This is a overall CFO role with overall IPO, financing, investor relationship, finance control, financial planning and analysis scope, who will report to CEO directly.
- Sizable company with sustainable business
- Pre IPO status, seeking for get listed in 1 year
Exciting opportunity for a VP / Director Real Estate Investment - UK & Europe with an Asian headquartered, global investment management firm with UK business. London
Commercial real estate equity & debt investments. Grade A - hotels, offices, data centres, "trophy assets", etc
- Originating & executing grade A commercial equity & debt investments
- Asian headquartered, global investment management firm with UK business. London
Votre rôle est complet et à la fois terrain (compta, fisca, tréso, banque, assurances, paie...) et aussi en hauteur car notre PME a les moyens de ses ambitions de croissance externe.
- PME familiale rentable sur une niche de marché
- Vous êtes DAF capable de digitaliser
This role will be a Head of Valuations role with dual reporting lines- CFO & Head of Merchant Banking. Looking for a talented and motivated valuation candidate whose seeking growth and stability within a firm.
- Head of Valuations role - Ability to build out valuation team
- Significant growth opportunity within a growing organization
- Develop a detailed Go-to-market and execution roadmap
- Develop a pipeline of organic activities including all potential customer engagement
- Develop a pipeline of all M&A targets that the Company could target in its expansion
- Healthcare Tech
- Business development lead in the United States
- Preparing reconciliations and reporting to ensure accuracy of financials.
- Preparing monthly financial statements, Head Office reporting, BHC reporting and other reports, as needed.
- Perform variance analysis and prepare commentary for significant movements in Balance Sheet and P&L.
- Perform balance sheet analysis on a monthly basis.
- Assist with complex financial analysis.
- My client is a successful securities arm of an Investment Bank
- Opportunity for accountant to join a dynamic fun organisation
Day-to-day portfolio construction with ideally multi-asset class knowledge and more specifically good knowledge of equities.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing Independent Asset Manager
- Join a truly entrepreneurial and dynamic team
Our client is looking to identify a dynamic and truly entrepreneurial individual to help grow their existing Zurich presence. This will be a client centric person that can attract both clients and other talent in the market.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading Independent Asset Manager
- Unique chance to help grow the Zurich based office
The Public Policy and Corporate Responsibility Group of this international bank is accountable for setting and ensuring the company's is present in strategic decision-making. Corporate Responsibility advises senior management on reputation issues, drives proactive reputation-building programs and manages communications with stakeholders including the media, government, regulators, Non-Governmental Organizations, communities and colleagues.
- Own the sustainability and citizenship agendas for the Bank
- Manage relationships with policymakers, regulatory personnel, & third parties
This is a capital markets compliance advisory role, supporting London and Frankfurt.
- equities or fixed income compliance
- compliance advisory
We are working with a leading management consultancy expanding their Financial Due Diligence expertise across their transactions services space. With a large book ahead they need strong capable individuals to help exceed client expectations.
- Want to work on the big ticket M&A deals across Europe?
- Great opportunity to work with an ambitious management consultancy
Reporting to the Global Head of Tax and based in the UK HQ, this Group Tax Senior Manager role will be an integral part of the global Tax affairs of this FTSE 250 Plc.
- An excellent in house Group Tax Senior Manager
- A global FTSE 250 business services group
Exciting opportunity for a Director - FI Loan Syndicate, Sponsors & Structured Finance with a leading Corporate Bank. London.
- Fund Finance, Insurance, Financial Institutions Loan Syndicate, Distribution
- Leading Corporate Bank. London.
- Manage the Data Governance relationship with the CFO division of the bank
- Manage and develop a large Data Governance individuals
- data governance director
- finance division
Exciting opportunity for a Director Large Cap Leveraged Finance and High Yield with a leading Corporate Bank. London.
- Origination & execution of loans & bonds for sub-investment grade corporates
- Leading Corporate Bank. London.
The director is responsible for ensuring a sound project management discipline over all change management initiatives operating over the Regulatory Reporting processes. This role requires a SME in regulatory reporting that has experience at another bank driving a change program which has impacted regulatory reporting. Areas of the transformation are data remediation/ data integrity, UAT testing, Axiom system implementation, strengthen key controls
- My client is hiring a Director and team to lead regulatory transformation
- Lead the regulatory transformation initiatives at a leading bank
FED Regulatory Reporting Specialist will be responsible for:
* Preparation of monthly / quarterly/ annual Federal Reserve Regulatory reports FR Y-9C, FR Y-15, and FFIEC 009, TIC etc
* Reconciliations of subledger trade activities to GL, validation of counterparty and security static data, and provide variance commentaries
- My client is now recruiting an AVP of Federal Reserve Regulatory Reporting
- Great opportunity for a financial accountant with some regulatory experience
My client is a leading Investment Bank with offices based in midtown.
The bank is successful and fast growing in the US, therefor recruiting an AVP in their financial reporting team.
You will support the management of the unit to manage financial accounting operations for the two main entities. You will support leaders to ensure compliance with accounting standards and internal accounting policies for financial
accounting of these entities
- My client is a leading Investment bank recruiting AVP financial reporting
- Exciting opportunity for a CPA or part qualified CPA to join an Investment Bank
An opportunity has been created for a regional Finance Director, to support the ongoing growth of their high performing Latam operations.
- Finance Director for prestigious multinational company, based in Europe
- An exciting opportunity to build and lead a highly dedicated and dynamic team
Construction and roofing business seeks VP of Finance to be based at their HQ in Durham, NC.
- Rapidly growing, owner managed, incredibly successful employer
- 5 days a week in the office (remote work not available)