- Lead Sourcing Strategy & Category Management activities for Ingredients, Packaging and Indirect
- As a key member of the Leadership team, you will also partner with Commercial and R&D to drive for quality delivery at a competitive cost
- Key Member of the Executive Leadership Team
- Lead Sourcing Strategy & Category Management
GREAT CHALLENGE TO TAKE
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
- GREAT AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- GREAT CHALLENGE TO TAKE
You will be responsible for the effective management & controlling of all procurement operations. This is a strategic position and you are expected to be able to build up a department.
- A leading technology company
- Position will work with GM of the company
As our Capital Deployment Director, you will be working together with our experienced team, and be responsible for proactively sourcing and negotiating real estate opportunities. Using and growing your network of contacts to identify new opportunities, your focus will be on the identifying new potential land and buildings to acquire and the development of strategic sites.
- Do you want to play a key role in global commerce
- Do you want to work for the global leader in logistic real estate?
You will manage the regional sourcing strategy (including trade regulations, product integrity and costing) as well as all product development activities to achieve company margin goals and on time deliveries.
- Senior leadership opportunity
- Fast-paced, multinational environment
You will be responsible for the effective management & controlling of all facets of the Demand, Supply, Inventory Planning, Operations and Logistics. This is a strategic position and you are expected to be able to deliver effective & efficient services which are timely, cost effective and business compliant.
- Multicultural, dynamic working environment
- Senior leadership role
We have been retained by a dynamic retail group seeking to hire a hardline sourcing expert with experience across multi-categories hardline products. This role will focus on sourcing from key locations across SEA and India.
- Team Leadership Role
- Regional Coverage
The Vice President, Global Logistics Operations is responsible for providing leadership, developing strategic direction, and overseeing execution and implementation on all aspects of Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain within the health care industry. The primary mission is to assure commitments to customers are met by providing high quality products, on-time and to meet service requirements.
- Market leading, international brand
- Employer of choice
- Lead and oversee the Asia Region Supply Chain & Logistics function
- Support the E-Comms and Omni Channel business growth
- APAC Leadership Role Reporting to US HQ
- Renowned Retail Group