The Site Director is responsible for providing leadership to the site Senior Leadership Team, developing an appropriate culture in order to improve engagement, continuous improvement and to deliver sustainable outstanding performance.
- Leadership of a key manufacturing site
- Excellent opportunity to work for a market leading brand
Stonewater Housing is looking for an Assistant Director of Finance Business Partnering & Planning, the role will be based from home going into the office 1 or 2 days a week.
- Excellent opportunity to join one of the most progressive social landlords
- Stonewater is looking for Assistant Director of Business Partnering and Planning
You will lead the revenue generating teams of Moneyfacts group.
- Reporting into the Chairman and Managing Director
- Exciting growth opportunities
Supporting the CFO and wider-team, the Senior Financial Controller will play a key part in supporting an ambitious asset roll-out as well as managing complex investor-relationships. An expert in financial analysis and control will be essential for this high-exposure role.
- A private equity backed business with further significant growth planned
- The Senior Controller will provide top-level commercial support to the CFO
This is an excellent opportunity to join a housing association as a Head of Finance, the role will be based in their South West London office.
- A social landlord based in South West London is looking for a Head of Finance
- This is a great opportunity for someone to further develop their career
Orcha are experiencing significant growth and looking to appoint a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to help drive future growth innovation. Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, this newly created role will be responsible for helping to set the technical direction within the organisation. The CTO will be expected to lead a diverse range of people in a fast-paced technology business and collaborate effectively with the senior leadership team.
- Brand new CTO role for one of the most exciting tech health start ups around
- Join the Leadership Team in a rapidly growing organisation
As the Hub Director - UK, you will lead the UK Operations as well as Real Estate Management which is made up of several mines and processing plants across 4 geographical locations. You will also be appointed a Director of various Imerys entities as well as being the 'Face of the Company' in the local area.
- Values driven business
- Leading the Performance Minerals segment's largest Hub.
Reporting to Board of Directors of the parent Group, the CEO will lead, develop and implement the Group's long term strategy which has an emphasis on growth. The CEO will also be responsible for shaping the senior leadership team and ensuring best practice across the group.
- Exciting opportunity for a CEO to lead global growth for this diverse business
- This role will suit a strategically-focused CEO
Working within the ESG Team and as part of the Policy and Governance unit, the ESG Specialist will focus on to further developing and co-ordinating the delivery of wider ESG strategy. The successful applicant will shape a framework that is in line with the values, reputational goals, business' commercial opportunities and governance risks.
- Unique ESG opportunity within FTSE growing global technology business
- Ownership for ESG thought leadership and external benchmarking
One of the country's most progressive landlords is entering an exciting period in its evolution. Platform Housing Group has the strong financial metrics required to deliver significant growth and provide market leading service to its customers. They are looking for a Director of Accounting & Reporting which will be based in their Solihull office.
- Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director to work within housing
- Joining a business that is going through a period of change and transformation
London Energy is looking for their next Finance Director, who will be based in their North London office.
- Exciting opportunity for a Finance Director to join the sustainability sector
- Finance Director will manage Finance, Legal and the Commercial Functions
RWC is recognised as a global market leader and manufacturer of water delivery, control and optimisation systems for the modern built environment. EMEA is a key region for RWC and is entering an exciting phase in their development with a mandate for growth. The EMEA business has a need to appoint an Operations Director.
- Market leading manufacturer
- Outstanding opportunity
Broad based CFO role encompassing finance, fund finance, deal structuring and execution, compliance, human resources and other operational affairs of the Firm. Outstanding opportunity for an individual with broad based experience in private equity.
- Exciting and innovative ESG Private Equity Business
- Outstanding opportunity to progress your career in an ethical ESG Fund
You will be accountable for developing and implementing the Sales business plan for the UK, Irish and International operations. You will have end to end accountability for the sales function.
- Exciting fast growth business
- Home based role
3ti, the UK's leading solar car park business is entering an exciting phase of rapid growth and is seeking a Chief Technical Officer to build and develop a range of projects and new products.
- Outstanding Opportunity
- Leading solar car park business
Our client is seeking an experienced investment finance professional to lead, organise and manage the finance function for this highly successful independent asset management company.
Reporting to the COO, this a broad and significant role, central to the operations of the company, and will require the individual to manage a variety of stakeholders and service providers.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing infrastructure fund
- Broad based role supporting a wide variety of business activities
A leading, global manufacturer of technologically advanced products for surgical procedures, such as sutures, haemostats and tissue adhesives require a Director of Sales, Europe to manage the European Sales division.
- Managing the Surgical Device sales organisation across Europe
- Sales via distribution partnerships and direct to market sales teams.
Strategic International Business Development Director required for a global manufacturer of technologically advanced products for surgical procedures with the task of growing sales through Branded, B2B, Private Label, Licensing and Co Development channels with medical device manufacturers.
- Sales through Branded, Private Label, Licensing and Co Development channels.
- Experience in Operating Room surgical specialty sales essential.
Director for Local Government Advisory
- Director for Local Government Advisory with a global professional services firm
- digital transformation, public policy, procurement, technology, operational deli
As the Interim Commercial Finance Director, you will play a critical role in the delivery of insightful and astute commercial information to support shaping the strategic direction of the business.
- High profile appointment
- Hybrid working pattern, UK travel required