As the Director, Healthcare Logistics Operations, you will lead a network of distribution facilities across the West Coast. You will make an impact across the organisation by developing, implementing and leading successful customer operations. You will direct and control activities in multiple facilities, while managing complex accounts and large numbers of employees, to ensure efficient and economical processes for storing and distributing inventory.
- Global, market leading pharmaceutical organization
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
The Sr. Engineering Manager will report to the Director of Engineering and New Product Introduction and oversee an engineering team of 15 people including 5 direct reports. This team is focused on low volume design and manufacturing of high-performance custom-tailored products for automotive performance for motorsport and aftermarket. The Engineering Manager will be customer facing and have ownership of the opportunity pipeline as well.
- Leading Global Automotive Supplier
- Highly Visible Customer Facing role for High Performance Automotive
The Chief Business Offier will promote the brand's products and make recommendations for strategic plans and reviews to ensure business development and sales growth.
- Experience in Meats, Biotech or CPG.
- Candidate should be based in Los Angeles or happy to relocate