Drive and develop effective strategies to generate profitable growth across Middle East and Africa. Work with and manage existing distributors, recommend, and implement changes when required, and develop market entry strategies for white spaces.
- Well-known american FMCG company
- High potential role
Responsible for designing and maintaining a robust and automated asset allocation operations architecture; data platforms, infrastructure and dashboard to allow for real time monitoring and analysis of economic, market, and other signals supporting cross-asset research efforts on portfolio construction, portfolio rebalancing, building/testing systematic trading strategies/signals, liquidity management, left tail risk mitigation, and FX or inflation hedging.
- CFA, FRM, Programming
- Data platforms, infrastructure, dashboards, market analysis, portfolio, trading
Responsible for developing and implementing non correlated equity strategies (Relative Value, Long/Short market neutral, Macro, Event Driven, Hedged Systemic or Opportunistic Thematic) to lead the development of dynamic asset allocation process and alpha investments, with a focus on global equity strategies.
Assist in the set-up a research platform for equity sectors, industries, countries, regional and style recommendations.
- Newly formed team that will lead the development of dynamic asset allocation
- Matlab, Python, Excel-VBA
- Develop the short and long-term Development Strategy in line with the overall mandate, with a particular focus on creating a thriving community.
- Establishment and continuous refinement of product positioning for the master plan across the design process, project development and delivery activities.
- Multibillion-dollar destination development project
- Work alongside a team of world class development professionals
Our client is a global, diversified, multibillion-dollar turnover business with global operations; they are looking to hire a VP/ Director, Corporate Treasury to be based in Dubai.
- Corporate treasury experience essential
- Multi-billion$ turnover business
Responsibilities include the autonomous, day-to-day management during Concept Master Planning ("CMP") and Detailed Master Planning ("DMP") phases. Should be capable of managing a planning team with over 100+ dedicated staff and detailing the future scope of services and managing against an approved budget and schedule. Should have extensive experience with value engineering and some familiarity with IFMs.
- Competitive monthly salary, inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances
- A chance be a part of a globally reputed project in Saudi Arabia
Our client is a multibillion-dollar global asset manager headquartered in Dubai. They are looking to recruit a Associate Partner / Partner level professional to lead their regional VC platform.
- Emerging Markets VC experience required
- Ability to live & work in Dubai