As the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), you will partner with the Chief Executive Officer and the Board to maintain and nurture existing relationships whilst developing new customers across a variety of sectors resulting in the international expansion of WAE.
- Excellent C-Suite opportunity
- Huge growth potential
Our client is a recognised UK market leader of B2B services in their sector and currently generates revenues in excess of £250m. The business has attained considerable growth both organically and via acquisition and now provides a comprehensive range of service-based solutions to an enviable portfolio of clients. The business is entering an exciting period with a mandate for significant growth resulting in a need to appoint a Sales and Marketing Director.
- Location: Flexible
- High Growth Business
Director of Policy and Communications
- Director of Policy and Communications with ARCO
- policy, communications, public affairs, strategy, leadership
A key Transformation and Change role bringing together and implementing a cohesive portfolio of change.
- The business is undergoing significant change and transformation.
- The opportunity to drive and manage transformational change.
Pennine Academies Yorkshire (PAY) focusses on children and their individuality, supporting each child's learning journey, helping them to grow both socially and academically. They are looking for a new Chief Financial Officer to join their Executive Team.
- Exciting opportunity for a CFO to join a growing education business
- Values driven business based in Bradford open on sector experience
The Group Head of Product Quality will lead the product quality team in the end-to-end development and manufacture of safe & compliant products that meet and exceed customers' expectations in terms of quality and performance.
- Highly Inclusive Organisation
- Hybrid working policy
As the Head of Advanced Operations you will be responsible for the leadership of a new advanced operations team providing vision and purpose for scaled manufacturing, continuous process improvement and digital maturity within the organisation.
- Rapidly Growing Business
- Advanced Engineering
Our client is a supplier of consumer products and FF&E to hotel and hospitality groups. They are looking for a Sales Director - UK & Europe to help grow their customer base.
- Exciting privately owned business
- Rapid growth
This is a newly created Head of Compliance position reporting into the COO. The organisation is in its start-up phase looking to triple in size over the next 18 months and continue with high growth over the next 4 years.
The Head of Compliance will partner with the business to ensure their investment decisions are compliant financially and ethically.
- Head of Compliance & ESG experience
- Buy side compliance experience/ ideally renewables
Fantastic opportunity for a hands-on, detail orientated, forward thinking senior finance professional to join a rapidly growing international Cryptocurrency Exchange Operation as one of the first 20 employees.
The company is a greenfield site and you will work with the CEO to build an effective controls framework that ensures the safekeeping of assets for the business as it grows.
- Exciting Start Up Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Exciting Fintech with Growth Potential
An excellent opportunity for a commercially minded chartered accountant, who is looking to take on an exciting opportunity as UK Finance Director and play a key role in the growth and divestment of a high-growth property business.
- Exciting opportunity to work as the first UK employee of an overseas group
- Working toward divesting the UK business with opportunity to become CFO
You will set the strategy of the team, and work closely with the business to deliver contingent labour focusing on quality of hires. Key to this role will be your ability to lead and develop the team's delivery capabilities. The team consists of three distinct parts: recruitment, Supplier management and Talent Pooling and Operation of contractor workers. Managing a team of 40 across the UK and India of which 3 are direct reports.
- Leadership role
- Part of a transformation
Reporting to the Head of Finance and CFO you will drive the Tax strategy of the listed real estate Plc.
- Head of Tax position for this leading FTSE 250 Real Estate group
- One of the most exciting Real Estate portfolios in London
Our client is currently undergoing significant strategic transformation across a number of key pillars of the business including operations, people, customer and engineering.
Reporting into the Engineering Director, the Transformation Programme Lead will undertake a strategic programme delivery role, focusing on leadership behaviours, linking operations with engineering to maximise efficiencies, systems and business processes.
- High profile strategic transformation programme
- Exciting opportunities for progression
The Interim Head of Corporate systems will work with the business project Managers, to support the design, implementation and ongoing development of core business systems, including CRM, Finance, Property Management and workplace service systems
- The business is undergoing significant change and transformation.
- Hybrid working practices in place
Exciting opportunity for a Director and an AD, Research & Risk Solutions- Financial Services Sales focused on solution sales to banks and asset managers in the UK and Europe with a Global, Innovative Risk & Research Management Consultancy. London
- UK & European Banks, Investment Managers, Risk & Research Solutions, Sales
- Global, Innovative Risk & Research Management Consultancy. Analytics. London
You will manage a team of recruiters across Europe.
You will be instrumental in the development of the recruitment function.
- Join a Growing Company
- Great opportunity to manage an expanding European team
You will join as Learning and Development Manager / L&D Manager to implement the organisation's first Talent Strategy.
- You will set the Learning and Development Agenda
- You will be asked to focus on Talent Development
This role will manage all aspects of recruitment including early careers, contingent workers and any FTC and Permanent roles.
You will have responsibility for the future direction of the Talent Acquisition function including new ways of working, technology and strategy.
- Lead on Talent Attraction for this international company
- Design the direction of future Talent Attraction
You will work as Global HR Systems Content and Communications Lead and own the road map for designing and implementing internal and 3rd party HR platforms.
You will drive a Global HR Operations Communications and Engagement plan and global HR platforms content.
- Chance to work for a Globally recognised company
- You will be instrumental in rolling out the HR Portal and ServiceNow offering