London Energy is looking for their next Finance Director, who will be based in their North London office.
- Exciting opportunity for a Finance Director to join the sustainability sector
- Finance Director will manage Finance, Legal and the Commercial Functions
Broad based CFO role encompassing finance, fund finance, deal structuring and execution, compliance, human resources and other operational affairs of the Firm. Outstanding opportunity for an individual with broad based experience in private equity.
- Exciting and innovative ESG Private Equity Business
- Outstanding opportunity to progress your career in an ethical ESG Fund
Group CFO Role - leading an Insurance TPA business as well as B2B +B2C wellness offline and online business. Role will entail managing mature as well as early stage businesses
- Growth stage company
- Established Healthcare group
The role, reporting to the CEO will help set the strategic direction of the company. This is a role, for which the person identified must be able to act as a business partner in support of the plan strategy of the company and on the other hand focus on the activities of administration, finance and group control.
- Leadership role in finance department with a European responsibility
- Good opportunity to join an Italian growing company operating in B2B services
A CFO role for an ambitious, growing and profitable privately owned business with a strong balance sheet and fantastic customer offering.
- CFO role for a successful, growing and profitable business.
- The business is a genuine market leader within its sector.
A well-rounded, commercially focused finance director role for a profitable and growing UK division of a global multi-national. Based in the West Midlands with hybrid working, you will report into the general manager and play a key role in ensuring the continued growth and development of the business.
- FD role for the UK division of a global consumer goods business.
- Commercially focused role with opportunity to progress into general management
A great career opportunity to be part of this growing business to help transform and build the finance function and business in line with their strategy to grow across Asia and beyond. The CFO will be working closely with the executive leadership and private equity team to drive the next phase of growth and build a strong team and people culture.
- Consumer industry, headquartered in Singapore
- Leadership and transformation role
Chief Financial Officer
- Compañía líder en su sector
- CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
This broad and varied CFO role will be a trusted advisor to the CEO. You will have responsibility for the leadership of the finance function whilst being actively involved in helping the business scale up and achieve it's commercial objectives.
- CFO - Online
- High Growth Technology Company
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CFO will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative and financial operations of the company. This includes the development of a financial and operational strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Market leading manufacturing organization
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
As CFO you will form part of the executive leadership team and be responsible for building and leading a high calibre finance team.
- This is a new role is a high growth business unit of an international company
- A chance to lead a well-funded business through an exciting period
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative and financial operations of the company. This includes the development of a financial and operational strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Mid-sized manufacturing organization
- Local employer of choice
High profile, commercial Finance Director role for a division of a leading construction group with excellent reputation. You will be a key member of the senior leadership team managing a sizeable P&L.
- Finance Director
- Leading Construction Group
High profile Chief Financial Officer (CFO) role where you will partner the UK Managing Director in growing the organisation. This role suits a good generalist with who is technically strong as well as strategic.
- CFO - Media
- Leading Media Group
Our client has a long history within the automotive market.
- Responsible for the company's overall financial strategic plans
- Drive deep transformation of the international finance team
My client is a hugely exciting consumer technology business. They are extremely well-placed to take advantage of changing consumer habits and are in search of their first finance director.
- This is a brilliant opportunity to originate a role in an exciting tech start up
- You will act as a true business partner to the founders
The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for managing all financial actions of the company, establishing credibility, and become familiar with the Groups divisions and subsidiary companies as well as its corporate vision, mission and objectives.
- Large Retail Brand
- Executive Level Finance Position
En relation avec le Président, vous coordonnez et assurez la fiabilité de l'ensemble des informations financières du Groupe.
- Notre client est un acteur reputé et leader sur son marché
- Position de CFO confirmé au sein d'un Groupe familial
This is a commercial and strategic Corporate Finance Director role focused on maximising value out of the Group's Balance Sheet. You will be actively involved in debt raising, mergers & acquisitions and corporate structuring.
- Corporate Finance Director
- Rapidly Growing International Group