Inclusive leadership isn’t easy, whether you sit at the helm of a large organisation or in a small team. Workers from diverse backgrounds often face distinct wellness challenges and may require different forms of support from their organisations.
The theme of this Black History Month is Time for Change: Action Not Words. That’s why we’ll be hosting a deep dive session on managing diverse teams, with a focus on mental health and wellbeing.
Our internal representative, who has achieved our top score for inclusive leadership, will be joined by external experts on this essential subject. The session will focus on a range of key topics, including:
- Managing a diverse team and building an inclusive culture
- Identifying and addressing potential concerns
- Understanding mental health and race in the workplace
- Creating a psychologically safe working culture, both in the office and remotely
- Evolving leadership behaviours when managing a diverse team
There will also be an introduction to PageGroup’s internal training programme: "Inclusive Behaviour Training for Leaders" as well as an insightful Q&A with the speakers so you can join in the conversation.
Register for access to this insightful discussion today.