In this role, you will work in conjunction with relationship managers, managing the origination, structuring, and deal execution activities for leveraged finance transactions across diversified corporate names, with a particular competency in the Technology, Media & Telecom industry.
- Build long term relationships with clients
- Manage origination and deal structuring
A remote based role with travel to meet customers
Opportunity to lead a world-class team of MS Dynamics 365 Consultants in an ambitious, growing organisation
- Remote UK based role within an IT Services and IT Consulting Group
- Operate in 55 countries with 900 professionals with deep domain expertise
Formulate successful strategies to further drive growth and revenue for the company, working closely with the leadership team to build the road-map and vision of the company.
- The opportunity to drive and manage technology enabled transformational change.
- Excellent opportunity to work with a well-funded start-up
The chief architect of the company is responsible for the research direction of technology strategy.
- Robot Industry
- Advanced Technology
Our client is fresh off completing their Series B funding and looking for a European sales to lead the sales development of the business across Europe. The role holder will own the European strategy including building and executing a GTM plan to increase market share with sports rights holders, media companies, streaming providers and content creators across all market segments.
- Fresh off competing Series B funding and now expanding into Europe
- Working with the some of biggest names in broadcasting and sporting events
This is ideal for up-and-coming ESG talent with strong reporting focus and keen interest to step up!
- Reporting Focused
- ESG Focal Point
An exciting new opportunity to join a high growth business as the Head of FP&A. The role is responsible for undertaking all aspects of financial analysis & regulatory and non-regulatory reporting, budget and forecasts preparation to support the Finance function in driving business performance.
- Key Leadership role for growth UK business
- Hybrid working - Flexible location
As CTO, he or she will be in charge of R&D Engineering team with technology capability and team management, report to CEO directly.
- Tech-driven Start-up from Silicon Valley
- Leadrship role, report to CEO directly
The purpose of the Director of IT UK&I is to provide leadership, vision and management to the IT function of for the UK&I Business Unit. It includes Strategy, Applications Portfolio, Application Support, Data Management, Budgets, KPIs and managing 3rd Party Contractors working closely with all lines of business and working as a key member of the wider European IT Team.
Member of UK&I board of Director, you are strongly involved in designing the local IT strategy, and actively participating in business growth and transformation/improvement projects.
- Solution Design, Applications Portfolio, Application Support, Data management
- We are looking for someone with superior stakeholder engagement skills
Opportunity to work in world's one of the most renowned companies and play a key role to make overall plan and ensure the quality of project's implementation
- Extremely attractive salary
- Fast-growing global IT company
CTO, Global MNC and key player of the Tech industry, Egypt, international CTO profile, previous experience in Egypt, Strength in IT Development & Infrastructure, network focus, English & Arabic languages spoken fluently
- International CTO experience with Tech and/or Telco MNC
- Strong network & IT expertise
A brand new opportunity has arisen to join a large and well respected Consultancy with a large network of offices across the UK. We are looking for an experienced individual who is looking to step up into a Senior Management position in the Data Catalogue Management and Data Quality Tooling space.
Any prior Consulting experience is highly regarded. Financial Services experience is preferable too.
- Superb Consulting Opportunity
- Hands on experience with Data Catalogue Tools - Alation, Databricks
Our client has a major technology transformation to deliver, so are growing their team with people that can help them do it in the best way possible. As part of this, they're looking for a Solution Architect that can not only turn their hand to a wide range of projects and initiatives, but also help shape an architecture capability that will best meet the needs of a rapidly-scaling business. This is a hugely exciting company to join, with real career progression opportunities.
- Lead and take accountability for architecture and design across the organisation
- Salesforce.com, AWS, Azure, Snowflake, Databricks, Tableau
You will work in partnership with business MDs and HR Partners to identify opportunities engage the company's employees and improve the experience and productivity of colleagues.
You will support leaders in creating the right environment for colleagues to perform at their very best
- This role leads the talent and engagement agenda across a household name
- A role where you will be able to have immense impact on an organisation
We are seeking candidates with experience in building processes and technologies aiming to secure cyber security on a regional or global level.
- International manufacturing company
- Newly created role with global responsibility for cyber security engineering
Drive and lead the team to the right direction in leveraging different software development projects from both technical and business perspectives. Provide solution architecture and detailed designs for different software development products.
- Exciting dynamic Tech company
- Regional/ Global remit
- Technology leadership role overseeing both physical and digital businesses
- Leadership role in a conglomerate with strong investor backing
- Opportunity to lead and direct Technology and Digital Transformation
- Well known and established business in industry of Essential Services
Partner with the top management to evaluate the company's product, engineering, and technology roadmaps.
Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignmentwith its business goals and the wider group technology strategy.
- Exciting dynamic Tech company
- Cutting edge technologies
Our client is a sizeable SME industrial company, privately owned, active predominately in services and MRO for big international players.
- International leader in its sector
- Based in Zurich
Solution Architect managing complex technology projects in software design and development
Developing next generation payments products for MEA's fastest growing e-commerce company
- Solution Architect from a software background
- Multi-national E-Commerce Business