The group is looking for a new Managing Director, being part of the regional senior leadership, with the objective to lead a new step of growth for the Belgium company. You will have full strategic and commercial responsibility.
- International market leader in Building materials
- full General Management and P&L responsibility for Belgium
The Finance Director will be a key member of the Divisional leadership team with responsibility for maintaining effective and expert financial direction, driving the Divisions financial performance and acting as a business partner to the Divisional Managing Director and their team.
Responsibility for P&L £360m along with operational and commercial responsibility across 6 European locations.
- McBride plc is a leading consumer product manfacturer.
- Commercial Finance Director role based Belgium or UK.
Our client has a long history within the automotive market.
- Responsible for the company's overall financial strategic plans
- Drive deep transformation of the international finance team
Bexco is a leading European manufacturer of precision-engineered synthetic mooring, towing and lifting ropes for offshore, marine and industrial applications. To sustain their growth, they are looking for a Chief Financial Officer.
- Leading European manufacturer of industrial applications for Offshore and Marine
- Bexco serves the world's largest oil majors, engineering and procurement company
The Finance Director for North Europe (Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium & Luxembourg) has a key focus on supporting the operational business by providing strategic insights and reviewing the business performance continuously.
- Key focus on supporting the operational business by providing strategic insights
- High involvement in strategic topics and decisions
Our client is a leading player in the natural therapeutic healthcare market with double-digit annual growth for over 15 years.
- Leading player in the natural therapeutic healthcare market
- Double-digit annual growth for over 15 years
The General Manager will have to lead, manage and further develop a small business unit in Belgium and The Netherlands, driving the future strategic direction of the organization across the countries. The position is based in Brussels North office. She/he will have to introduce new products and expand the catalogue.
- Opportunity to be involved & evolve within a family business in a growing market
- Driving the future strategic direction of the organization across the countries.
The person, reporting to the Supply Chain Officer, can be based in Italy, Spain, Belgium, Germany or France and is available to frequent travel in Europe. The candidate has the knowledge and skills to manage the factories and at the same time to influence the other departments in terms of new products launch, sku portfolio, localisation of production.
- European group operating in food manufacturing
- International role with operation and supply chain responsibility.
Our client is a large international company providing B2B services across the globe. They are seeking to recruit a Regional Indirect Tax Manager who will focus on the digitization of their tax reporting, e-invoicing and e-accounting systems, as well as manage tax compliance across various markets.
This is a remote role and can be located in a number of countries across Europe including Spain, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, UK, Poland.
- Focus on digitization of tax reporting, e-invoicing and e-accounting systems
- Remote role spanning a broad & diverse region