You will manage and execute best in class shopper marketing initiatives to drive brand growth, sales and enhance our relationships with key retailers. You will work closely with cross-functional partners and agencies in executing a clear road map that aligns with our business priorities. This role to provide retailer knowledge, driving the omnichannel strategy alligned with social and digital marketing, and how everything comes together.
- Reporting to the CMO, your role is to drive shopper marketing for the entire U.S
- Growing CPG company in essential goods and organic products category
This candidate will manage a marketing team reporting to the CEO. The main functions to start will be creating contunity with the design marketing already established.
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager from Software company
You will join a growing business focusing on cell and gene therapy in China baked by US fund.Your focus will be on local and global in-licensing to support growing portfolio.
- Gene and Cell therapy start up
- In licensing business development
Build and execute a Regional APAC retail & shopper marketing strategy. Focus on 4 core areas - Trade Marketing, best in class promotors, best in class training programs to deliver outstanding results, best in class in store marketing and in store consumer experience.
- Drive a best in class regional promotors program
- Build a best in class Training program for staff
This is a unique opportunity to build upon a brand the homegood industry already respects, and must scale to reach new horizons. This position reports to the company owners, and will play an integral role in our leadership team.
You'll be responsible for leading integrated marketing and creative team of +15 people (and growing) and create the vision, strategy, and KPI's for brand campaigns across owned and paid channels.
- Family owned company in the housegoods consumer market
- You will lead a team of 15+, leading all of Marketing for the Organization