The HR Business Partner will play a critical role in providing advises of HR strategy & execution to the business & countries offices as it relates to human resources programs and policies, often encompassing several areas of human resources, including organisational development, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, benefits, performance management, training, safety and research.
- Spearhead of strategy advisor to Leadership Board
- Company is well-known and dominant in multiple sectors & industries
This role reports functionally to the Group Audit Committee and administratively to the Group CEO through the Group Chief Internal Auditor.
- Working at a Regional and Local level for this Global business
- Coaching and developing team and its resources
The Chief Technology Officer is responsible for leading the digital transformation and the adoption of digital technologies across our business. Leading and developing different segments: digital products, data management, projects, IT Service Centre, and technology & compliance.
- Number 1 in Singapore
- Opportunity to drive and manage technology-enabled change
This is an exciting time & ideal opportunity for an individual who has an interest and practical knowledge in the semiconductor industry and prior experience in corporate development and fund-raising.
- One of the most cutting-edge semiconductor design companies in the world
- Spearhead commercial success
As the Head of Singapore, you will be in the driver's seat of creating and delivering the strategy for the overall stability and scalability of the company's footprint as the leading player in the restaurant technology ecosystem. To succeed, you need to possess a blend of strong leadership, clear vision setting and an ability to drive execution of the strategy.
- Well-known company
- Spearhead commercial success in Singapore
This is an exciting role suitable for candidates with both ESG and technology/data domain knowledge.
- Hybrid ESG x Tech Role
- Newly Created Position
The Chief Growth Officer to holistically oversee our e-commerce brand portfolio and to execute overall growth and marketing strategy. You will be in charge of a portfolio of over 20 brands with USD40m in revenue and focused on accelerating top line revenue growth. This role will lead the business global growth and marketing teams, consisting of over 150 team members and report directly to the Group CEO.
- Leading E-commerce aggregator in Asia
- Portfolio of famous prestigious partners
You will drive and generate productivity gains through the implementation of IT process automation tools/technologies. You will be reporting to the GM and work with Functional and Business leaders to ensure that current/future manufacturing capabilities are aligned with new product development and business needs.
- Be part of the senior management team of a global medical devices company
- Highly visible and strategic role to develop a "Smart Factory" in Singapore
Test Operations is an exciting and rapidly increasing manufacturing capacity of the business. The Global Operations and Technology Business Unit supports this vision by providing optimum and flexible test manufacturing through, multiple site testing, optimum production test capacities, efficient and effective test capabilities and methodologies, best-in-class quality, cost, and delivery.
- Global leader in the sector
- Function is exciting and rapidly increasing manufacturing capacity of business
You will oversee and spearhead the finance function as well as provide support to business decisions and performance for the growth and operations. You will be reporting to the CEO and work closely on fundraising efforts.
- An opportunity to business partner with the CEO
- Key-leader in the team to support growth and overseas expansion
The primary responsibilities and focus of this role are: identification of market development opportunities across the brands of business, creation and implementation of market-specific business plans, uncovering (re)sources to generate revenue, strategic membership expansion in target markets, interpretation, translation support, and suggesting methods to broaden the brands' portfolio of products & services and their accessibility to key stakeholders.
- Global footprint
- Room to drive product lead growth across multiple geographies
As a Head of Regional Sales, you will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for multiple countries in Southeast Asia in order to achieve sales targets that are in line with the company's objectives. The successful Head of Regional Sales must also maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities and carry out the entire sales process from conducting a needs assessment to handling the sales negotiation and closing.
- Leading company with innovative cleantech solutions
- Client portfolio of world's biggest companies
Exciting climate change/risk opportunity for ESG professionals!
- Exciting Growth Potential
- Solid ESG Platform
Reporting into the Group CEO, the CHRO will develop and execute the HR strategy for the Group and partner with the Senior Management Team to execute the entities' HR function.
The CHRO is responsible for overall leadership, leading M&As HR activities and integration management and manage local and regional HR teams to deliver HR services, plan, policies and programme in a streamlined shared services model.
- Drive change and implement HR transformation strategies
- An opportunity to business partner with the APAC Managing Director
Join this Group as the business cultivates a growth mindset, operates with integrity and innovates with a challenger spirit. Our reputable Client is Asia's leading communications technology group, with 140 years of history in transforming the economy and innovations in telecommunications.
- Job with a strong purpose to help both the company and the community
- Work with well respected and accomplished colleagues & team
The Senior Manager will be reporting to Head of Asia and provide support in executing successful delivery of a variety of growth strategy projects, for the company's key clients. On top of that, this position will play a leadership role in providing strategic advisory to marketing and business leaders to develop best practices and support company's marketing excellence journey.
- Progressive and forward-thinking business culture
- Enable working with clients to induce growth for various clients globally
This is an exciting commercial opportunity for global hospitality professional with good leadership experience.
- Global Role
- Sales & Marketing Focus
It is a rare senior opportunity in field of circular economy!
- Vast Regional Scope
- Growing Theme
Rare carbon market opportunity in a growing organisation!
- South East Asia Focus
- Carbon Market Arena
Join this global healthcare company with a decentralised organisation to support their long-standing expertise in pharmaceuticals and devices which allows them to support clinical staff and care professionals as they provide quality service for customers and patients worldwide.
- Significant and growing presence in Asia Pacific region
- Progressive and forward-thinking business culture