You are here
Stephen has over 10 years of recruitment experience in senior level appointments across Asia in Industrial & Manufacturing sector. He has strong track record and network with both global MNCs and domestic clients, where he successful placed not limited to the Asia VP, China GM/APAC Supply Chain Director/APAC Sourcing Director/Quality VP, Sales and Marketing Director, R&D VP, APAC positions.
Stephen set up the Michael Page Shanghai Procurement & Supply Chain and Engineering & Manufacturing team in 2009, and was appointed to set up the Suzhou office from scratch in 2012, where he and his team focused on the Industrial and Manufacturing sector.
Before joining PageGroup, Stephen also has 5 years' experience specialized in Business Development, Supply Chain, Oversea Market Development within a global electronics company as well as a diversified Chinese domestic manufacturing company. Stephen has worked and lived in China, US, Latin America and Africa, which enables him to have a better understanding of the different culture so as to match his candidates and clients better.
Placement Track Record
- Asia VP – Pulp & Paper – Shanghai, China
- General Manager – Mechanical Equipment – Suzhou, China
- R&D VP, Asia Pacific – Chemical – Shanghai, China
- Asia EHS Director – Chemical – Shanghai, China
- Asia Pacific Supply Chain Director– Automotive Tire 1 – Shanghai, China
- Global Chief Procurement Officer– Consumer Electronics – Taipei, Taiwan
- Quality and Continuous Improvement Director– Automotive OEM – Shanghai, China
- Sales VP, China– Heavy Duty Equipment – Shanghai, China