As the Finance Director, you will ensure compliance and internal controls are in place in accordance with company policies. You will support monthly performance analysis, budget and forecast development, and product costing.
- Global, market leading manufacturing organization
- Excellent opportunity to join a high performing business
The Development Manager will be responsble for permitting, entitlements, design and management of large-scale mixed-use projects with support of the existing team. This role will offer exposure to a strong project pipeline and career growth.
- Join a boutique development team offering growth potential
- Work on urban large-scale, mixed-use projects (300+ units)
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue related plans and forecasts for the company. This includes the company's fee-based income (advisory & administration), reserve required interest, and other revenue generating business models.
- Assist with the annual Revenue Plan and expense budget submission for their investment advisors
- My client is now hiring Manager of FP&A for their finance team
- Opportunity to work on revenue analysis for financial services firm
Own end-to-end partnership between finance and a particular business unit of the company, including continuously evolving the way that finance provides strategic value to the business
* Drive yearly financial planning process in partnership with senior leaders at the company, including shaping and producing a multi-year budget reflective of business priorities
* Craft board-level communications on high-ROI investment cases for the company
- My client is now recruiting a finance candidate with 2-6 years of experience
- Exciting opportunity to join a hedge fund in their finance function