The successful candidate will act as a business partner by driving and embedding HR strategies in a demanding environment, providing professional HR expertise and supporting and coaching internal clients. Further development of HR function in the organization has been deemed one of priorities for the local management board. The Head of HR will be a part of leadership team and report directly to HR Director located in HQ and work closely with a Plant Director.
- The Head of HR will be a part of leadership team
- Introduce and drive change management initiatives
As the Vice President of Human Resources APAC, you will be key in leading the development of HR policies and programs, and work closely with key stakeholders in supporting the growth of the organization.
- Exciting opportunity to work in a leading Company in specialty chemicals
- Lead a strong Human Resource team in people management strategies
In Ihrer Rolle als Senior Manager HR (m/f/d) zeichnen Sie vollumfänglich verantwortlich für die Länder Deutschland, Schweiz, Rumänien, Großbritannien und Frankreich hinsichtlich aller Themen den Bereich Human Resources betreffend. Sie verstehen sich als proaktiver Business Partner und fühlen sich verantwortlich, eine moderne Personalstrategie im Einklang mit den Unternehmenszielen zu etablieren. Sie sind vertraut mit allen Tools und Themen des zeitgemäßen HR Managements und schaffen gerne entsprechende Strukturen. Mit Ihrer Erfahrung im Bereich Changemanagement sowie in der Zusammenarbeit mit Arbeitnehmervertretungen und Ihrem empathischen Wesen, kreieren Sie schnell eine vertrauensvolle Atmosphäre und entwickeln eine internationale und nachhaltige Unternehmenskultur. Sie agieren stets am Puls der Zeit und sind gerne direkter Sparringspartner gegenüber der Geschäftsleitung.
- Internationales, innovatives und mittelständisch geprägtes Unternehmen
- Verantwortlichkeit für 5 Länder innerhalb einer globalen Struktur
Group Tech HR Manager, People&Tech, 360 HR professional with expertise in the Tech industry/start-up/internet/telcos/FMCG, experience in managing Tech hubs, experience with international companies.
- You are a People & Tech passionate expert!
- You have experience with international companies of the Tech industry!
HR Group Ops Manager, Nairobi/Casablanca/Dubai, Group HR Director right arm, HR engineer profile, Comp&Ben, HR information system, FMCG/Telco/Tech industries experience
- This position can be based in Nairobi, Casablanca or Dubai
- HR engineer profile with sound experience with C&B and HR info systems
This is a Group HR Director role for a company with a UK base and an EMEA footprint.
You will business partner the Senior Leadership Team and manage an HR team based across EMEA.
- You will be joining a company enjoying tremendous success with plans to expand
- This role is critical in shaping the culture of the business and it's success
A fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated seasoned HR professional to run a HR function of unique and fast-moving multinational organisation.
- Play a key role in determining the future direction of this organization
- Amazing multinational tech business(start-up) to develop HR strategy
The Director HR Americas will report to the Division President and be a key member of the North American leadership team, with high visibility and interaction to the corporate executive leadership team. This Director of HR will be hands on driving HR processes and policies in line with operational excellence and performance. Candidates must have multi-site experience in lean manufacturing environments driving and implementing processes.
- Global Manufacturer for Automotive and Industrial
- Highly visible role reporting Division President with 8 manufacturing plants
The Human Resources Director will enable the firm to become best in class in terms of its people. Attract, develop and grow talent and optimise team performance to achieve the company's strategic goals. This role will initially be 3 days in the office moving to 5 days in the office. Manage a team of two in HR department.
- Prestigious, boutique Financial Services firm
- HR Director role reporting into the CEO
Rare opportunity to join one of the leading Healthtech firm in the region.
- Regional HR head with a fast growing business
- Key management position
Support business strategy achievement as a key contributor to the continuous development of the employee experience and organisational development in the group.
The HR Director leads and directs the HR & Talent teams (HRBP's, People Operations, D&I and Talent Development) to enable them to deliver a comprehensive and excellent HR service to the business.
- International leadership role
- Dynamic and modern company
Great place to work.
Great challenge in one of the most reputable brands of retail sector.
- GREAT AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- GREAT CHALLENGE TO TAKE
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for shaping the company employee strategy. Partnering with leaders across all brands, through strategic partnerships and collaboration, you will develop and retain a high performing and diverse workforce and foster a healthy, safe, and productive work environment and position the company as an employer of choice.
- Global Human Resources coverage
- Experience from luxury industry preferred
We are seeking to recruit an experienced, people-oriented and strategic thinker that will act as an inspirational leader for HR Teams as well as business partner to Company leaders by providing professional HR expertise. As a Group HR Director, you will be focusing on driving HR strategy aligned with company vision, ensure high-quality HR services for multiple business units, functions in different countries. A possibility to work remotely part of the time, relocation should be considered (Baltics).
- Strengthen your experience on a leadership function with a regional exposure
- Develop international HR strategy that fosters ambitious company growth
The Group HR Director will report to the CEO and be a key member of the Executive Leadership team. As this company has grown organically and through acquisition a key focus will be developing a company with one culture and identity while still maintaining and embracing the individual business units' freedom and creativity and subcultures.
- Reporting to the CEO, Stock Options
- Exciting role focused on change management, culture and M&A
The Head of HR Americas will report to the Division President and be a key member of the North American leadership team, with high visibility and interaction to the corporate executive leadership team in Europe.
- Regional Head of HR for large global automotive supplier
- Highly visible role with local and global executive leadership
This role will be to lead the HR operations in one of the biggest and most important production plants in the group. Together with the Plant Director the HR Director is the important partner to steer and manage the future development of the business. Additionally, this role is an important link to HQ in terms of communication of ongoing projects and improvement initiatives as well as periodic reporting.
- Lead the HR operations in one of the most important plants in the group
- Interesting career opportunity for experienced HR Leader
Human Resources Director, Nigeria, HR generalist 360, experience with start-up is an added value otherwise with international companies of the Fintech, Tech, FMCG, Telco industry
- HRD experience required with MNC of Tech, Fintech, Telcos or FMCG sectors
- HRD experience in Nigeria
A key focus will be placed driving people agenda, change management, leadership and capability development, and cultural transformation. Influence business outcomes by developing and deploying strategies that help drive talent retention, recruitment, and elevating commercial capabilities.
- Senior most HR role in the organisation globally
- Drive strategic human resource objectives in line with commercial objectives