- Featured JobLondonPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
The key mission of DKMS is to increase the pool of life saving blood stem cell donors worldwide to ensure a suitable match for every blood cancer patient in need of a transplant. There is now a need to appoint a CEO to lead this growing charity and develop its full potential in the UK.
Exciting opportunity to lead the UK arm of the international DKMS family
Opportunity to develop the full UK potential of this fast growing charity
- South East EnglandPermanent£140,000 - £180,000
A full general management role with end to end accountability for the whole business. Developing and rapidly growing a new and exciting concept within the UK food and drink industry.
Very exciting new venture
Fantastic career opportunity
You will be accountable for the following:
- P&L responsibility for the UK business, with significant responsibility across sales and marketing.
- Implement and develop growth strategies across the brands
- Finance and operational management
Although the job title may be slightly misleading, this is a Country Manager role.
Exciting growth brands
New business unit
Didn't find the right Board Level job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Board Level - UK & ROI jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.