You will work as Global HR Systems Content and Communications Lead and own the road map for designing and implementing internal and 3rd party HR platforms.
You will drive a Global HR Operations Communications and Engagement plan and global HR platforms content.
- Chance to work for a Globally recognised company
- You will be instrumental in rolling out the HR Portal and ServiceNow offering
Multinational company leader in its sector is looking for an
HR Operations & People Analytics Manager.
- Multinational company leader in its sector
- HR Operations and People Analytics Manager
Strategic regional role with a global MedTech company.
- Global firm with sustainable long term vision
- Regional and strategic HR partnering role
This role will Business Partner the Head of a Global Business Unit within the Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences Sector.
You will partner on an organisation wide transformation to a global shared services model.
- Support a Senior Stakeholder across a global Business Unit
- A real chance to work on interesting areas of change and transformation
Human Resources Manager
Shared Service Centre
- Human Resources Manager
- Shared Service Centre
You will head up and lead an established HR function.
You will provide the people strategies needed to grow the business internationally.
- Chance to Lead the People Function of an exciting business
- This role will support the organisation's international growth plans
We are supporting them in hiring the best talent for a position of HR Director for Poland who will be responsible for several entities in Poland.
- International, large multi-site company from industrial sector
- Experience from M&A and post-integration projects is required
My client is looking for a candidate to lead the HR function and manage approximately 1,200 employees in AFRICA.
This role will ensure that the business has the people and organizational capabilities to support the business growth objectives through provision of strategic customer focused HR solutions.
The role is based in Mauritius.
English and Portuguese are essential for this role.
- Head of HR Africa - Based in Mauritius
- HR & Operations - Africa
We are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and hands-on Country HR Director who will be responsible for several entities in Poland.
- Overall responsibility for HR operations in Poland
- Responsability for all HR aspects in several entities
Out Shared Service Centre HR Manager leads and directs the SSC HR team of 6 (formed of HRBPs, HR generalists, Compensation & Benefits Specialist and Talent Development) to enable them to deliver a comprehensive and excellent HR service to the business (+500 FTEs).
- Human Resources Manager
- Page Group Shared Service Centre
Team leadership role in business partnering with a leading consumer company.
- Leading consumer company with recognizable brand name
- Team leadership role in business partnering
We're looking for a high calibre HR Manager with solid technical know-how in human resources function with great team management experience.
- One of the biggest consumer goods companies
- Team management in a well-known reputable brand with big scale
The HR Manager will provide management and strategic direction for US subsidiary of a foreign owned sporting company
- Top spot in HR for US subsidiary of a foreign owned sports company
- Provide strategic direction for a fun lifestyle brand
Strategic HR business partner role (M&A focused) with a Renewable Energy company that is committed to sustainable growth.
- Renewable Energy company with expansion plans
- Strategic HR business partner role with M&A focused
The HR Business Partner will play a critical role in providing advises of HR strategy & execution to the business & countries offices as it relates to human resources programs and policies, often encompassing several areas of human resources, including organisational development, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, benefits, performance management, training, safety and research.
- Spearhead of strategy advisor to Leadership Board
- Company is well-known and dominant in multiple sectors & industries
As an HR Advisor, this role will focus on high-volume HR activities including payroll vendor management, advisory services for employees in Japan, and working with regional and global counterparts to drive the business forward from an HR perspective. This role reports to the HR Operations Manager and works with various business partners to manage complex HR matters.
- Work in a dynamic team and enjoy going to work
- Outstanding benefits and product discounts for you and your family
Reporting into the Group CEO, the CHRO will develop and execute the HR strategy for the Group and partner with the Senior Management Team to execute the entities' HR function.
The CHRO is responsible for overall leadership, leading M&As HR activities and integration management and manage local and regional HR teams to deliver HR services, plan, policies and programme in a streamlined shared services model.
- Drive change and implement HR transformation strategies
- An opportunity to business partner with the APAC Managing Director
This European Bank is seeking an experienced Employee Relations Lead to report into the Chief Human Resources Officer and to develop and deliver the employee relations strategy across the UK. This is a newly created role that will sit on the HR leadership team. This role will be key in influencing organisational design and leadership direction across the HR function. London or Manchester.
- Newly created role - strategic role
- Member of the HR leadership team
This HRBP role will focus on leading strategic HR initiatives and providing advice for employees of all levels within this multinational organization. Specifically, this role will focus on talent management, engagement and performance development.
- Large HR team
- Industry-leading company popular around the world!
You will work in partnership with business MDs and HR Partners to identify opportunities engage the company's employees and improve the experience and productivity of colleagues.
You will support leaders in creating the right environment for colleagues to perform at their very best
- This role leads the talent and engagement agenda across a household name
- A role where you will be able to have immense impact on an organisation