The Site Director is responsible for providing leadership to the site Senior Leadership Team, developing an appropriate culture in order to improve engagement, continuous improvement and to deliver sustainable outstanding performance.
- Leadership of a key manufacturing site
- Excellent opportunity to work for a market leading brand
Excellent long term career opportunity
Expanding growth business
- Excellent long term career opportunity
- Expanding growth business
RWC is recognised as a global market leader and manufacturer of water delivery, control and optimisation systems for the modern built environment. EMEA is a key region for RWC and is entering an exciting phase in their development with a mandate for growth. The EMEA business has a need to appoint an Operations Director.
- Market leading manufacturer
- Outstanding opportunity
Group technical expert / wood industry, technical & mechanical expertise in the wood industry mandatory, previous technical/engineering/site roles in the industry, knowledge of Africa is an added value, home office based job with 60% traveling in Africa where group operations are and /Europe/US to deal with providers, stand alone position.
- Deep mecanical & technical knowledge of wood industry is mandatory
- Home office based job with extensive travelling in Africa, Europe & US
We're looking for a professional Global Engineering Director for a strategic division of a multinational company, leader in the industrial and manufacturing sector.
- Multinational environnement
- International role
As the Head of Engineering, you will be accountable for delivering the engineering and maintenance strategy across all manufacturing sites within the UK portfolio to deliver best in class performance across Safety, Quality, Cost, Productivity and Delivery.
- Global FMCG Business
- Focus on both reliability and sustainability
The Plant Manager will be leading 10 direct reports and total of 400 plus employees nonunion. The Plant Manager will be responsible for running the entire plant operations owning the P&L and driving cultural change and transformation. This is the largest plant in North America for the organization, and one of the top plants globally.
- Global Automotive Supplier
- Leading Largest Plant in North America region
As the R&D Head for the Group Business, oversee a team of food scientists and technologists covering different categories, while personally lead the Food Division R&D.
- Listed Group Company with Growth Plans
- Exciting New Product Innovation & Development
A Country Manager role that will be based in Bandung and lead a sizeable, multicultural, team. The candidate will be reporting to the VP Sales Specialities and is expected to have a hands-on involvement on enhancing the company value which contributes to the long-term corporate goal.
- Opportunity to lead a multinational company with partners in various industries.
- Unlimited networking potential.
- Managing a multi-site food manufacturing site
- Senior leadership position reporting into the UK Board
- Fast paced and fast growing food manufacturing business
- Multi site leadership role within the FMCG sector
Page Executive has been retained by the ownership of an established custom manufacturing business in exhibition production is seeking a General Manager to lead their next stage of growth.
- General Manager - Canadian owned Custom Manufacturer
- High growth
- Well reputed semi-government organization in Saudi Arabia
- Competitive salary package
The Director of Engineering is responsible for the coordination of all engineering activities. This position is responsible for ensuring that systems are maintained, objectives are met, industry and customer standards of quality are upheld, and legal regulations are adhered to. They will be responsible for managing the Engineering Team, setting goals, budgeting, establishing timelines, and managing projects.
- Industry leading aerospace manufacturer
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
This is an exciting opportunity to join Emblation in a period of growth. Emblation are an award-winning medical technology company, revolutionising the way microwave energy is used in healthcare. Their aim is to improve on traditional treatments, using the unique advantages microwaves deliver - accurate, repeatable procedures, and better clinical outcomes.
- Leading our high growth client's Operations
- Permanent role based in central Scotland.
- Reporting to the board the Head of New Product Development with collaborate with the Head of Design to bring their creations to life through UK manufacturing and sourcing from the Far East
- This role is a senior leadership position leading both a marketing and manufacturing team across 2 sites in the UK
- Working for an internationally renowned brand
- Multi site leadership role within the consumer sector
New position, reporting into the COO of the organisation. Development of the company's Operational Excellence policy and standards
- New position
- International scope
Dans le cadre de la croissance du Groupe, notre client recherche son futur Directeur Industrialisation.
- Groupe en forte croissance
- Poste évolutif
Leading the Asian subsidiary in Binh Duong province, you are expected to be the local bridge in both directions especially leading the existing base, securing cooperation base among finance, operations, sales and driving further development for expansion with a strong technical focus.
In the near future, you may be responsible to drive into business and markets to develop their footprints in Asia.
- Newly revamped leadership position
- Open for non-Vietnamese speakers residing in SEA markets