Pawel Wierzbicki leads our Page Executive activities in Poland and takes responsibility for his own recruitment assignments within the CFO, General Management, CIO and Human Resources practices.
Pawel has more than 11 years of recruitment and line management experience. He built a solid track record placing executives and professionals across a wide range of industries and professions.
Pawel began his recruitment career in 2006 as a Consultant in the Finance & Accounting division in Michael Page. He became responsible for Banking & Financial Services business as of 2008. In 2012, he took responsibility for both areas – Finance and Banking. Pawel launched the Information Technology division in 2013 and the Healthcare & Life Sciences practice in 2016. In 2014 Pawel became responsible for launching Page Executive in Poland.
Pawel gained experience in developing and managing different businesses and teams while always also being personally involved in operational recruitment. He has served clients from several sectors providing consulting and recruitment support at local and regional levels. Pawel is also recognized as a co-author of salary reports and articles on recruitment and career management. He successfully accomplished over 140 recruitment assignments.
- General Manager – Producer of consumer goods
- General Manager – Financial Services company
- CFO – Pharmaceutical sector
- CFO – Automotive sector
- CFO – Energy sector (private equity portfolio company)
- Global Head of Commercial Finance – Global telecommunication company
- CEE FP&A Director – Pharmaceutical sector
- CIO – Global FMCG company
- Head of IT – FMCG company
- Head of HR - FMCG company
- HR Director – Manufacturing company