Our client is a recognised market leader providing a broad range of passenger transport services in the UK. The business has attained considerable success winning and managing a number of key contracts with Transport for London. This is a high profile account with the opportunity for further growth and development. As a result, there is a need to recruit a Commercial Director.
- Outstanding opportunity
- Market leading passenger transport services business
London Energy is looking for their next Finance Director, who will be based in their North London office.
- Exciting opportunity for a Finance Director to join the sustainability sector
- Finance Director will manage Finance, Legal and the Commercial Functions
Broad based CFO role encompassing finance, fund finance, deal structuring and execution, compliance, human resources and other operational affairs of the Firm. Outstanding opportunity for an individual with broad based experience in private equity.
- Exciting and innovative ESG Private Equity Business
- Outstanding opportunity to progress your career in an ethical ESG Fund
You will be accountable for developing and implementing the Sales business plan for the UK, Irish and International operations. You will have end to end accountability for the sales function.
- Exciting fast growth business
- Home based role
Our client is seeking an experienced investment finance professional to lead, organise and manage the finance function for this highly successful independent asset management company.
Reporting to the COO, this a broad and significant role, central to the operations of the company, and will require the individual to manage a variety of stakeholders and service providers.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing infrastructure fund
- Broad based role supporting a wide variety of business activities
A leading, global manufacturer of technologically advanced products for surgical procedures, such as sutures, haemostats and tissue adhesives require a Director of Sales, Europe to manage the European Sales division.
- Managing the Surgical Device sales organisation across Europe
- Sales via distribution partnerships and direct to market sales teams.
Strategic International Business Development Director required for a global manufacturer of technologically advanced products for surgical procedures with the task of growing sales through Branded, B2B, Private Label, Licensing and Co Development channels with medical device manufacturers.
- Sales through Branded, Private Label, Licensing and Co Development channels.
- Experience in Operating Room surgical specialty sales essential.
Working within the ESG Team and as part of the Policy and Governance unit, the ESG Specialist will focus on to further developing and co-ordinating the delivery of wider ESG strategy. The successful applicant will shape a framework that is in line with the values, reputational goals, business' commercial opportunities and governance risks.
- Unique ESG opportunity within FTSE growing global technology business
- Ownership for ESG thought leadership and external benchmarking
Exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager - Infrastructure Investment Analytics with a leading infrastructure investment analytics services firm. London
- Sales - indices & custom benchmarks for global unlisted infrastructure investors
- Leading infrastructure investment analytics services firm. London
A newly created position where you have the ability to implement new tax structures and frameworks for the benefit of the business.
A diverse and interesting position with excellent growth potential.
- A newly created role working for a scale up Real Estate Funds Business
- An interesting role allowing you to implement your own frameworks & strategy
As Software Engineering Director, you will lead the software engineering team across different technical disciplines and multiple products. In this role you will be responsible for our Research, Development and QA teams and must have a strong focus on team management, planning, process, and delivery. As a key member of the leadership team your role is to ensure delivery on the requirements of the business and our customers.
- Software engineering director required for growing IOT / SAS Technology business
- Engineering Director required to lead, grow and develop the engineering function
This is a role that comes with both high visibility and the opportunity to build solutions for the world's energy crisis.
The role will drive mid-term strategy, while reporting into their CEO
- Leadership opportunity within an award winning green, clean energy business
- Strategic and operational role for someone intent on revolutionising the sector
A well respected and successful Consultancy Firm is looking to add an Expatriate Tax Manager to it's growing team in the London office. A great opportunity to work with well known multinational corporations across telecomms, media, oil & gas and FMCG.
- Excellent team with a really collaborative culture
- Growing Advisory function
An exiting opportunity to move IN-HOUSE as the EMEA Tax Advisor / Manager for a US HQ, high end consulting business reporting into the EMEA International Tax Director.
- Great chance to move in-house
- Highly flexible employer with a global reputation
The role of Group Financial Controller with be responsible for overseeing the finance function.
- A superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
- Clear progression from this role within the company
Leading a high growth, high energy FMCG business.
- Rapid growth scale up
- Equity component of compensation package
As the Quality and Compliance Director you will create a strong vision and purpose and implement the associated strategy, processes and procedures to achieve these goals.
- Market leading organisation
- Business experiencing huge growth
You will be accountable for the end to end supply chain for a large scale consumer electronics business across Europe.
- Strong change management mandate
- Broad international remit
Group Finance Director for a growing, acquisitive private equity backed manufacturing group. Home based with a London head office.
- Great opportunity to work for an acquisitive private equity backed group.
- Home based role with London head office and national footprint.
An emerging diagnostics organisation within Diabetes medical devices are seeking a Chief Medical Officer (CMO) to build the clinical trials and clinical development process. This will be a 6 month initial contract, with the intention to be able to offer a permanent, full time position upon further successful funding.
- CMO position for an emerging diagnostics organisation within Diabetes
- Setting up clinical trials to gather data & providing medical expertise