategy and Innovative Technology to drive R&D development within Data Science, AI, Machining Learning etc.
- Brand new CTO role for BioTech start ups
- Join the Leadership Team in a rapidly growing organisation
this role will be responsible for operating and capital budgeting, organizing, planning, directing, and evaluating Revenue Cycle functions and strategies, for the company.You will serve as a partner with senior management team to provide leadership and direction to the organization.
- as a partner to provide leadership and direction to the organization
- internaltional and professional working environment