Working within the ESG Team and as part of the Policy and Governance unit, the ESG Specialist will focus on to further developing and co-ordinating the delivery of wider ESG strategy. The successful applicant will shape a framework that is in line with the values, reputational goals, business' commercial opportunities and governance risks.
- Unique ESG opportunity within FTSE growing global technology business
- Ownership for ESG thought leadership and external benchmarking
The Group People Director will work closely with the Chief Executive and other members of the Executive Team on the development and implementation of a shared vision and the strategic direction of Orbit. They will provide strategic direction and ensure the delivery of all People, Corporate Communication and Brand activities.
- Opportunity to join a prestigious organisation with a social purpose
- Board Level Executive Director Role
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for shaping the company employee strategy. Partnering with leaders across all brands, through strategic partnerships and collaboration, you will develop and retain a high performing and diverse workforce and foster a healthy, safe, and productive work environment and position the company as an employer of choice.
- Global Human Resources coverage
- Experience from luxury industry preferred
As the company significantly grew during the recent years, the complexity of processes and diversity of teams is and will be now much higher, and a need to boost a professional Human Resources functions in the organization became one of priorities for the Group level Board / shareholders. They are seeking to recruit an experienced, people-oriented HR individual that will act as a business partner by providing professional HR expertise.
The person on the HR Director position will be focusing on bringing the company to become one of the 10 of the best employers in Poland. This role will lead two HR teams in two different countries and be a part of the local Senior Management Team.
- Focus on bringing the company to become one of the 10 of best employers in PL
- Review all the current HR processes to identify and recommend solutions
Notre client, Groupe industriel de premier plan, recherche un Directeur des Ressources Humaines France pour une mission en management de transition d'une durée de 6 mois.
- Groupe international - Projets - Transformations
- Projets - Autonomie - Anglais courant
As an executive member of the company, you are essential in the design and overall management of the Compensation and Benefit schemes of the Company. The role is based in Singapore and you will be key in overseeing the Asia Pacific team including ASEAN, North Asia (China, Japan, Korea), ANZ and South Asia (India, Bangladesh).
- Global scope with strong leadership team
- Fantastic opportunity to work in a Energy and Gas Power MNC
This role is accountable for leading the execution of the Global Payroll services delivered via the CoE, located in Warsaw, for defined country payrolls - working collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders to drive standardization and optimization of the global payroll operations process. Global Payroll Director will report directly to Regional HR Director based in Warsaw and CEO (HQ).
- An opportunity to strengthen your experience on regional (global) function
- Participate in a broad range of projects that support HR
We are seeking to recruit an experienced, people-oriented and strategic thinker that will act as an inspirational leader for HR Teams as well as business partner to Company leaders by providing professional HR expertise. As a Group HR Director, you will be focusing on driving HR strategy aligned with company vision, ensure high-quality HR services for multiple business units, functions in different countries. A possibility to work remotely part of the time, relocation should be considered (Baltics).
- Strengthen your experience on a leadership function with a regional exposure
- Develop international HR strategy that fosters ambitious company growth
As Head of Talent Acquisition you will be responsible for the design and delivery of the organisations talent acquisition strategy and develop a talent spotting system which ensures a fluid talent pipeline.
- Progressive private equity backed business
- Experienced Head of Talent Acquisition
A rapidly growing disruptive technology business is seeking a Vice President of People to assist their growth.
- Vice President of People
- Growing disruptive technology business
An established international manufacturing business is seeking a HR leader for their site in Truro.
- Human Resources Manager
- Established growing manufacturing business.
We intend to employ a new team member for our expanding Research function in Warsaw. We want to invite to our team a person who will dedicate her/his energy, passion and knowledge to support us in building long-term relations with our business partners and providing a great customer experience.
- Join our dynamically growing team
- Build a long term career with us!
The successful candidate will act as a business partner by driving and embedding HR strategies in a demanding environment, providing professional HR expertise and supporting and coaching internal clients. Further development of HR function in the organization has been deemed one of priorities for the local management board. The Head of HR will be a part of leadership team and report directly to HR Director located in HQ and work closely with a Plant Director.
- The Head of HR will be a part of leadership team
- Introduce and drive change management initiatives
Develop and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the HR department
Collaborates with leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy
- Develop and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the HR departament
- Collaborates with leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy
Human Resources Director
- Human Resources Director
- Multinational Company leader in its sector
Great place to work.
Great challenge in one of the most reputable brands of retail sector.
- GREAT AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- GREAT CHALLENGE TO TAKE
The Group HR Director will report to the CEO and be a key member of the Executive Leadership team. As this company has grown organically and through acquisition a key focus will be developing a company with one culture and identity while still maintaining and embracing the individual business units' freedom and creativity and subcultures.
- Reporting to the CEO, Stock Options
- Exciting role focused on change management, culture and M&A
Support business strategy achievement as a key contributor to the continuous development of the employee experience and organisational development in the group.
The HR Director leads and directs the HR & Talent teams (HRBP's, People Operations, D&I and Talent Development) to enable them to deliver a comprehensive and excellent HR service to the business.
- International leadership role
- Dynamic and modern company
The Head of HR Americas will report to the Division President and be a key member of the North American leadership team, with high visibility and interaction to the corporate executive leadership team in Europe.
- Regional Head of HR for large global automotive supplier
- Highly visible role with local and global executive leadership