A key Transformation and Change role bringing together and implementing a cohesive portfolio of change.
- The business is undergoing significant change and transformation.
- The opportunity to drive and manage transformational change.
An exciting opportunity to join the Executive Board of a fast growing privately owned recruitment business. This role will lead the finance department in a proactive and robust manner, working with the wider operational business to improve processes and develop the finance strategy.
- Key Leadership role for fast growth UK business
- Executive Board role
Head of Prudential Policy and Regulation for The Building Societies Association
- Head of Prudential Policy and Regulation with The Building Societies Association
- prudential policy
The American Institute for Foreign Study is looking to appoint a new Senior Vice President to head up the Au Pair division in the UK. They have embraced hybrid working and will be in the London office two days per week.
- Are you looking for an opportunity to join a market leading business
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading educational institution
Director of Policy and Communications
- Director of Policy and Communications with ARCO
- policy, communications, public affairs, strategy, leadership
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Development Manager, Asset Owners, UK & Nordics (Director) with a global financial services firm. London
Asset owners, asset managers, consultants : core and satellite index solutions
- Asset owners, asset managers, consultants : core and satellite index solutions
- ESG, Sales. Global financial services firm. London. Director level
Exciting opportunity for a Director - Senior Sales Manager (Alternatives - Private Capital) with a market leading global custodian and securities services provider, which is owned by an international banking group. London
- Asset owners, asset managers, alternatives, security services, solutions
- Leading global custodian and securities services provider. London
Trade and Transaction reporting Technology Project Lead is an opportunity to join a central body responsible for future ways of working/digitalisation and reporting within Investment banking around regulatory reporting. The role will be to be a central point to lead delivery and proved expertise on both a regulatory and technology perspective.
- An unique opportunity to help shape the new way of working/reporting within Inve
- Must has strong technology and regulatory reporting experience.
Exciting opportunity for a Head of Renewables Debt Advisory EMEA (Director) with a leading European Corporate & Investment Bank, London
- Energy Project Finance, Gas Infrastructure, Wind, Solar, New Energies Technology
- Global Corporate & Investment Bank. London
This is a newly created role for a highly prestigious and successful advisory firm based in London seeking an experienced researcher to be part of this exciting HR transformation where the investment in Talent Acquisition is critical. This role will report directly into the Director & be part of shaping the research practice.
- Newly created role in a transformational team
- Working for a global, leading firm in its field
Role will create the strategy and produce the road map for delivery in a growing Microsoft Dynamics software and services business
A newly created divisional General Manager role, to lead both Product Development and Software Services teams.
- A newly created role working for an ambitious software and services group
- Expanding international presence and growth
Exciting opportunity for a Group CEO - Fintech to join our innovative client who has developed global investing and trading platform for investors to buy and sell equity stakes in private companies. Global role, focused on growth and scale-up. Leadership. Fundraising. Equity Capital Markets and Venture Capital. London. Future unicorn.
- Leadership. Global growth. ECM. Venture Capital. Fundraising. Future Unicorn
- Innovative global investing and trading platform. London
Capital Reporting Change Director will be working on the Capital change portfolio to drive the implementation of one or more programs relating to upcoming regulations including Basel 3 Reforms. The role is within a complex set of programs to shape and drive implementation of processes and smart infrastructure solutions to meet global and jurisdictional regulatory requirements.
- An opportunity to Led the delivery of capital reporting and Basel 3 change.
- Experience delivering change within capital reporting, capital adequacy and/or B
The Benefits and Well-being Leader - Europe and Africa will have a responsibility for over 30,000 employees working across technology and consulting for this global firm. Working for the global head of benefits this is a subject matter expert level role for a global firm.
- An opportunity to lead Benefits and Wellbeing over a 30,000 + employee populatio
- Work for a well respected global consulting business
Exciting opportunity for a VP / Director - Fund Finance Loan Capital Markets with a leading Corporate Bank. London.
- Fund Finance, Insurance, Financial Institutions Loan Syndication, Distribution
- Leading Corporate Bank. London.
Associate Director Energy Transition Strategy
- Associate Director Energy Transition Strategy
- Energy Strategy, net zero strategy, energy transition strategy
Agile Project Manager - Capital Markets will involve planning and managing the delivery of business and IT projects in the Capital Markets IT department from initiation to closure. Champion and coach the use of agile for delivery.
- An opportunity to help shape and deliver agile change
- Strong agile experience including delivery and coaching within banking
This is a newly created role reporting into the Global Inclusion & Diversity Director and will be a key member of the global I&D team of 4.
You will play an active role in the engagement and communications of their I&D progress and plans across the business, including bringing leadership and strategic guidance to their ERGs worldwide, and providing counsel and partnership to their HR Directors.
- Newly created role
- Global remit
Exciting opportunity for an Equity Analyst (VP/Director level) with a global investment management firm, sovereign fund. London
- Pan-European equity portfolio management, research, trading, stock selection
- Global investment management firm, sovereign fund. London
Director of Finance, reporting into the senior management team, at a leading property management business based in London offering a very flexible hybrid working pattern.
This is a lead finance role with the aim of delivering high quality financial and management reporting for the management company and principal business unit.
- Lead finance role at a sector leading property management company
- Flexible hybrid working pattern