Our client has a long history within the automotive market.
- Responsible for the company's overall financial strategic plans
- Drive deep transformation of the international finance team
Bexco is a leading European manufacturer of precision-engineered synthetic mooring, towing and lifting ropes for offshore, marine and industrial applications. To sustain their growth, they are looking for a Chief Financial Officer.
- Leading European manufacturer of industrial applications for Offshore and Marine
- Bexco serves the world's largest oil majors, engineering and procurement company
The Supply Chain Director will direct the overall supply chain operations, including reverse logistics, procurement and inventory of raw materials, forecast and demand management, production planning, transportation and distribution of finished goods.
- One of the global leaders in the automotive aftermarket
- To work in a challenging and demanding environment
Our client is a leading player in the natural therapeutic healthcare market with double-digit annual growth for over 15 years.
- Leading player in the natural therapeutic healthcare market
- Double-digit annual growth for over 15 years
The General Manager will have to lead, manage and further develop a small business unit in Belgium and The Netherlands, driving the future strategic direction of the organization across the countries. The position is based in Brussels North office. She/he will have to introduce new products and expand the catalogue.
- Opportunity to be involved & evolve within a family business in a growing market
- Driving the future strategic direction of the organization across the countries.
The person, reporting to the Supply Chain Officer, can be based in Italy, Spain, Belgium, Germany or France and is available to frequent travel in Europe. The candidate has the knowledge and skills to manage the factories and at the same time to influence the other departments in terms of new products launch, sku portfolio, localisation of production. The knowledge of chilled food industry and the international mobility are two essential requirement.
- European group operating in food manufacturing
- International role with operation and supply chain responsibility
Our client is a large international company providing B2B services across the globe. They are seeking to recruit a Regional Indirect Tax Manager who will focus on the digitization of their tax reporting, e-invoicing and e-accounting systems, as well as manage tax compliance across various markets.
This is a remote role and can be located in a number of countries across Europe including Spain, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, UK, Poland.
- Focus on digitization of tax reporting, e-invoicing and e-accounting systems
- Remote role spanning a broad & diverse region