During the one-hour online session, Raphael deep dives into Denis' successful career in leadership and hears the lessons he's learned on how to champion transformation; from his early days as a fighter pilot, to his times as Supreme Allied Commander of Transformation at NATO.
Denis is currently Deputy General Director at Fives Group – a leading industrial engineering group with 8,000+ employees with multi-sector expertise, over 200 years of history and presence in over 30 countries. He is also a Grand Officer of the Legion of Honour and an Officer of the National Order of Merit.
On the table for discussion:
- The fine line between governance and management
- The importance of intuition, risk and making that leap
- The influence of building relationships based on trust before implementing change
- The benefits of empowering people with responsibility
- Denis' own personal mantra: 'Losing time to save time'
Join Page Executive's Raphael Asseo in conversation with Fives Group's Deputy General Director, Denis Mercier.